I'm a feminist female with white nationalist inclinations

Hello, Sup Forums.

I am a white female from Chicago. I am a feminist, which I know all of you will abhor, but I understand the repercussions of the demographic decline for whites in America.

I don't want whites to become a minority in America because I believe it will hinder our social progression and especially the rights of women.

I don't know where I would fit in because most feminists are far-left and most white nationalist are far-right.

I do admire Richard Spencer though. He seems like a credible and charismatic guy with socially progressive views.

I'd advise you to espouse more feminist rhetoric if you want to salvage western civilization. White women don't want to be subjugated by Muslims, but we still vote for the left-wing parties that are pro-Islam because of how sexist most nationalist parties are.

That is just my word of advice to you. And no, you will not see my tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we see your asshole?

There are two options. You know what they are

What thread is this meant to slide?

You get put straight back to where you fucking belong and that is underneath us doing what we fucking tell you to do. There has been no (((progression))) only regression.

FEET OR GTFO

Or we can take the right to vote away from women, which makes a lot more sense

>I'd advise you to espouse more feminist rhetoric if you want to salvage western civilization.
That's exactly how everything got fucked up in the first place.

This leaf is asking the right questions

>foot fetish

disgusting

>I don't want whites to become a minority in America
Have 3 kids.

now you can fight for the rights of muslum wymyn

gonna need to see the skin around your booty hole
if it is pink you may remain
if it is brown you must leave

>200x250
>women
I believe you.

>White women don't want to be subjugated by Muslims, but we still vote for the left-wing parties that are pro-Islam because of how sexist most nationalist parties are.
So you're picking the MORE SEXIST policy out of self-destructive spite?

This post is too rational to be a woman.

Fuck you. Feminism is what opened our borders. Male-lead societies never put foreigners ahead of their own people.

>1 post by this id

Autiosaged

Also
>Female
>On pol
Kys !Arofaggot

Full body nude with dildo in your assholde and tits smeared in honey or gtfo

Why honey when you can get condensed milk?

It's amazing that white women picture themselves prancing around like the Queens of Civilization after white men, Christianity, and our institutions fall. I blame post apocalyptic tv shows that portray women as strong leaders not busy getting raped daily.

>feminist
haha busted ass whore good luck starting a family (you can't)

women long to be conquered and raped that is why they shill for Mohammed

Females being allowed to vote brings the country to the left, if you don't want to be a nigger infested hellhole then you should support strong male leaders.

By feeling the need to qualify your thread with "I'M FEMALE, I HAVE A VAGINA, PAY ATTENTION TO ME" you're really a craptacular feminist.

You literally just took your entire half of the human population and threw it under the dumpster. Your only actual point of contention requires nothing of a qualifier from who you are as a person.

>push more feminism stuff to white women to divide feminism and islam

That's all you had to say, that's all you really had to say to anyone on here. The rest of it was you dribbling about how you should be taken seriously because you're a fucking woman.

10/10 Feminist user

This. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

hey, faggots, this cunt has a point. You can't piss on 50 percent of the population and expect to get anywhere. especially because they have vaginas.

These comments are so MTGOW you are probobly virgins

The anti female vibe on this board is D&C don't fucking fall for it.

"Rights of women" how would you be harmed being banned from workforce?
Women exist to have lots of children that's it, no one is advocating violence against women only removing the notion that they must compete with men and do the same things as men.

You reek of grade school.

>hey look I'm a gurl!
Maybe don't ask for attention next time and make an impresonal post, this isn't plebbit.

Seems like you realise that white men are the less sexist, yet still you are a feminist...

i am female tho

Feminism results in the destruction of society and of the white race, if you made women into man then that is extermination.

>white
me too

>female
Me too

>from Chicago
Damn, I live close

>Feminist
As long as it's not the cultish 3rd wave shit

>W.N.
Me too how nice

Yeah if there's any other fem-anons lurking, its up to us to pick out the masculine, intelligent, honorable, conservative men. Our choice in a mate signals to other single men that women do not want nu-male cuckery but rather an actual MAN, thus driving them to try to be less of a nu-male failure. This also will inspire our single female friends to also seek out stable, conservative men. It's up to us to help redpill our female friends along the way.

Serious question, how do you come to terms with having kids? I grew up not wanting any, now I'm 25 and with a guy I think I will end up marrying. I' not in a position to have kids since we're both millennials who are over-worked and under-paid with debt. I know I should have at least 3 kids for replacement population reasons, but I feel no where near emotionally ready or financially ready for that. Having 3 kids in my early 30s isn't so bad, is it?

>woman
>"rational"
>unwilling to post tits

yeah sure whatever, saged

Woman detected, nice social appeal

Welcome to Sup Forums user. Tits and time stamp or GTFO.

>Don't give women free shit.
>YOU'RE PISSING ON US!
>SO WE'RE GOING TO IMPORT BROWN DICK AND MAKE OURSELVES SLAVES TO ISLAM!
Yeah, sure showed us. If western civilization is saved it'll be IN SPITE of women not because of them.

>nationalist
>Feminist
You can only choose one, Feminism is the tool to undermine female and male relationship dynamics, You should know this if you have been here for a long time.

boobs or get the crap off

Also; how can you idiots not tell...
>1 post by this ID with no tits or timestamp

TITS OR GTFO

h-hi. i'm a nice aryan boy. blonde, blue eyes, 178 cm, c-can i have your number?

Seriously though, you have two contradictory beliefs.
You can't be pro-White and a Feminist. The SJWs will turn on White Feminists like you, and White Feminists have shit on White Men so long we won't want you back because artificial wombs and sex robots will be coming online.

If you want to help, work within the Feminist community to point out that White Feminists will eventually get turned on by their Shitskin pets.

I'm from the adult community, and woke up with White Nationalism, so instead of leaving the adult community I've been trying to corrupt/destroy it from within. Cause infighting and help be like a sleeper agent, feeding us information.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Because these are actual rationalizations women make to continue making shit decisions.

>Chicago
Dropped.

give birth to 3 kids

There is a 99% chance she isn't even a woman faggot

>I do admire Richard Spencer though.
>And no, you will not see my tits.

Nice bait, you tried/10.

>There is a 99% chance she isn't even a woman faggot
source on your stats?

>Richard Spencer

Get out

saged

Quads of truth

We are already divided, you fucking faggot. My point is that 1st problems like muh rights are gone now and women need to understand the fucking situation at hand.

>b-but muh (((progression)))

Tough shit. Where is my fucking stable job, kids, decent wife and house. Exactly, go fucking hang yourself as I will openly and actively stifle any (((progression))) for muh womens rights.

sage

Me too bro..

I second this

>1 post by this ID

Most people on here arent meme nationalist

I am more of a cultural nationalist myself, i believe in individualism, i think minorities can coexist in white societies, but not take them over, cultural nationalist sounds right because i base most statistics on thug culture, but i lean a bit ethnonationalist

>tl;dr fuck collectivism, niggers will be niggers

This thread

You need to show tits.

Have you heard the Chicago police scanner at night?

/thread

How come something is only "progressive" when it prioritizes white women?

The dissonance in the left these days comes from said white women championing the cause for minorities, then getting cold feet when push comes to shove when it's a white women vs minority issue. Do you understand this?

Stop this stupid fake identities, there is no woman political block or man political block, because man and woman are not the same, woman's block is that of the care giver and bringer of life to new humans, mans is to give resources for woman to bring more children.

>I do admire Richard Spencer though.
[tries to think of something to impress her]
I'm a huge faggot that gets punched by anarchists, too

Plenty of based femenists actually (see Marie Stopes), but honestly we're headed towards a future where there are going to be shortages of employment and the idea that both men and women should work is ridiculous. Reestablishing the nuclear family should be a goal of modern femenists, not destroying it.

natsoc value self improvement and have respect for their body and by extension their kind

this is the fundamental law of nature

Feminists killed the family unit and the white race with it.
Follow the natural order you stupid cunt. Do your job and be a mother.

>1 post by this ID
>50+ replies
nice

>And no, you will not see my tits

Then why even bother posting?

>I'm a feminist
stopped reading riiiight there.

They had us at, "I'm female."

Beyond, tits or gtfo...

Women and their right to vote is the reason we're in this situation.

The cunts brought this upon themselves.

Look at this page OP:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Notice anything?

Why are you a feminist?

Being a traditionalist is not the same as being sexist.

Kek.

>I understand the implications of demographic decline
>I am part of the hate group that perpetuates the decline
Nice b8. This is why women will lose all human rights when the inevitable societal collapse comes.

>espouse feminism

I would rather have Islam.

Women have become walking garbage in the last 50 years. If Islam loses its anti-science and ultraviolent features. it becomes perfect.

And it's not impossible, it was enlightened and tolerant centuries ago.

Had two between 27 and 28. They're 7 and 8 now. Being a parent is by far the greates joy I've ever known.

If you're hubby I love you Charles.

Men discuss things that prrrain to risk and other things as resource aquireres and protectors women see how to care for offspring and be fertile.

THIS

>White women don't want to be subjugated by Muslims, but we still vote for the left-wing parties that are pro-Islam because of how sexist most nationalist parties are.

Alright this is what confirms the troll

im in chicago, wanna fuck?

* liking
> stupid bitch

>I'd advise you to espouse more feminist rhetoric if you want to salvage western civilization. White women don't want to be subjugated by Muslims, but we still vote for the left-wing parties that are pro-Islam because of how sexist most nationalist parties are.

Sexist in what respect? How? By saying that men and women are different? That's not sexist, it's a fact.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAALCOOOOOOOOOOOOON--

1 post by ID SAGE

please stop looking at my phone during our lunch

but rally though
>1 post by this ID

Also, this.

Elaborate shill trying to make the board more leftwing. Fuck off Moshe, we will never fall for (((feminism))).

Holy shit, what a (((coincidence)))