(((Sup Forums))) will unironically attempt to justify this

(((Sup Forums))) will unironically attempt to justify this.

No LARPing ITT. I want to hear some actual arguments.

Pol is a mass of brainwashed autists going nowhere in life. Why do you care about that type of opinion? It's worthless.

Post the one with Dubya's family, or Obongo's family, or Hillary's family serving

wtf?
i am now a #cruzmissile

I thought Sup Forums already hated trump?
Or is /r/the_cancer still hanging around?

poo ru

XD

This board doesn't have any arguments, only memes. Because there is no defending a billionaire con artist who colluded with a foreign government to secure the presidential election, who has done a total 180 on every single issue that he campaigned on, and most importantly, has likely set the stage for WWIII.

There is no draining the swamp, there is no rebuilding of infrastructure, there is no 'Making America Great Again', just more bullshit wars that waste taxpayer dollars, and make Trump, his cabinet, and the rest of the elite richer. Trumpfags, you're an absolute embarrassment to this country and everything it once stood for. Have fun waiting for the wealth to 'trickle down' *spoilers* it never has, and never will.

Theyre still shilling in here. Pol is their next stop after /r/conspiracy in the shill circuit.

I said no LARPing

>Obongo's kids were allowed to do whatever
>but Trump's obviously aren't

neck thyself

Call me when there's a draft. The U.S. military is an all volunteer force. As my DI used to say, "nobody made you sign on that dotted line, private! Now unfuck yourself!"

I heartily agree

Then stop being a dumbshit and actually parent your kids right. Tell your kids they shouldn't have to die for the jews.

Hey Share Blue.

That's just it, this isn't Bi-partisan, they're all fucking chicken hawks who start wars and don't have to pay the price for it. Stop wasting your time debating identity politics, it gets you no where.

^milfagging

Why, Mcpl?

Stop LARPing

Hey, Reddit. It's time to pack your shit and leave.

THIS holy shit FFS. My brother got out and has been whining and bitching, gee man you knew wtf it was when you joined. For gods sake with forums and such these days not knowing if its a good fit for you or not is your own retarded ass fault. Best years of my life, was like varsity football all over again

>LARPing as an anti-LARPer

Why, user?

Lol, you faggots always act like that if I don't support Trump, I automatically support the Dems. I don't support anything about this dying civilization and its identity politics. I stopped caring about the 'left' and the 'right' when I was 19. The two party system is meant to distract you from who is really running the political show: the corporate elite and their lobbyists. That's how this country has been operating for more than a century, we have been a plutocracy since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, read a fucking book.

Not gonna lie, Trump did have me going for a minute.

Not gonna. I suppose I could tell you I've never been to Reddit. But then you're paid to say otherwise, aren't cha.
Yeah, there's always the "I joined up for the college fund" guys that are shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you, that they've joined an organization dedicated to breaking things and hurting people.

The picture is kind of skewed because its Trump kids in free time vs ''normal'' kid ''at work''.

But ofcourse there is a difference between being born into a billion dollar family and a deadbeat one, and the wealthy ones will have better lives while they did nothing to earn it.

Welcome to the world buddy.

He is the epitome of a corporate crony, yet retards on this board were tricked just like millions of other Americans (who I'm sure mean well) with edgy Tweets and brash insults to his political opposition.

The real problem is Americans in particular don't read actual books anymore, much less know how to construct or deconstruct an actual argument. It's why so many morons fell for Trumps campaign, because it was exciting and brash and he 'wasn't a politician' after all. He'll be different!

The only thing Donald Trump is qualified for is running a reality TV show, just like how he ran his election campaign.

>our kids

My kids won't go to war, this country is no longer worth defending. Even when it was worth defending none of my ancestors served. I'm proud they were smart enough not to. My great grandpa used to say he was "flat footed" and that's why he didn't serve. Made a ton of money drilling oil wells during the war too.

Sup Forums is a place for 11-17 year old outcasts to feel naughty and grown up. They say rude things because they want to fit in with the other lemmings and be cool, despite having no user names or post counts.

When they get their first girlfriend they graduate to facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

If they never get a girlfriend they stay on here sometimes until they are 21-23 and act like the 'cool' older brother, bullying and teasing the typical young teenage user.

It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.

Sup Forums is a place where furries, pedophiles, transexuals, stormfront and other racist hate groups also attempt to recruit these young boys. Because of the nature of the board, if you have 10-15 fake ip's you can switch between, you can get almost any topic to 300+ replies, if you keep posting in your own thread.

Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.

The profile I layed out above makes over 90% of the userbase on the chans, with about 70% of them just lurking/reading threads too afraid to post.

Ok, great, you completely missed the point of the picture. The point is Trump is starting a bunch of wars that himself and his family will never feel the real effects of. You and me will though, buddy, when we trillions more in taxes over the coming years.

You want your leader to be in best of mental health. You don't want to have them worry about shit.

Trump is rich, you are not, next.

>Trumps kids didn't fight to protect the liberal left and thier Jewish communist globalist overlords

I don't see a problem

>starting a bunch of wars

That's just bullshit

Nobody is shilling, faggot. Trump back pedalled on a bunch of shit. That pissed people off. Deal with it

Thanks for sharing this blue waffle.

>Millionaire
Try Billionaire faggot.

Atleast we got a gun friendly supreme court. The sad truth is that this time it was between Trump and Clinton and we got the better of the two.

Donald is a good daddy.

There is no draft you dumb fuck , blaming rich people because your kid decided to join the service ? nigga what?

My sons aren't in the army. One is probably on here right now. Hi son.

There is no justification but the image is misleading. People are tricked into joining the army, not forced.
When children are bombarded from psychologically manipulative advertisements from a young age, they are like to be conditioned to want something. The idea that the army is honorable and noble has been instilled in America's youth for years. Couple that with the educational incentive, and you have a very compelling reason to kill. The reality is that the rich are the ones orchestrating these recruitment practices and would never put themselves in harms way.

everyones bitching about going to war, except the infantrymen who are praying for the chance to shoot some fucking gooks. You know how many grunts joined just too late to not deploy and get their cib? A shit load. They're hating life in garrison just waiting for the chance to fight.

t. former 11b

im in the military and i go snowboarding. im also a tranny who is scheduled for a tricare covered sex change.

What does Jew cock taste like, goy?

c-congrats...

The only defence I can think of is that at least the army is full of spics

>the children of the ultra elite don't serve as infantry

It's almost as if that hasn't changed since the dawn of civilization. That really rooted my missus

>sign up for military
>get mad about it
wut

It's almost like we have a volunteer army or something.

I went to war, enjoyed it.

>sign up for military to PROTECT America. Not fight kikewars: North Korea edition

>Tfw 25

You get the CIB or regular combat badge for taking fire in an armored vehicle, and the CMB can be acquired if someone asks how many casualties on the radio, even if there are none so they're pretty meaningless in most cases, but you're right.

>tfw slick sleeve

my kids never served either

CIB requires returning fire faggo

North Korea hates the US and they are definitely some of the evillest fuckers around. Wish I could volunteer for the US army so I can kill me some Norks!

posted an anti-semetic meme, ShareBlue can't do that nor does T_D caue 'redditquete", so fuck off niggerkikedindushill.

>I want to hear some actual arguments

How about the fact that there is no draft?

We have a volunteer military, so you can't really blame Trump for whatever your problem with the top picture is. Also, many if not most members of the military are damn proud to be there (justifiably so, thanks to anyone who is or was). And Trump made good choices and shit tons of money, so his family gets to go skiing with nice equipment. In conclusion, those two pictures don't say anything about one another, and you talk nonsense.

How about your kids could kick the shit out of trump and his kids if they wanted too?

No it doesn't. By the books, sure, but that's not how it's actually awarded in reality. Take fire and then discharge a weapon once in any direction and you're golden.

Cant wait to see all of the new documentaries of all the vile shit North Korea was up to all these years.

I imagine child rape dungeons, death matches with swords and animals, and sex with instagram models.

Fuck you. You have no kids who served their country. You are a shareblue piece of shit who knows nothing of the suffering your lives would become the moment American heroes turn their back on you. You will be only remembered as traitors and cowards.

Imagine having the genes of a hundred thousand warriors and spending your life as a yuppie mountain Jew that will never know the satisfaction of drinking a drought from the skull of you enemy

..why would you even want to live

Guns have never been in danger of being taken away from you, all you're doing is ensuring that dangerous people will always have access to weapons that enable them.

That's a pretty good one

This. Joining the ZOG Army is voluntary.

Guns have been under constant threat of being taken away. Hillary Clinton said that the supreme court was wrong and that individuals do not have a right to firearms for protection.

>The only thing Donald Trump is qualified for is running a reality TV show, just like how he ran his election campaign.
So, the guy who curbstomped a field of professional Republican politicians to win the primaries and them beat the anointed queen of the Democratic Party who had the backing of the Media, the establishment and half the Republican Party (but I repeat myself) is incompetent. And now he's attempting to ride herd on an federal bureaucracy that wants him to fail, and is making real inroads into getting it under control. But he's incompetent. Got it.

>No LARPing

Dude what. That's all these little memefuckers DO.

I have none I would die fighting for Assad if I had the chance

hahaha,
Sup Forums doesn't have kids.

He launched some cruise missiles. He's rattling sabers at North Korea. If anything his use of the military looks more like the policies Bill Clinton followed in the 90's, which were basically, if people do things you don't like, fuck their shit up without giving them a chance to retaliate against you.

>waaahhhhh muh kid might have to fulfill the obligations he signed up for when he joined the military
>it was supposed to be a source of free college money

Hello /leftypol/

Please. Share Blue can do whatever it takes to try and, break this place. Though you're probably right. It's probably RT. Not that it really matters. Trump won, Clinton lost. The damage to the establishment is done and Sup Forums is falling back into it's natural state of chaos. Nothing any of the half dozen shilling teams in here do will really matter. There's no up voting, no ability to block or ban posters, no way to really control the narrative beyond some thread sliding. Share Blue, RT and everyone else shilling here are pissing into an ocean of piss.

People join the Military by choice, we didn't have a draft since Vietnam.

I joined to get some training and some self discipline. Best decision i ever made.

Glad to see Trumps kids are happy, best of wishes to them.

You're wrong there. If the Democrats had waited for something like Columbine before pushing the 94 Assault Weapons Ban, the whole country would be like California or New York now. As it was Webb got a severely watered down Bill that pissed a lot of people off a began a resurgence of American gun culture.

>implying I didn't grow up going to ski resorts
>implying I would ever waste my time in the military
>implying I won't impress that lifestyle into my children

You can't justify it. (((Sup Forums))) is filled with the same establishment cucks as the rest of the Internet.

Seems like the kind of shit pretend Commies post on facebook. "Oh look at the rich, lazing about while the workers do the real stuff!" So stop being a pleb and don't pass your pleb attitude onto your kids. People in the army are there because they want to be, they're not babies.

>trump is the war candidate

3 years from now people are going to be saying this.
>OH HILLARY WOULD HAVE PREVENTED US FROM GOING TO WAR! TYPICAL REPUBLICANS

>So, the guy who curbstomped a field of professional Republican politicians to win the primaries and them beat the anointed queen of the Democratic Party who had the backing of the Media, the establishment and half the Republican Party (but I repeat myself) is incompetent
yes. this guy is incompetent to serve as a leader of the strongest country on earth. you're just now realizing how dumb american voters are, it will really sink in when we start having more and more entertainers entering politics.
you:
>kim kardashian is smart because she is rich and successful. she is also popular and would get a lot of votes, therefore she is competent enough to run for public office.

doesn't he work like 20 hours a day?

>They are adults.
>They enlisted.
>They volunteered.

Boofuckinghoo.

Daddy's Little Girl syndrome.

It's almost like he's the President. or something.

bringing it back

>KUSH

Dude WEED lmaoo

true.
its more like
>islams kids
>wests kids