Trump calls the media "very honorable people"

What the fuck? The media has been agains him all along and after a couple non-negative articles the media are good? Have (((they))) gotten to Trump?

mediaite.com/online/yet-another-trump-flip-flop-donald-trump-calls-media-very-honorable-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C32x5-ZIgpc
globalnews.ca/news/3088703/syrian-white-helmets-apologize-for-staged-war-zone-mannequinchallenge-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=rYG4Mf0T0ng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump almost certainly is suffering some kind of dementia or mental disorder that is getting progressively worse as he ages.

>Have (((they))) gotten to Trump?
no shit

could just be a misquote though. He's said that media is honorable accept for the fake news shit I think

youtube.com/watch?v=C32x5-ZIgpc

>actually running with it as a legitimate story pretending that trump in all sincerity called the media "very honorable people" eventhough anyone with a brain who watched the video could see that he was being sarcastic when he said it. And semi laughing after saying it.
Wew..

There's no flip flop apparently the "journalist" doesn't understand a very clear case of sarcasm. Or wants to pretend that it wasn't sarcastic. The clip shows very clearly that it was sarcastic and that trump is doing what he's been doing with regards to the media all along, hinting at their insincerity.

OP is a faggot

have to also point out that, mediaite here takes a clear case of sarcasm hinting at the medias insincerity and then running a story like this claiming it wasn't sarcastic and that trump sincerely called them honorable people pretending he is "flip floppping", thus proving his point yet again. They really aren't doing themselves any favours here.

>op is a faggot
And clearly the reporter is aswell. And they try to blame trump for still wanting to tweet even as POTUS.. if they can take such a clear case of thinly veiled sarcasm and try to spin it into him being serious, and then try to make the case that "wew trump is flip flopping.. see you can't trust anything he says" as an attempt to damage him, well, that is precisely the shit he wants to avoid by hitting the twitter instead.

This dumbass journalist has such a hardon for trying to trip up trump somehow that he maybe doesn't even care that all he's doing is proving trumps case.

No shit.

>trump has dementia
If you and the bonehead OP aswell as the journalist that wrote this ridiculous article can't recognize an obvious case of sarcasm, then maybe you should stop pretending you have a clue about anything, because anyone with an iq above room temperature can recognize how incorrect the portrayal is. All you have to do is watch the video and watch trump laugh slightly after he says "very honorable people".

If the dumbass journalist wanted to atleast try to fool gullible people with this bullshit article, then he should not have linked the video segment in question, and instead hoped that you dumbasses wouldn't watch it. But even in the journalists effort to manipulate he's dumb enough to link the video that proves he's a moron and a halfwit.

i-its just 6gorillian d chess right?

>"The media, they're very honorable."

>"...and Brutus is an honorable man."

>ave (((they))) gotten to Trump?
What do you mean? It was bound to happen eventually.

Oh it's a shill thread? man you guys aren't even trying anymore, you all know it's a total lie. But i guess deception is ok when it's you guys who are doing it? This is one of the weakest shill posts i've seen in a long time. Are you actually getting paid for this bullshit?

"And Brutus is an honourable man."

I'm actually going to bump it one more time just so people can see how pathetic and lying assholes you guys are. Truly incredible. An 8 year old could see through your conniving bullshit in about 10 seconds.

wuh, huh, shill, isnt there still a divide with pol on whether or not trump is neocon or not now? Simply denying isnt going to get you nowhere.

Watch the fucking video of that.
It was fucking obvious that he was ironic when he said it, he even smirked..

FAKENEWS
AKENEWS
KENEWS
ENEWS
NEWS

>we must support the god emperor no matter what kind lies he told to get elected or kike moves he makes

_donald

>wuh, huh, shill, isnt there still a divide with pol on whether or not trump is neocon or not now? Simply denying isnt going to get you nowhere.
Oh so that's the divide you are trying to encourage with this obvious bullshit story that anyone can recognize as patently false just by watching the video?

Do you have so little of a spine and independent thinking that you are willing to deliberately propagate misinformation to try to do whatever agenda it is you think you have here.

I have a proposition for you, did it ever occur to you that pol knows it's being raided and shilled by you faggots, and that you fell for the "divide" and went "oh we're winning pol is being divided, man the guns lads, let's step up the shilling, former drumpf supporter here".

Hahahahahaha, look how confused everyone is by his sarcasm. Fucking autists

Speaking of autists: "ANOTHER TRUMP FLIP-FLOP"? Seriously, media?

>>we must support the god emperor no matter what kind lies he told to get elected or kike moves he makes

Wew lad.. you peddle an obvious bogus story with not even a shred of legitimacy to it, and you fags sit on some chatroom and go post in this thread, and then acts as if you have the intellectual and moral highground?
>no matter what kind of lies he told
You're the one lying here dumbass.. straight up bold faced lying sums up the entire article in the OP. Seems pretty clear that you're the one who is willing to peddle your own bullshit narrative no matter what the facts are.

> posting this shit for real
> not knowing what sarcasm is

It was sarcasm.
SAGE

yes, there is no question that the shills were very successful in their recent raid. They were able to make pol turn on itself. But the syrian strike was a direct breaking of the non intervention he preached.

Trump has to either be playing some sort of long-term 7D Chess or (((they))) threatened his family and company and he had to comply

They actually used CIA mind control on the president.

>yes, there is no question that the shills were very successful in their recent raid.
No you weren't, you just filled the catalogue with bullshit.

>They were able to make pol turn on itself.
No you weren't.

But the syrian strike was a direct breaking of the non intervention he preached.

That's the only true statement you made, what you saw as a division was because pol is not 1 guy, we're free independent thinkers.. And this was indeed a breach on his non interventionist policy but considering the political pressure including international pressure towards him doing something, he did the right thing about that, slap on the wrist whilst not supporting or denouncing support of assad, playing hardball with russia aswell destroying the "he's a russian agent" part aswell.

But there was scepticism at first how it would turn out and if he wanted to do more than that.. But since you shills are such brainwashed herd animals only peddling your own narrative, you thought pol went in self destruct mode because people legitimately had concerns about what trump was doing, geez you people really don't have a fucking clue.. Just brainwashed morons that go "drumpf must go drumpf must go, who cares what the situation is".

I know that bullshit like the OP article is the stuff that "convinces" you about things, that's why you don't have a clue about anything.. but if you think everyone are as dumb and naive as you.. you've come to the wrong place.

If you are a stupid nigger that cant think for yourself, shills will have a great effect on you. Stop projecting on everyone else and go fuck off somewhere you don't have to think for yourself if your divided. If you aren't prepared to defend yourself when you talk like a fucking idiot you might want to rethink being here.

Dude is Friday night, stop thinking everyone is a fucking shill. Maybe i just come here to watch the butthurt and post silly shit.

>stop thinking everyone is a fucking shill.
But you are a shill, as are your butt buddies that are backing you up here about this bullshit article. It amazes me how you think pol/acks can't recognize you morons a mile away.

Trump is going to grab your guns

I really hope he gives amnesty next to really fuck with your Drumpftards

i'm not mang i'm just killing time before i go to the bar.

That's not cool man. The fucking buttdevastation will shut this shithole for good and i could carry on with my life.

WHY THE FUCK IS TRUMP LITERALLY TAKING BACK EVERYTHING HE SAID AND BECOMING A MCCAIN-TIER REPUBLICAN.

WTF I ACTUALLY BELIEVED IN HIM. I ACTUALLY FUCKING BELIEVED IN HIM AND HE DOES THIS.

>i'm not a shill though
sure thing buddy, it's downright frightening how easy it is for you gullible morons to be mislead by these neo communists to sit down and actively peddle this sort of disingenuous garbage. You never once questioned if you were on the wrong side or what the consequences of being a little minion could possibly result in, because thinking for yourself is clearly not part of your job description. Do you really think they give a fuck about your well being or that they'll make things good for you if you help them topple western civilization.. HAH..

being unable to discern sarcasm = autism

Timelines shifting and shit/pol/s from jewish universes overwriting again.

check'd

anyway (((their))) reputation is not going to be recovered. Now is the turn for the republican base to secede from the msm discourse.

>considering the political pressure including international pressure towards him doing something, he did the right thing about that,

but where will it stop? All this attack shows (at least to me) is how Trump can be manipulated by the globalists. And as for the russian narrative, I've already seen the media trying to associate Trump with Putin. On the contrary the attack seems to have slowed down this narrative.

And where do the strikes end? Trump has already dropped another bomb. Barrack kept dropping bombs and he said he would pull out of the middle east. This is much bigger than the right or left. But I dont really have a clue as to who is behind these conflicts. Some deep state bullshit.

and you should know that shills do not reply

What is that you want me to do to convince you that i'm not a shill, will a penis pic suffice?

because the neocons are sucking his dick right now. an msnbc guy was jacking off and calling the weapons beautiful, they are sick people the media.

>What is that you want me to do to convince you that i'm not a shill
Give up and try a little harder next time faggot.
>shills does not reply says the concern shill.
you guys are so incompetent it's cartoonish.

You fags should lurk a little here in your off hours you might learn a thing or two.

Fine asshole i'm a shill.

mediaite is not exactly a reputable news site, more like clickbait...

>What the fuck? The media has been agains him all along and after a couple non-negative articles the media are good? Have (((they))) gotten to Trump?
Are you seriously mentally retarded?
Answer me honestly, is your IQ below 60?

I think it's a message, wake the fuck up

WOW
THE GUY WHO WROTE AN ENTIRE CHAPTER
ON "REVENGE"
IN HIS BOOK
THAT EXPLAINS ALL HIS STRATEGIES
SUDDENLY IS APPARENTLY ACTING REALLY FRIENDLY
TO HIS MORTAL ENEMIES
HMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WHAT COULD THIS MEAN
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
OH I KNOW
IT MEANS HE COMPLETELY CHANGED SIDES OVERNIGHT AFTER 30 YEARS OF HOLDING THE SAME POSITIONS YES THAT'S WHAT IT MUST BE I LIKE TO HUFF PAINT

you know what now that I think about it trump could just be pressuring assad to side with america rather than russia

>you know what now that I think about it trump could just be pressuring assad to side with america rather than russia

If you want to put down your shill hat for a second i'll try to explain to you what's going on, here's the approximate constellation, saudi arabia, qatar, turkey israel, who support sunni's, and feel that the salafists like IS and the "freedom fighters" (also sunni salafists) are easier to control and less of a threat than iran and iranian militias. who backs assad along with russia.

US is siding with saudi arabia qatar turkey and israel which is why these freedom fighters keep getting money and weapons atleast that was the case under obama, not sure trump wants to continue that trend though.

TL;DR this has nothing to do with assad being a dictator or these things, they just want a puppet that is more pro sunni than pro shia (iran). Unfortunately these sunni salafists are bad news.. assads worst crime is really that he is backed by/friendly towards iran. He's an alawite muslim and has been protecting a pretty substantial christian minority in syria. If the sunni salafist take over there, it's going to be a different situation. Much like you see in iraq and libya etc. and they also got close to taking over egypt and instituting sharia law.

the sunni salafists are playing their own game, israel turkey qatar etc. feel that they are less of a threat than iran. That's about it.

The sunni "rebels" have been found to use chemical weapons to blame it on assad since they want him gone/they want to replace him with one of their own. And since the aforementioned are also interested in assad being replaced, they essentially help them peddle that narrative, same as they do with arming them etc.

Pic related is from video of the "white helmets" who operate in jihadi territory staging a guy being hurt by chemicals or some nonsense, they start filming, then stop. The guy with white stuff over him is one of the "victims".

(cont)
In the video he's seen prior to that on the ground cringing in pain as they get ready and start recording. Then they get up afterwards and the guy is fine, all staged. The jihadis are psyopping you gullible morons to get support to get assad removed, because that's what they want. And they're getting desperate because since russia has entered the fray they are getting their asses handed to them.

Much of the footage you see about this comes directly from jihadi sources, not independent sources. And this is what you are being told to trust. Ofcourse they want to make themselves out to be victims to garner support, including staging things like these. Or arguing claiming more civilian casualties than there might have been. Because the goal is to convince all the gullible morons they can, to support them. As the addage goes in war the first casualty is the truth.

>mediaite
fake news

This sounds like a mess. So what it sounds like to me is that the people supporting the sunni's want to overthrow assad and to control sryia using sunni fundamentalists who would initiate sharia law, which is bad. And im aware that the chemical attack was a false flag done by the white helmets

I think he takes meds for whatever he has, and the days where he's extra retarded are when he forgets to take his meds. They must have terrible side effects and he hates taking them.

Ivanka is there to make sure he takes his meds.

Jesus Christ you're fucking pathetic.

>MFW I realized this article is double secret reverse sarcasm

So just to clarify, he was being sarcastic, yes?

Sup Forums are the real retards here. Not Trump

The Deep state is putting something in his food.

Just another example of the autistic hyperliteralism of the left.

globalnews.ca/news/3088703/syrian-white-helmets-apologize-for-staged-war-zone-mannequinchallenge-video/

Here's the video
>lel guys we got caught, it was just mannequin challenge you guiz..

>This sounds like a mess. So what it sounds like to me is that the people supporting the sunni's want to overthrow assad and to control sryia using sunni fundamentalists who would initiate sharia law, which is bad. And im aware that the chemical attack was a false flag done by the white helmets

It's the sunni vs shia conflict, shia and sunni are already fighting a proxy war in yemen aswell, and israel is backing saudi arabia qatar and turkey because they have problems with hezbollah which is shia.

Assad is friendly towards iran, after you understand this it doesn't take a genius to figure out who the freedom fighters are and who is backing them and why. Iranian militias along with russia are helping assad to fight these "rebels" which are sunni salafists just like isis, but pretending to be "freedom fighters" trying to "depose evil assad".

>the people supporting the sunni's want to overthrow assad and to control sryia using sunni fundamentalists who would initiate sharia law, which is bad

Exactly it's very bad but they feel that they are easier to control/less of a threat than iran, so that's where israel come in backing the sunni's (qatar saudi arabia turkey etc.)

if they didn't want assad replaced this conflict would have ended long time ago and these "rebels" would've been completely destroyed. And the syria conflict would not exist.

Wasn't Hillary supposed to have dementia? Holy shit

>Trump calls the media "very honorable people"

Will this lying liar who lies ever stop lying?

""The media""
If you guys can comprehend that Sup Forums isn't one person - one entity - then... c'mon now.

So why is america funding freedom fighters and fighting assad. Trump does side with isreal

jap post best post

it's called chess kid, wasted numbers stop posting

In context he seems to be making a joke.

Trump is a Zionist shill though. Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=rYG4Mf0T0ng

>So why is america funding freedom fighters and fighting assad. Trump does side with israel
Israel wants assad replaced with a more pro israel puppet and drag the sunnis into that.

Since the syrians don't want assad gone israel has been playing a very dirty game allowing these salafist to run around and eventually starting a conflict with assad.

Trump has said he wants to destroy ISIS and doesn't want to pursue regime change in syria but the sunni constellation along with israel is ofcourse trying to push trump into getting rid of assad. Because to them it's about iran and hezbollah being a threat, not assad per se. Israel see's assad as an iranian puppet for being nicer to them than the sunni states. And ofcourse the sunnis who don't like shias or iran very much and feeling is mutual, ofcourse are quick to agree with them that assad must go and replaced by a sunni puppet.

The "chemical attack" was bait to try to trick trump to go all in against assad, which he has recently come out and said he don't want to do.

So the question remains will trump do the right thing in this situation and settle for crushing the sunni salafist groups and let assad stay? Israel and the sunnis clearly won't be happy unless assad is replaced. due to what they percieve to be iranian influence over him.

Welcome to the bullshit sectarian strife that exists in islamic nations..

Anyways hope it makes a little more sense to you what's going on than it did before.

Because they bent the knee.

You haven't noticed that their tone has changed? He's just rewarding them. Very smart.

TL;DR syria is essentially a proxy war between shia iran and sunni backed jihadis. With assad and the syrian population stuck in the middle. And russia picking the side of assad because they are not interested in destabilizing syria and risking it turning into another iraq/afghanistan/libya. Which the sunni constellation seems to have no problem with risking as long as they can remove iranian influence from syria.

Much like yemen is aswell similar bullshit.

get outta here op fag, go back to shariablue.

trump is a faggot

Trump is training the media like a dog.
> behave and you get a treat
> misbehave and you get hit in the snout with a rolled up newspaper

I've been saying it since day one and everyone accused me of being a shill, so fuck you hear it again:

Democracy is a fascade, both candidates are always either in the pocket of the establishment or coerced into their pockets against their will. You do not get a "reformer," unless the establishment itself has a large faction that wants reform. There is no "red state, blue state," divide in the "deep state," there is just one relatively homogeneous orthodoxy with a few minor dissenting opinions on the periphery.

Trump may have been in on it, or he may have just been threatened enough times for the fix to be in over the last few weeks. Either way it does not really matter. He's going to turn a 180 on everything that displeased the establishment and in four to eight years he'll be discarded so that a democrat can seal the fate of white america.

Get your shit in order goys. It's all down-hill from here.

>this level of shilling

>But you’re more honorable,” he quickly told the first responders.

Guess these retard journalist can't detect sarcasm

Why the fuck do I have the same post ID as OP?

>A fucking leaf calling someone else pathetic

Trump is just a narcissist who wanted to be adulated and feel powerful. When he realized populism wasn't working for him, he just turned to business conservatives.

You fell for it, the guy never cared about the braindead ideology he was spouting, Trump will just be a generic republican president, nothing more.