Windows/Microsoft happening

Reddit gaymen-fags running windows watch out.
theintercept.com/2017/04/14/leaked-nsa-malware-threatens-windows-users-around-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852823256239185921
wikileaks.org/vault7/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852827042793926656
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press
youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ
twitter.com/Snowden/status/852949485726699520
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation
github.com/misterch0c/shadowbroker/
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation/
steemit.com/shadowbrokers/@theshadowbrokers/lost-in-translation
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/13/nato-cyber-information-warfare-battle-of-ideas-memes-internet-culture/
sto.nato.int/publications/Lists/National_Catalogues/DispForm.aspx?ID=2638
dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA507172
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-14/latest-shadow-brokers-leak-reveals-nsa-hacked-swift-belgium-hq
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-release-new-files-revealing-windows-exploits-swift-attacks/
emptywheel.net/2017/04/14/the-shadow-brokers-vulnerability-equities-process-nsa-has-had-at-least-96-days-to-warn-microsoft-about-these-files/
youtube.com/watch?v=G7nMV3ujeMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me guess. They won't even bother fixing pre-Windows 10 services and this is just another ploy to get everyone on board.

Just turn your computer off till its fixed. I dont think that this is going to stay unpatched for long. Skriptkiddies are going to try to hack trump

>This shit again

I don't know.
The leak is from theshadowbrokers. Remember them? Last year there were some threads tracking their bit coin transactions, or trying to.

Hahaha Windows. Not even once.

Just disconnect from the internet, all your windows machines.
The hope is that m*crosoft responds to it and releases some sort of .msi patch. Unlike apple, who ignored and denied wikileaks releases actually effecting them.

>use windows
>get hacked

ALSO HAPPENING NEW VAULT 7 CIA LEAK
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852823256239185921
>RELEASE: Inside the top secret CIA virus control system HIVE wikileaks.org/vault7/

>Today, April 14th 2017, WikiLeaks publishes six documents from the CIA's HIVE project created by its "Embedded Development Branch" (EDB).

>HIVE is a back-end infrastructure malware with a public-facing HTTPS interface which is used by CIA implants to transfer exfiltrated information from target machines to the CIA and to receive commands from its operators to execute specific tasks on the targets. HIVE is used across multiple malware implants and CIA operations. The public HTTPS interface utilizes unsuspicious-looking cover domains to hide its presence.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852827042793926656
>Full doc: CIA orders to hack Le Pen & other French presidential candidates
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press

Julian Assange Press Conference and Q&A on Vault 7, Year Zero and the CIA (03-09-2017): youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ

nice ads

Nice Spyware you got there m8

The entire tech industry is in on it.

BUMP

Here's the tweet from OP
twitter.com/Snowden/status/852949485726699520

It made healines on drudgereport.com

>The hope is that m*crosoft responds to it and releases some sort of .msi patch. Unlike apple, who ignored and denied wikileaks releases actually effecting them.

Microsoft actually cooperated with the NSA to put in backdoors and hidden autoupdates while Apple did not.

Apple's cunty behavior protects their users from the government, but not the actual flaws of their operating system which they instead try to hide awareness of.

You're dealing with two very different strains of stupid, but I'd rather have the kind that puts up resistance to government tampering than builds their OS around supporting it and wrestling the user for control of what it does.

I'm not talking about their general behavior, I'm referring to their reaction to wikileaks vault 7 and reaching out to big corps to help solve security issues. Apple snubbed them. Denied it, then claimed it's nothing.

reee where the fuck is the download link

>all these non-happenings

Maybe it IS time to take a nap.

n/m found it here github.com/x0rz/EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation

github.com/misterch0c/shadowbroker/
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation/

Where can I download that shit?

The articles I've read say Windows 10 is safe. What idiot is still using Windows 7 or lower?

Read the thread for once in your life Ackmed.

Follow this steemit.com/shadowbrokers/@theshadowbrokers/lost-in-translation

FUCK, and i uninstalled my Linux.

Thanks lad

bump

I use window xp. My computer is 15 years old.

Wont save you. Red Hat are NSA's guys.

Linus has been working to keep out sketchy commits and patches for a while now, but if you have SystemD don't consider yourself safe.

Also if you have an Intel chip with ME, or an AMD with PSP.

Good thing I use Qubes.

(((Windows 10)))

Well, fuck me in the Anus and call me a faggot, NSA/CIA/FBI have fucked me and everyone else.

>Not using Kali GNU+Linux in the current year
Do you even respect your software feeedoms?

oh shit nigger im using windows and im on the internet RIGHT NOW

tell me what to do

Delete System32, bro.

>he doesn't have a q6600 rig

CIA shills on 4chin?

didn't know you guys are wasting taxpayer money.

Swipe your HDD with a magnet

>didn't know you guys are wasting taxpayer money.

?

https is compromised? fuck

Myself and everyone else

Windows 10 was confirmed effected by a few of the releases from earlier today.

no, that's not what that means

>theshadowbrokers
Oh fuck, Bioware's behind this?

We're really fucked now...

Take a copper wire and connect your processor with electric socket.

>using Ubuntu with Unity DE
>Not using adblock

NOOB

AsWired confirms, "the new leak includes evidence that the NSA hacked into EastNets, a Dubai-based firm that oversees payments in the global SWIFT transaction system for dozens of client banks and other firms, particularly in the Middle East. The leak includes detailed lists of hacked or potentially targeted computers, including those belonging to firms in Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Syria, Yemen, and the Palestinian territories. Also included in the data dump, as in previous Shadow Brokers releases, are a load of fresh hacking tools, this time targeting a slew of Windows versions."

As a reminder, the transaction protocol SWIFT has been repeatedly targeted by hackers seeking to redirect millions of dollars from banks around the world, with recent efforts in India, Ecuador, and Bangladesh. Over the past year, researchers have pointed to clues that a $81 million Bangladesh bank theft via SWIFT may have been the work of the North Korean government.But the Shadow Brokers’ latest leak offers new evidence that the NSA has also compromised SWIFT, albeit most likely for silent espionage and supervision of global fund flows, rather than wholesale larceny.

Separately,The Interceptnotes that according to security researcher and hacker Matthew Hickey, co-founder of Hacker House, the significance of what’s now publicly available, including “zero day” attacks on previously undisclosed vulnerabilities,cannot be overstated: “I don’t think I have ever seen so much exploits and 0day [exploits] released at one time in my entire life,” he told The Intercept via Twitter DM, “and I have been involved in computer hacking and security for 20 years.” Affected computers will remain vulnerable until Microsoft releases patches for the zero-day vulnerabilities and, more crucially, until their owners then apply those patches.

“This is as big as it gets,” Hickey said.

Glad I switched to Linux years ago. Do it, anons. There is ZERO excuse to at least dual boot or try it in a virtual machine.

Reading:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/13/nato-cyber-information-warfare-battle-of-ideas-memes-internet-culture/

sto.nato.int/publications/Lists/National_Catalogues/DispForm.aspx?ID=2638

dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA507172

>using windows
>BLACKED browser windows popping up every 3 minutes
>speakers blaring: "GIVE ME SHEKELS GOYIM" at fuck decibels
>animated gif of neo entering the matrix in my desktop background

GUYS HELP WHAT DO I DO

this post is sponsored by firehouse subs

Wait. Is it possible to manipulate ATMs with this?

I am afraid I'll become neet or weeb if I start using gentoo.

if you have their ip.

“This is as big as it gets,” Hickey said. “Nation-state attack tools are now in the hands of anyone who cares to download them…it’s literally

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-14/latest-shadow-brokers-leak-reveals-nsa-hacked-swift-belgium-hq

EARLYSHOVEL RedHat 7.0 - 7.1 Sendmail 8.11.x exploit
EBBISLAND (EBBSHAVE) - root RCE via RPC XDR overflow in Solaris 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 (possibly newer) both SPARC and x86.
ECHOWRECKER remote Samba 3.0.x Linux exploit.
EASYBEE appears to be an MDaemon email server vulnerability
EASYPI is an IBM Lotus Notes exploit that gets detected as Stuxnet
EWOKFRENZY is an exploit for IBM Lotus Domino 6.5.4
EXPLODINGCAN is an IIS 6.0 exploit that creates a remote backdoor
ETERNALROMANCE is a SMB1 exploit over TCP port 445 which targets XP, 2003, Vista, 7, Windows 8, 2008, 2008 R2, and gives SYSTEM privileges
EDUCATEDSCHOLAR is a SMB exploit
EMERALDTHREAD is a SMB exploit for Windows XP and Server 2003
EMPHASISMINE is a remote IMAP exploit for IBM Lotus
ENGLISHMANSDENTIST sets Outlook Exchange WebAccess rules to trigger executable code on the client's side to send an email to other users
EPICHERO 0-day exploit (RCE) for Avaya Call Server
ERRATICGOPHER is a SMBv1 exploit targeting Windows XP and Server 2003
ETERNALSYNERGY is a SMBv3 remote code execution flaw for Windows 8 and Server 2012 SP0
ETERNALBLUE is a SMBv2 exploit for Windows 7 SP1
ETERNALCHAMPION is a SMBv1 exploit
ESKIMOROLL is a Kerberos exploit targeting 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 domain controllers
ESTEEMAUDIT is an RDP exploit and backdoor for Windows Server 2003
ECLIPSEDWING is an RCE exploit for the Server service in Windows Server 2008 and later
ETRE is an exploit for IMail 8.10 to 8.22
FUZZBUNCH is an exploit framework, similar to MetaSploit
ODDJOB is an implant builder and C&C server that can deliver exploits for Windows 2000 and later, also not detected by any AV vendors

>quick we stole $20 million for yesterday black ops, hire a fiction author to write up a one page excuse for missing money.

>oh shit they believed it.

>welp time to start printing our black budget out on empty reels of paper with invisible ink.

No youre not, stop being an edgy faggot. I've used Linux daily for work for a decade, various distros, and it's 5 more steps to do the same shit.

If you're not using propriety work tools that require Linux, you're kidding yourself if you're using it and not thinking you're just trying to be an edgy faggot.

will i get in trouble or put on a list if the NSA knows i like lolis?

“This is as big as it gets,” Hickey said. “Nation-state attack tools are now in the hands of anyone who cares to download them…it’s literally a cyberweapon for hacking into computers…people will be using these attacks for years to come.”

>Now, the Shadow Brokers group just published a new 117.9 MB of encrypted archive via its new blog post, titled "Lost in Translation," which can be unlocked by anyone using password "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
>password "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

NSA/CIA hacked SWIFT itself and it's in the files apparently.

SWIFT == the shit that ATM's connect to.

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-release-new-files-revealing-windows-exploits-swift-attacks/

forgot the link.

>Using pajeetOS
you deserve this

i wanna get hacked so my daddy can get me a better puter ;D

Cool shit. Finally a reason to learn how to hack

>mfw i actually have to be nice to people now because if I make someone angry they could hack my ass

The Shadow Brokers Vulnerability Equities Process: NSA Has Had at Least 96 Days to Warn Microsoft about These Files
emptywheel.net/2017/04/14/the-shadow-brokers-vulnerability-equities-process-nsa-has-had-at-least-96-days-to-warn-microsoft-about-these-files/

So Rogers and Rice?

WINDOWSFAGS BTFO YET AGAIN

Choose freedom, choose KDE

>literally browser adware
>leaf

AHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHA

This shit is like "The Kid" with Charlie Chaplin.
Chaplin owns a window business and he sends this kid out to break windows.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7nMV3ujeMo

you dum dum. this dump only focused on windows exploits. if you think your shitty os made for free by autistic europeans is some paradigm of security, just wait till the next dump.

>processor newer than C2D
>using kernal older than 4.8
>implying you're safe

Whoops!

so, link to download for the lazy?

this is the message accompanying the dump:

>KEK...last week theshadowbrokers be trying to help peoples. This week theshadowbrokers be thinking fuck peoples. Any other peoples be having same problem? So this week is being about money. TheShadowBrokers showing you cards theshadowbrokers wanting you to be seeing. Sometime peoples not being target audience. Follow the links for new dumps. Windows. Swift. Oddjob. Oh you thought that was it? Some of you peoples is needing reading comprehension.

>
>Password = Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>theshadowbrokers not wanting going there. Is being too bad nobody deciding to be paying theshadowbrokers for just to shutup and going away. TheShadowBrokers rather being getting drunk with McAfee on desert island with hot babes. Maybe if all suviving WWIII theshadowbrokers be seeing you next week. Who knows what we having next time?

It doesn't seem to work against an updated Windows 10(according to the articles).

So, if one were that way inclined there is the whole weekend to play blackhat on banking systems. Possibly longer depending on how on the ball each bank is. Fun times for hackers

they (the russians) are clearly signaling the alt-right. not even dogwhistling. "KEK"? "Reee?" why not just add "NSA BTFO"?

Try to keep up n00bs

It does seem like this scenario was chosen to maximize damage. I wonder if the NSA will be blamed at all for allowing such a situation.

>chrome

Those exploits acording to WIkileaks are floating around for years also windows 10 is in its self a botnet OS no serius person would use it in a buissnes

See

I'm on a pirated version of windows 7, does that count?

QUICK RUNDOWN PLEASE

All bug fixes and improvements in 4.8 are backported to previous kernel versions anyway, only reason for me to upgrade would be for new hardware support which I don't need right now.

Controlled media will blame it on rogue hackers who made the tools themselves.

Just you wait.

windows user here. how do I avoid getting hacked with these exploits?

"Choose Freedom"
>uses chrome

Install gentoo

so turn off SMB, block some ports and done

>Mfw Linux user

unplug ethernet

Wanna have it ?

hang self with ethernet cable

can't I just avoid websites with the malware
or are google and Sup Forums compromised?

Yeah I'm not going to use some meme browser which has just as much tracking as any other in reality.

>using ubuntu
>n00b
Pick both
see

dude wtf I told these guys I have windows now they're going to hack me