Immigrants costs over half of what the native people contributes to the public finances

For the first time, a European country have conducted and published a calculation of exactly what non-immigration contributes to our societies, taken everything into account (we have done this before, but then some things were left out)

In 2014 people with Danish origin contributed with 56 billion DKK, while non-western immigrants and their descendants had a net loss of 33 billion. Plus that with the net contribution of western immigrants and their descendants, it ends up on a total loss of 28 billion Danish Kroner. Every. Single. Year

In comparison a F35 jet costs the Danish tax payers 1 billion DKK

Source:
fm.dk/oekonomi-og-tal/oekonomisk-analyse/2017/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-offentlige-finanser
fm.dk/~/media/publikationer/imported/2017/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-offentlige-finanser/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-de-offentlige-finanser.ashx

No foreign media have taken it up, literally the only English is a side note on this blog

investmentwatchblog.com/mass-migration-and-political-correctness-are-threaten-to-destroy-europes-true-cultural-diversity/

Danish articles
nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2017-04-10-indvandrere-og-efterkommere-kostede-statskassen-28-milliarder-paa-et-aar
b.dk/politiko/nye-tal-saa-meget-koster-indvandringen-danmark

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/13/white-house-reportedly-has-plans-in-place-to-buildup-deportation-force.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/12/sessions-border-is-not-open-please-dont-come.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/13/lansing-michigan-rescinds-sanctuary-status-after-criticism-from-businesses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you don't have to be operation paperclip rocket scientist to see that something is rotten in denmark. It's obvious attrition warfare. Of course the problem is that entire layer of society we refer to as government and authority was compromised in advance. Maybe it's business as usual considering that slavery never really ended, only they implemented different encryption for it. So they are able to get away with it by keeping lifespan shorter than the history they are capable to orwell. So no country for the old man.

this is true for every western european country

Apparently it's also more than true in Argantina
amren.com/features/2017/04/argentina-a-mirror-of-your-future-buenos-aires-latin-america/

>so they are able to get away with it by keeping lifespan shorter then the history they are capable to Orwell.
What did he mean by this?

ya but immigrants get more money

Communism failed because it took more money to sustain then it put out. Globalism likewise has this same problem, which is why it is doomed to collapse. Although it may be possible to make Globalism work, like the Romans or Ottomans had, it is unlikely that we will make Globalism work when even our elites don't recognize there is a problem to begin with. I fear for our future and the aftermath of the collapse of this world order, whether by war or economic collapse.

For my country it is somewhat true. There's few immigration but the difference between the more european areas to the mixed ones are just ridiculous. And the whitest states (Santa Catarina, Parana, Rio Grande do Sul, Sao Paulo) give a lot of money to the central government and receive less than 25% of that money.

Do you guys talk about race, as in some races tends to do more crime than others?

Same here, even with omissions in certain areas, non European migrants have cost us £120 BILLION in over ten years. They have been an expensive, violent, cultural disaster. Only people truly evil would continue with our current immigration policies.

No, Brazil is too multiracial for that. It would only cause problems for your personal life.

But is it not true in Brazil?

holy shit Sweden is so fucked.

I hope you don't have any Swedish corporate investments in your portfolio

The real redpill is when you find out that literally everyone who isn't an employed (fucking) white male is a net drain on the state. They're the only group that actually produces any wealth. Even women who work all their lives still come out a net negative if measured in terms of women on the whole.

Can someone post the pic where it shows like 394 people out of like 300,000 migrants are actually working after a year?

Welcome to the party, pal

>this graph is old...we now spend over $110 billion a year on illegals
>NOT counting what refugees cost us

>it ends up on a total loss of 28 billion Danish Kroner
Bruh I'm not even danish and I can see it says 28bn positive.

>Holy shit Sweden is so fucked

We have less than 50% white in our under 18 demographic and 20 trillion in debt with constant racemixing propaganda indoctrinating our youth. Kill yourself you delusional fuck

>$21.8 billion

Yes, but for them it's just a matter of environment, or "white privilege". If you dare to mention genetics you are racist by default.

Oh wait you're talking about foreigners. Right. Confused because both the net and foreigners are 28bn

Illegals? Think about how much money we spend on niggers - prisons, police presence, police equipment, the court system, welfare, property damage - the list goes on.

*breathes in*
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so you're saying there's still 28 billion DKK left over to spend on helping more immigrants

OR

even more if you get rid of your pointless 1 billion /ea DKK jets

When I was living in the U.K. I remember a few articles stating that immigrants are a net gain economically.
What they tried to slide under the rug that it was based on EU immigrants only.
When you added in the other shit (pajeets, pakis & niggers) it was a loss.

fuck that shit if there is no immigration no cunt is going to make my pret sandwiches or Starbucks coffee so your numbers don't really add up to shit you knuckle dragging racists

Yes, it was a £3billion a year net loss, for thriteen years.

Even in the year when EU citizens spiked a net gain for the first time since the border was open to them, we still lost £3bn that year.

This doesn't take into account stuff like infrastructure, schools and the NHS of course.

Our Nige got called a racist for pointing it out, and our idiot Leftists ran riot initially with the "oooh the immigrants brought in £13bn in 2011" (the year they cost us £15.5Bn, but they wouldn't be leftists if they could into maths).

We're also in the process of fixing our immigration problems.

I suspect a white-heritage promoting nonprofit organization to spring up sometime in the near future. Likely offering access to an all-white sperm bank for eligible candidates among other things.

I still can't believe the liability suits for sperm banks that give white women nigger sperm hasn't bankrupted every single one of them.

Why do you think there has been a pushback against robots recently, by the globalists themselves - then quietly ignored, hoping you'll forget
(((They))) overplayed their hand and realised people are wising up

>too much money?
>just bringing freeloading foreigners
First world problems

It used to be like that in the US. But that is changing.

Watch as you guys follow.

>We're also in the process of fixing our immigration problems.
We're not in the process of doing anything you delusional fuck

Trump granted a bunch of illegals amnesty, he's not building a wall, his Muslim ban got blocked by some low-level judge, and in 2024 we're probably going to have a Democrat president who is an open-borders anti-white shitskin. This country is FUCKED

Anyone who doesn't understand or isn't caught up in the issue; I have a quick guide on how/why.

Step 1: Pic related - White man rules over savages and creates civilization.

Step 2: Marxist Jews want Zion and the Messiah to come.

Step 3: Said Jews in your country lobby to give Women the vote.

Step 3: Women give civilization back to the savages and import said savages to the white countrys as pseudo-infants.

Step 4: Savages are savages, society collapses, just as Rome did when multicult came.

Step 5: War, white man wins and rebuilds, but this time the Savages have tanks and explosives.

Congress holds the real power anyway--who would have thought minorities don't vote in congressional elections??

Yeah, and what exactly is congress doing to fix the problem?

I've heard literally only one congressman who has even brought up the issue of white birth rates, that's it.

If you think Trump's muslim ban won't stick you are dumber than I thought.

You can't just meme to your congressman about white birth rates he'll think you're nuts unless he's some pat buchanan type

>Muslim ban
>0.05% of the population

We still have over 160 million shitskins in this country. You are living in a Sup Forums fantasy world, you see what you want to see, not what the actual situation is.

>if we keep being politically correct it will fix the problem

You people are weak and you're getting in the way. You've been doing the same PC bullshit for the past 50+ years and it isn't fucking working. Step aside

Ok if you want to be politically irrelevant that's fine I'm ust saying you can accomplish the exact same goals without going off the farm
End welfare
End birthright
Enforce deportation

and so on

Alright goy, watch this and tell me things aren't improving.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/13/white-house-reportedly-has-plans-in-place-to-buildup-deportation-force.html

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/12/sessions-border-is-not-open-please-dont-come.html

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/13/lansing-michigan-rescinds-sanctuary-status-after-criticism-from-businesses.html

Once again, in 2024 a Democrat will be elected and it will be open borders free reign against whites all over again

Jesus its even worse than I imagined. I thought that it might have been about 30% but fuck me. Germany and sweden probably lose even more.

yeah we know

Open border Dems is a myth, Obama deported more people than any other president and Clinton was exceptionally tough on drug (minority)crime.

>what is the North American Union

Besides, I never saw Muslims in this country 10 years ago, maybe only in places like NYC or something. Now I see Muslims fucking everywhere. Bullshit Obama deported more people.

The nu-Democrats are pro-open borders. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton both said they were for open borders AND for giving free welfare and college tuition to illegals.

We've had estimates, we know 70% of the females are on benefits (50% males) and that they are clogging up the NHS with their abnormalities.