The white race population birth rate is 1.7. You need to maintain 2.0 to survive

The white race population birth rate is 1.7. You need to maintain 2.0 to survive

The muslim immigrant birth rate is 2.8

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/179509486
washingtonexaminer.com/study-conservative-baby-boom-will-shift-nation-further-right/article/2537257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>just increase the population, the GDP will sort itself out

Whites had lost the war before it even began

Good thing genetic engineering means we'll be fine in the near future and won't have to deal with the consequences of these shitty groups for very long and will be able to handle them.

Nothing a few bombs can fix

where dis?

White people are actually wining from my perspective.
its 'cultural colonization' since we have Internet, Tv ... our population is more degenerate than never before young people never go to the mosque and most of them don't care about islam but still call themselves muslims and and most of my friends including me are atheist.
The war was won a long time ago...

looks like Rio

Leblon beach

You haven't been?

2 3
4 6
6 9
8 12
10 15

Good goy... you have nothing to worry about..

And making babies with sand niggers isn't helping the case.

i miss the 80s; something is just different now, i'm not sure what it is

no

they don't let us leafs out much anymore

We just need to kill more.
We're really good at killing things. Just gotta make it acceptable.

Globalists have won

Is it just me or are women ugly as shit until about 20 years ago? Like I look at OP's pic, and that's a pic of the HOT ONES back then. They're grotesque. Yet I lived back then and that's all I ever saw portrayed as "hot" and I always thought it was so ugly.

The amish population is doubling every 20 years

>The white race population birth rate is 1.7. You need to maintain 2.0 to survive
>The muslim immigrant birth rate is 2.8

Define survival

If you believe Islam will defeat the West and China, I'd say think harder

Humanity has an expiration date

Something new is coming, quickly. China is already working on it

Islam is hopeless. Generations of cousin marriage have created a vast swath of mental illness, low IQs, and genetically coded tribalism. They can't ever win.

But nobody is getting out intact

vimeo.com/179509486

80's RIO YES

Muscles, tans and shitty hair were all in

As far as the U.S. goes the vast majority of our shitskin populations are in crowded cities. All we need is a fast working contagious plague to kill the urbanite cucks and their shitskin pet's. The only problem will be how we effectively contain the pandemic within these enclaves and prevent them from spreading.

>pic
why?

>there are people that still believe in the human pyramid scheme
>even though its eventual collapse, all pyramid schemes fail, will be the biggest loss of life in human history to date

It will be a mass outbreak of a mysterious unstoppable virus, not war, that ends it. (((they))) already have the excuses in place
>muh antibiotic immunity
>seasonal flu mutation
>long incubation time we just cant detect it

>The muslim immigrant birth rate is 2.8

Yes, but evolutionary bottlenecks have a way of balancing things out.
Plus you can fit 2.8 mudlims in pic at a time.

Muslim isn't actually a race, though. You mean Arab.

I've noticed that a good portion, if not the majority of Muslim refugees and migrants in the West are pretty much just Muslim in name only. They go to parties and smoke weed, drink alcohol, do various other drugs and all that shit. basically the only thing they still follow is not eating pork. Oh, and the women wear hijab despite the rest of their outfit being as revealing and slutty as any other Western woman's.

Well those girls have giant sagging mudflap asses. They're probably only 20 but they look 45 to me. What the hell was wrong back then?

This

Also consider that through every group of people, as their standard of living increases their birthrate goes down

This was before nigger culture took root and giant protruding baboon asses became sexualized outside of nigger communities.

Before, women would ask "does this outfit make my butt look big?" because they were afraid of that being the case. Today, women inject all sorts of shit into their asscheeks to get that "baboon in estrus" look male niggers crave.

Why has it become worse?

None of us are winning if we arent reproducing and the more developed a country becomes the less kids they have and going by current projections even the muslim world including Algeria is going to fall below replacement level birth rates in the 2020s but meanwhile in black Africa theyre breeding at unsustainable levels and theyre heading north sadly.

>What the hell was wrong back then?
Bikinis today sit much lower on the hips. Back in the 1980s, women wore bikinis cut totally different that rode up their hips almost to their underarms

Muslim birth rates are one of the fastest falling ones in the world. Look it up.

much better than modern ones desu

>tfw I wasn't living my prime in 1980 miami beach

dear fuck why do i even live?

>(((white people)))

>White women responding more to black men

Everytime someone posts one of those graphs they always have different numbers.

That's rio de janegro my friend

>White women responding more to black men

isn't even on the chart.

we must remove their dna from the gene pool eventually anyways. the sooner the better

White men replying so infrequently to white women is because the white women who send the messages are the ones that have to message. Fatties, Old, single mums, nerdy plain girls. You see they have low reply rates cross the board.
the chart says it is a female sender, these are men replying to the women

the style and the beautiful women were the exact same... maybe even the violence lolol.

Mixing is good in genetics, besides the low IQ and the melanin they have some good physical features why do you want to get ride of that ?

There are some white sub-demographics that are having kids well above 2. You could look at the circumstance many ways, one of which is that liberals are just not having kids, while very intelligent religious conservatives are having a lot of kids.

I want all races to die off

Fuck everything, even my own race are pathetic retards

inb4 a comment about edge

Yeah because shitholes like India, Bangladesh and Pakistan are sort of realizing that pushing out 8 kids each will not help improve their countries

Muslims living in first world countries are still having much more kids than the natives, that's unlikely to change

Nah, their birthrates will drop given time

>India, Bangladesh and Pakistan are sort of realizing that pushing out 8 kids
Dafuq? Wasn't that a long time ago?

down

down

down

the Hispanic/mexirat one is a perfect 10

down

down

down

Percentages aren't the best to look at. Raw numbers are better. See how in you can see the white percentage is only decreasing because africans are booming? They're also dying really fast. They won't be able to sustain their population.

I, for one, will not be having kids. The west is over, just except it

Populations increase when they die sooner.

Lel graph be fake as fuck

then how come the black race is not dying?

the whites who aren't reproducing deserve to die.

the rate for nationalists is at least 3

the death rate for monkeys in europe is about to go up dramatically.

Because our countries not only subsidise them with gibsmedats in the mainland.
They send obongo and his 9 rape babies food aid and pamphlets on HIV instead of condoms.

>You need to maintain 2.0 to survive
That's where you're wrong. You just need to keep Muslims and other shtiskins out.

Don't worry it goes back up when all the liberal faggots die. People wonder why this new generation is so conservative and I'll tell you why : People who have traditional values are the only ones having kids. The liberals are literally aborting themselves to extinction. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some genes that make a person more likely to have conservative values. Those who value the unborn child make more life after all. Which is now a trait that decides survivability of genes.

yea we need to finish off the whites. they are a lost cause.

how do you propose ?

Whohammed ? Haram

Immigrant birth rates fall drastically after the first generation and the third generation matches local birth rates, on average.
It's nothing.
pic related

If they still manage to survive despite all the diseases, hunger, poverty, they deserve to win.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."

>It's nothing.

This. Only money, weapons, vaccines and condoms should be sent to Africa.

>US
>lacking in GDP
lol

1) extrapolations generally don't work
2) population predictions are even worse
3) look at the total landmasses compared to population

I propose using the niggers to kill the spics while pretending to be friends with the spics. In the end all the shitskins will die.
Stupid nigger. What makes you think you can even keep civilization from blowing up in your face? You faggots only destroy worldwide. We create and you call it destruction because you're stupid brainless animals. Not a single one of you deserves to exist.

Strangely it is the opposite in first world countries. Those who did not change from traditional values are the most likely to reproduce.

even the actors from 80's movie seem slimmer and healthier

2.0 is for a homogeneous society you need 3-4 in a diversified one

I can comfirm this here too. It's because nothing is there to stop, in most moderate Muslim countries, alcoholics are seen as heretics, whereas regular consumtion is somewhat acceptable. None really go to mosques anymore.
Globalism is replacing moderate islamic value with either extremism or degenracy...

Relax m8 the whites are not going anywhere. it's a temporary population decline until people who fuck a lot prevail. We are going to see a generation high test whites.

Hey I'm trying to burn off my coal, don't worry guys.

Put a pussy in front of me. I will fuck a white babby into it. But if not, im too busy smoking weed, posting pepes, and watching kawaii cartoons

>Immigrant birth rates fall drastically after the first generation and the third generation matches local birth rates, on average.

Protip idiot, that would only matter if there was only a single wave of shitskins.

Europe is taking in MULTIPLE waves of shitskins, so once generation 2 of the FIRST WAVE has gotten normalized gen 1 of the SECOND and THIRD waves are still shitting out dozens of kids.

This is why only mass deportation of shitskins can unfuck things. This is why every nation needs a deporter like Trump.

>Dominicans

Ey mang I swear I white like you, Trujillo he a real white nationalist mang- he keel all dose haitian niggers!

Wtf are spics doing?
Kill niggers, kill dune coons, and deport the spics

This.

Changing or keeping traditional values don't affect your ability to reproduce(maybe the will to do it ?), Dying of HIV or Tuberculosis however does affect it

Don't sum up all the whites
Just give up on germany
Lost cause
Only 80 million whites

Without our abyssmal birthrate I am sure it looks much better.

muh dik

Second and third generation muslims are more religious, for some reason. One would think that they become more westernized for every generation, but actually the opposite is happening.

Ugly brown shitskins.

Dear God, I hope they bring back the 1980s hiked up bikini

>Dying of HIV or Tuberculosis however does affect it

That depends highly on whether you get those early. You can have a number of kids before contracting either.

Traditional values are also important. Those with traditional values tend to have less abortions and have a higher number of kids. Mind you these two things are probably related.

Here :

washingtonexaminer.com/study-conservative-baby-boom-will-shift-nation-further-right/article/2537257

It's called a tan you fag. Get outside.

Who fuckin ggives a shit Nuke this gay planet to oblivion.

Birth rates spike as a population develops better living conditions and keep their babies alive, then curve off as they get rich enough to have entertainment and goals beyond fucking. It happened to western world, Japan and is happening to china. It will happen to the Middle East and Africa.

I thought that was just in Europe

Problem is, the influx of people coming from the middle east and africa are still continuing, and their birthrates are still quite high.
For example in Sweden the fertility rate for somalis is 3.9 . That's over twice the average of the country.

get me the hq version of that pic or the white race will die in your sleep tonight.

See this is why Sup Forums is retarded. The USA will balkanize into Whiteistan without Trump, and with Trump it will deport shitskins and become more white anyway. We are winning, at least in America.

It will not. You're a fucking retard.

Tans are ugly.

This, find it odd.