SHOWS OVER, TRUMP PUSSIED OUT. BASICALLY SAYS "OKAY, JUST THIS ONE TIME YOU CAN TEST!"

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.interfax.ru/world/558543&usg=ALkJrhjRiKFgVhTd5vQYbkfmCgNQL-rogw

Post yfw our great "Emperor"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb-RkML8o84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F-Fake News

God damnit I believed in you Trump

Kek is gonna be pissed

th-this better be fake guis

Hey Russia, help us sanction NK

>But you're already sanctioning us heavily

Yeah, so what, you'll do it anyway right senpai?

kys

trips of justice

He hears our plea

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

bump

so hes not going to take a huge risk?

(think of NK's nuclear subs)

Nigger its a huge risk letting NK continue to do this shit

Uh, duh? Why would anyone think Trump would give orders for a preemptive strike? He's been trying to get China to deal with North Korea all week.

this is why you don't make threats you can't back up

you look like a huge pussy who is "all talk, no action" hmmm where have I heard that before

So what, let them keep developing the capabilities to nukes us from their peninsula?
Allowing them to continue on as usual is a fucking retarded idea.

>Trump becomes Kim

Like pottery

I'm getting tired of all this fucking cucking, tell that orange faggot that he's dealing with hard motherfuckers now, not some poor landlord.

what kind of fucking source is this?

>interfax

You underage or something? Interfax has been legit for decades.

oy vey it's still an imperative to remove assad

What a retard.
So he nukes Syria, a country which poses no threat to the rest of the world in any way,
but he lets a crazed mad man develop nukes that can reach every country on earth.
Fuck. What kind of priorities are those?

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS THE 4-D CHESS? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BULLS NOT THE KEKS
WHY ARE WE LOSING AGAIN

Let's be real, North Korea would win.

North Korea would bum rush the south, and there is little the US could do about it. Once they get it, it's guerilla warfare on a mass scale. The US can barely defeat flip flop fighters in the mideast and you expect them to do shit about this? Yeah they can take out NK's airforce and navy, but that's about it. Once the NK troops get into SK it's done. They'll rush in like ants, regardless of if they defect later on or not. Even if they defect, they'll form their own militias to survive in teh storm and cause even more chaos and confusion. YOU ARE FUCKED

that's right, would be fun if ww3 started over an issue of public image

putinbots damage control

fuck interfax and fuck putin people

which is why you don't make the threat in the first place of you aren't going to follow through

what's gonna happen next time they do a test and the US goes "no w-were serious this t-time"

Its one of the main Russian news sources you fucking underage faggot. Get real. Trump is a fucking coward

>BULLS NOT THE KEKS

>mfw Moloch shill confirmed

Please say that this is false info leaked by trump, so NK lets guard down...

yeah right

interfax also said Trump has 1% chance of winning

Because everyone knows NK would do it no matter what.
Trump needs to put up "Yeah, you did it because we LET you" front for this situation.
There really isn't any kind of future payoff, though.

Interfax is pretty damn old and factual, so I doubt they'd just post some bullshit especially at a time like this

>just making shit up now
If NK tests a nuke, they will be BTFO.

JEWED AGAIN

>Mike... I'm already a demon

But that article wasnt sourced you fucking faggot. It was a predicition. The interfax article in OP actually has sources from white house interviews.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>if NK dare do any more of this shit, they are going to be hit very hard
>and anyone who thinks NK can stand up to an assault from the US is one dumb-ass nigga

So the MK Ultra Effect is wearing off already? If Trump goes Shitlord next week again instead of jew puppet there might be hope he still will MAGA

>LGBTQQIAAP+ dimension chess

How is it fake news? Look at the fucking sources in the article retard.

alright, we'll have to wait and see a couple of hours and one of us will be revealed to be a faggot

I screencapped your post.

Nice source, faggot.

no it doesnt

Senpai if you're gonna bump your thread through a proxy then you shouldn't pretend to be other people.

Odds are pretty good NK will follow through with the test today, we have a plane in the area ready to check for radioactive markers from a test.

US isn't going to fire missiles into NK over a test, Trump is pretty much hoping they don't do a test or there's some issue with the test itself. Otherwise it will look like he backed down

Its fucking Interfax you delusional child. Its real

Just because you like Trump doesnt make it any less real.

Kim doesn't test nukes in the afternoon. He likes to do it in the morning. He's got the entire rest of the day that way.

>proxy

Its called Airplane mode

god damn burgers and their retarded jingoism.

What in the flying ass is going on in this bread.

I am so fucking disappointed in mattis now.

WWIII was averted by Kek

Yeah, and Washington Post is a reliable source. Just kill yourself.

heres where his ass is hiding youtube.com/watch?v=Kb-RkML8o84

Cnn is also one of main USA news sources but you aint beliveing them when they report shit?

>interfax
>still using a fax
>it's OK because they've been faxing Russian propaganda for decades
Stop colluding with commies, Sup Forums

>plans could change if missiles are launched near japan, usa

DO IT KIM YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD

Kim Jong-Un called our bluff. We got nothing.

America BTFO

> implying we should give Korea another 10 years to finish the nukes
> implying they shouldn't level USA at that point along with Canada

we all know this is how it's going to end, whether or not interfax is the source now this is still going to be the story 3 days from now

>implying Canada won't be full of chinks by then and nuking it would be a worthwhile endeavor

Kim isn't that stupid, and if the new position is "we MAY strike if SK, Japan or US are targeted" that is no different than our previous position

If they do a successful test after POTUS threatened a retaliatory action for ANY test, it's NK directly saying you can't do shit about it

omg what a clown

shills shilling shills

Am I the only one who remembers what trump said on the campaign trail?
He complained about how our leaders always announced in advance what they were going to do. Specifically he referenced a carpet bombing that was announced way in advance so everyone had time to evacuate.
He also complained multiple times about how military strategy was talked about openly and benefited ojr enemies
You think Trump is just announcing his plans? No, it's all deliberately misleading I formation to fool his enemies.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS YET? HE'S LULLING THEM INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY!

lol korea's not crazy, the regime is simply trying to make itself as unattractive as possible for regime change.

You literally know nothing. There is no "bum rushing" the South, the DMZ has had 50 years of defensive build-up. It's probably the most protected border in the entire world.

Plus, you are vastly over-estimate the North Korean soldier. They are controllable because they are completely controlled. No internet, no TV, no contact with the outside world.

What do you think happens when literal slaves are exposed to TV, real food, soft furniture?

There would be MASS dessertions.

North Korea can only exist in a vacuum. Once it gets exposed it will disappear.

wtf i hate trump again and support russia and assad.

shhhhh

> implying in the time of war soldiers will get across the border to look at TVs instead of shooting left and right

>So he nukes Syria

>tfw pol got trolled

Good user

>No Wall
>No new healthcare plan
>Fucking around in middle east
>Backing down from Korea's god man-child newest nuke test
what the fuck pol? What's wrong with our precious timeline?

Christ that page also tells us that the MOAB killed 36 jihadis.

>36

How much dis that fucker cost?

This is embarrassing. He has no problem bombing defenseless countries like Syria, but when it comes to a country with a military that rivals Americas he just talks crap and then hides the moment his bluff is called. Fuck this shit. I was happy about the thought of a dying in a nuclear war this Easter. Every goddamn time it turns out to be absolutely nothing.

>What kind of priorities are those?
Israel's priorities

>How much dis that fucker cost?
it was $444,000 per mudslime

The wrath of kek... when?

Doesn't seem that bad when you consider the costs of training, maintaining, deploying, equipping, etc a team to take out those hadjis.

He usually tests between 830-9am

A lot, but it's not even the worlds most powerful non-nuke bomb. Russia has FOAB which is x4 more powerful. Russia has kept it quiet but announced it today. They're gonna drop one just to get the WikiRecord.

Fucking hell. A Taliban can kill you with a bullet costing 2 pence.

Thats how you lose wars.

I believe the strategy is called 'Bleeding the dragon', and was originally devised by the CIA to drain Russian treasure and blood in Afghani in the 80s.

And it worked.

why they do this?

>TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR OLD PUSSY KEK
>CONFIRMED FOR WEAKER THAN OBAMA!

Taliban literally used Martini–Henry rifles against Soviets. USA found several of them in weapon caches.

Lal, what a pussy.

GUYYYYYSSSS
BUT
MUH
3.14159265359D CHESS
MAGA
*steals meme from /jp/*
A-AWOOO

>Doesn't seem that bad when you consider the costs of training, maintaining, deploying, equipping, etc a team to take out those hadjis.
It's fucking terrible, America will go broke if they spend that much on every goat fucker in a dirt tunnel. They still had to drop the bomb, aircraft fuel, pilots, surveillance etc.
>why they do this?
I think it was a distraction from Syria and to show everyone he is attacking ISIS even if it's 1,600 miles away from where they're holding territory and causing the most problems.

fucking why
this was the US biggest chance to unfuck NK or ANYTHING, really.

Wasn't the mine being used to give money to ISIS? It was targetting the mine.

The Trump Curse could turn against Trump if he angers kek..

..beware, Donald

Also I cannot find any other source other than the Interfax thing.

>yeah they can take out two of their branches of military but that's about it

You do realize how fucking retarded you sound right

Kek

so speakeath a prophet of kek

>implying he won't just change his mind in the end and nuke away
>implying this isn't a bluff tactic
>implying NK will exist by tomorrow

I suspect the only real justification to be found, is that somebody made a lot of money selling that bomb to the Army- and now that one needs to be replaced.

Ordinance is rpossibly the ultimate expression of built-in obsolescence- a product that is specifically designed to destroy itself.