I hope syria and north korea team up and nuke the americans...

I hope syria and north korea team up and nuke the americans. I seriously can't stand living next to these pieces of shit.

They are full blown retarded, rude, fat, gay, and they smell like shit.

They will prattle on about how old and rich their history is, but it's just them sailing around killing savages and cavemen, which is what WE did for the last 500 years before they even existed.

Oh right I can't say WE because everyone has to be a dutch mongrel mexican rape baby like THEM. Nobody questions if an aussie or a kiwi is descended from the british empire, but if a canuck mentions it, rest assured an american will pipe up. Most likely the sole reason for this is because they can't handle the fake Canadians kicked way more ass than them in both world wars. Or maybe because an island full of niggers (bermuda) pushed their shit in.

USA is honestly the worst country, a renegade, a loose cannon. A country full of traitors and scoundrels that should be wiped off the face of this earth. The americans were a mistake, and I cringe everytime they call themselves anglo, it's like a nigger who thinks he is white.

tl;dr Fuck usa, hope they eat a nuke

>canadians

do you go over the boarder frequently or somthing? day to day life is typically spent inside your own country, what the fuck does it matter if our country borders yours, that bothers you? well go fuck yourself canadianer, yeah I know its just canadian but fuck you

Eat shit. The modern world was created by Americans. We created everything from the internet to cars to spaceships and the only things Canada has contributed to the world are pancake toppings and coffee stores.

Stop trying to take credit for shit you didn't do Canada.

Go back to fucking your dog.

>created the modern world
you certainly did, and that isn't a compliment

Burgers are subhuman scum.

could say that about a lot of countries, but not 100% of the people of every country, you're just a retard if that's the way you think

You are mongrel shitskins serving global zionism.

>The modern world was created by Americans.
HHAHHAHAHHAHA

Clueless cunt, did you not learn history at school or have you not got to that bit yet?

PLZ.....

Forgive us world when the Nukes start to fall....

JUST REMEMBER IT WAS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

IT WAS THE JEWS!

They run the show!

PLZ FORGIVE US WORLD!

>JUST REMEMBER IT WAS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
>IT WAS THE JEWS!
Freudian.

>The modern world was created by Americans

WASNT.

I MEANT WASNT.

SORRY, I AM TYPING THIS WHILE TEARS ARE FLOWING FROM MY EYES.

ALSO I HAVE CHEETO DUST IN MY LEFT EYE, AND MY OTHER HAND ON MY PENIS.

You guys understand what I mean.

At least you're honest user, too honest really ;D

> A fucking leaf

Lets be honest, the modern world was created by the English

I'll give you British, but to say it was Scotland is LOLOLOL

The English were heavily influenced by the Scottish enlightenment, which may well have been one of the most important events in European history.

tl;dr but we'll always be your step-daddy. So suck it up leaf. It's almost like getting beat up by the nerd in school, huh?

I agree

Influenced yes. Responsible no.

Britain is Scotland. Not sure what your image is supposed to mean.

>a fucking leaf