DAE here actually like diversity?

i cant be the only one right?

>tfw no boriqua qt

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/17/she-wanted-to-be-a-model-pregnant-teen-fatally-stuck-by-train-while-posing-for-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=OeozUSWdoQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are called shitskins.

I have no sexual attraction towards blacks, indians, pakis, Indonesians Malaysians etc

they never get me hard, i would rather fuck a trap than one of those

the sage that saved Sup Forums

Are Tunisians white?

No.
i would say 35% are pale the rest are light brown

One on the left is cute but id only use her for a concubine, would not have children with.

I'd fuck both all night. Show them the power of the BWC.

>tfw no welsh full of freckles qt gf

No, and I see you as mentally deficient.

I hate diversity and only like homogeneity of race and such.

>poo colored skin

>blue eyes

fuark who's the qt on the left?

>glued some poor indian peasants hair to head

leaf you have shit taste
>weave
>contacts
>fake nails

disgusting

tashi rodriguez iirc

"No."

That's spanish for no.

Undecided if this is a shill thread yet.

They don't their nails for YOU, silly boys. Reeeee. Whoever that is that you posted is top tier qt.

sauce now

She's not looking so well nowadays

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/17/she-wanted-to-be-a-model-pregnant-teen-fatally-stuck-by-train-while-posing-for-photos/

It's a photoshop. It's 2D Micky Mouse bullshit.

rule 7

Go away Jamal.

On a side note we should import exotic women exclusively.

I like diversity that's why race mixing, on a large scale, sucks. If you want diversity making everyone beige is a horrible way to do it.

Typical OP.
Always a faggot.
Are OPs getting faggier every year?

>I like diversity that's why race mixing, on a large scale, sucks. If you want diversity making everyone beige is a horrible way to do it.
Isn't homogeneity conducive to a high-trust society?

Not being a nigger helps.

Definitely.

Puerto Ricans are niggers.

Doubt there's decent human beings on this shithole so why even ask?

me on right
me on left
you can't fuckin see me

>Definitely.
So we should promote race-mixing?

>Diversity
>Miscegenation

Choose one and one only

It wouldn't be homogeneous if we were all different tiers of beige. Just one massive manageable global consumer class, ruled by the only groups who had an identity to cling to and pass on.

However, the nation state, traditional culture and strong ethnic bonds do lead to much higher social trust. Antisocial disorders are rooted out and there is social harmony.

Beige horizon would be a global police state shit hole, for a considerable number of reasons.

Also, it's much deeper than skin color.

'shooped face, 10oz of product in her hair, shooped face (lol blue eyes), crack nail, saggy sand dollar titties

>wasting all that milk

who are you kidding here?

>It wouldn't be homogeneous if we were all different tiers of beige.
How do you say so? Literally speaking, this is what native Europeans are.

So you disagree that race-mixing reduces diversity, as claimed in the following posts:

Not a SINGLE match on the Google. Damn,

>Literally speaking, this is what native Europeans are.

This is not at all the case. And like I said, it goes much deeper than skin tone or texture.

>So you disagree that race-mixing reduces diversity

No, and your rhetorical points are shit.

Yes. Europe is pretty diverse. Even without any shitskins.

>>So you disagree that race-mixing reduces diversity
>No, and your rhetorical points are shit.
So...race-mixing reduces diversity, increasing the level of trust between people...right?

A FUCKING COPYRIGHT SYMBOL

Race mixing reduces diversity globally, especially so considering the promotion of it in western countries, which are racially a small fraction of the global population.

Weak ethnic identity and a lack of traditional culture locally and nationally leads to low social trust and the normalization of antisocial patterns, individually and collectively.

Post more double think pls.

Looks like India took a shit in the bath tub again

the women can stay
but the men have to go back

>Race mixing reduces diversity globally
>reduced diversity increases trust (like you said earlier)

>Weak ethnic identity
AKA not having a outgroup to create "anuddah shoah/rhodesia/slavery" propaganda against. As a gentile, I can say that holistically this is not necessarily a bad thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeozUSWdoQA

and a lack of traditional culture locally and nationally leads to low social trust and the normalization of antisocial patterns, individually and collectively.
Being "beige" does not necessarily lead to lack of traditional culture and being "pure" does not necessarily lead to rich Christian culture. Visit Sweden.

I don't mind diversity. I enjoy seeing the world and don't mind being with people from different world. I learn from them, and with proper training people can be assimilated. I'm 100% about practicality, so race and skin color does not matter as long as the person is useful. Even your "own kind" needs to be useful.

I don't like forced diversity. Forced diversity ultimately gets rid of diversity. It teaches people to behave like brainless sheeps that must accept what you do not value, because it teaches people to accept everything and anything that is from a different part of the world.

I believe in global Human biodiversity; multiculti seeks global homogenization

CORRECT ANSWER

>As a gentile, I can say that holistically this is not necessarily a bad thing

Good goy.

>Being "beige" does not necessarily lead to lack of traditional culture and being "pure" does not necessarily lead to rich Christian culture. Visit Sweden

le commercialization of muh values will save us all argument.

Like most American cities, and anywhere Protestantism was the standard, the older traditions slowly decayed. Sweden sacrificed its culture at the turn of the century, and though its bad, most of Sweden isn't anywhere nearly as bad as America in terms of sheer degeneracy. They had peace and harmony for most of this transition, into becoming an economy with borders rather than a country. If you spent an hour or two looking into the vast social conditioning they are put through from birth, you would see how the Sven got to be the meme we think of them today.

And why is Sweden that much different from say, Norway, you may ask. They aren't ethnically all that different. Someone from Trondheim could easily pass as someone from Malmo (well, Malmo a few years ago that is). It's the % of a certain ethnic group that is so much higher in Sweden. A group that basically controls their academic branches, much of their legislative and banking systems, etc..

I can handle Asians, Hispanics and even a few Arabs (mostly the Christian variety) but wish we could send all blacks back to Africa.

Test

>Like most American cities, and anywhere Protestantism was the standard, the older traditions slowly decayed

Also, that's not to say that Catholicism is the answer or anything. Much of Italy and Southern Europe is Malmo tier. This is because of their divisions between generations and the subversion they face as a culture. Italy will survive though. We just use the Swedes as an example because they were once known so well for their aesthetics and their ferocity, that they were the most ancient and beautiful of all the Scandinavian kingdoms, and they may lose literally everything within a few generations because of these bullshit memes of muh diversity. It's an oversimplification to say its just muh diversity, it's the whole big picture of these cultural Marxist social diseases.

I have seen 3 separate tests today why so many newfags

>AKA not having a outgroup to create "anuddah shoah/rhodesia/slavery" propaganda against

So, I'll take it that you've never read the Talmud...

I think that Catholicism is the solution. Being mixed race doesn't force you to act like a fag and start wearing eye shadow. And being non-mixed-race is not a magic pill to make you act righteously.

>A group that basically controls their academic branches, much of their legislative and banking systems, etc..
>>AKA not having a outgroup to create "anuddah shoah/rhodesia/slavery" propaganda against
>So, I'll take it that you've never read the Talmud...
That's the thing, though. They DO have strong ethnic identity. And you suffer because of the their ethnicity-preserving paranoia.

Yeah, you get to have a taste of every type of girl living in Toronto.

literally perfect.

And you accuse others od "virtue signaling" and "concern trolling" ,you loserd are the biggest projectors on earth

I love intellectual diversity. I hate superficial diversity and intellectualy shallow ideas about the concept of diversity, such as that ethnicity alone is somehow a substitute for intellectual diversity. Unless your goal is social regression, it's not a viable substitute for intellectual diversity. The same linear self entitled talking points are what's used to perpetuate the superficial kind of diversity we see ruining societies in Europe, and it won't work the same in America. We've been watching and learning, and memeing presidents

>And you suffer because of the their ethnicity-preserving paranoia.

Because they insist on pushing their agenda here, when they have an ethno state to return to. Yet they refuse to return to it, they still want to shit everything else up and loot it. Nationalism for me, multiculturalism for thee.

>Being mixed race doesn't force you to act like a fag and start wearing eye shadow

No, He'll just be a cultureless consumer drone. I also don't mind fags.

>And being non-mixed-race is not a magic pill to make you act righteously.

Of course it isn't. Wasn't even my point. It's the broader sense of Identity that should be preserved from the pozz.

I understand why you're compliant with their efforts, idk how I would feel if my parents were different races. But in the big picture the promotion of this shit is incredibly detrimental to the west and our potential.

>I also don't mind fags.
Ah. I think we're done here.

you do realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now right? you are probably a cuck too

It just doesn't trigger me. I hate their degeneracy and their cuck hivemind politics. But anyone who hates gay people for being gay is 3rd world tier tbqh.

>tunisia
>not attracted to nigs

You don't appear to know what these terms even mean desu.

Mixed girls are the only race I find consistently unattractive

They look like hodgepodge aliens to me