Redpill me on this supreme gentleman

Redpill me on this supreme gentleman

That guy didn't get beaten enough. That's his problem.

he was too short and didn't compensate for it, thereby rendering him invisible to the opposite sex.

Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

wasn't he a runescape 2 player?

He was a fucking lunatic who shot up a school. I hope he is in emense pain in hell.

as far as I know he was a WoW player

might have been even City of Heroes player.

Battlefield 2 ?

Halo 3 ?

Farcry 2 ?

Ultima 15 ?

Elliot Rodgers was what you might call a God. From his masculine features to his fearlessly dominating personality, he was an all round catch. Women didn't respond to him because they were intimidated by him.

There is no red pill, he was delusional scum.

All my friends on that campus said the same thing they said he had an essence about him at parties and only the alphas could ever speak to him.

I know he was big on WoW and early generation Pokemon

But I can't remember if he played Runescape 2?

those thicc lipz

I hope a woman chops your dick off.

rich kid that thought the world owed him everything

He was too blind to see that shy qt3.14's had a crush on him secretly.

A man who couldn't manage to create a workable narrative about the world and succumbed to a somewhat idiosyncratic mix of other people's ideas, coupled with the delusion of being owed something just by virtue of existing - or, to be more exact, he eventually created and adhered to a "ptolemaic" worldview with himself as the center, as the unrecognized and abused primum movere of an uncaring, ungrateful universe.

Essentially, a sad son of a bitch without the mental tools to survive in this world. Won't say I feel sorry for him though, not after having read the abortion that is his manifesto three times.

A hapa raised in a broken home with a father that worked too much to raise him and a twisted stepmother who wanted to see her kid do better than him.
He couldnt get girls because of his 3 inch dick and couldnt socialize like the typical /r9k/ poster so eventually when crazy and killed a bunch of girls.
His decision wasnt that bad I mean, women are degenerate and he wanted to remove that degeneracy.

Overall I give a 8/10 mass killing

His manifesto is very entertaining, i too have read it multiple times and probably will read it a couple more.

It is, of course, but it's at the same time a testament to the blind zealotry of a nascissist unable to correctly understanding himself (and his abilities/possibilities)

Isn't that a kardashian?

Egocentric Hapa that was too beta to talk to women, so he just tried to shoot at them instead.

He failed at that too.