HANDS UP, STILL GETS PUNCHED

>POL WILL DEFEND THIS
gma.yahoo.com/georgia-police-investigating-disturbing-video-allegedly-showing-officer-190208416--abc-news-topstories.html

THE DINDU ACTUALLY DINDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9E1x9iZsA5Y
youtu.be/ahjFKw5MEfM
youtu.be/HH9vAyOLECo
youtu.be/HQXPBZHvzOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think anyone denies that american cops are shit. Don't they love shooting dogs?

>BE LAYING ON THE GROUND AFTER GETTING PUNCHED
>GET KICKED IN THE FACE
>TFW

Happened one county over from me. Dude absolutely deserved it, don't resist arrest.

The only language niggers understand is violence.

You lie down. He would be lying down. You lay eggs. Retard.

I won't defend that, stop memeing

obviously inb4 flag and all

The cop needs to be fired.
Simple as that.
There's no excuse for punching a man when they're submitting like that.
It's the same as people kicking people when they're on the floor and obviously can't defend themselves... it's a fucking pussy move.

Nigger was literally hand cuffed on the ground. Fucking guy comes over steps on his head.

You might not like black people but this is kind of just fucking retarded.

>b-but he was resisting arrest
By nervously putting his hands up? Right.

Cops involved in this shitshow got fired and will likely be charged. They went over the line.

He probably called him a pig

That's THEIR word

no video, newfriend? and for your information, negroes often put their hands up to appear innocent when resisting arrest. and you bleeding heart commie liberals fall for it every time. if every black person in georgia doesn't know that the proper way to engage in a police stop is to lay quietly on the ground face down they should by now. being black is very triggering and they should know it.

The punch was fine. The kick wasn't. Guy apparently reached for his phone to record the stop. Cop probably thought he was going for a gun. Adrenaline kicked in, thought he was about to get shot, then realizing it was something mundane and stupid hit the guy when he got out in a fit of "why the fuck did you do that man I thought you were going to shoot me" or whatever you want to call it.

You know exactly what I was trying to say. So the functionality of the words are good enough. If I was you I would be more concerned about your obvious crippling O.C.D.

I live in Georgia and this is a cut and dry case. The guy was arrested for no reason at a traffic stop where they stop every 3 people or so and write tickets for no reason (very common practice here; the idea is that you won't show up to contest it in court, so they get money if you don't, but if you do it's simply thrown out) and was beaten for resisting what amounts to a shakedown.
He was fired, as was his partner. However, this PD responsible (Gwinnett) has a history of corruption.

>Guy apparently reached for his phone
No, he didn't. The video's all over the place, the black guy's hands don't move. The cop was holding one of his arms already, he lets go specifically to punch him.

>this whole post

Ok, one time a cop is a nigger and punches out the dude
Ignore all the other plethora of times the dindus are trying to run/fight/not comply with the officer until hes no longer in our genepool

we parted ways from your proper english a while ago faggot

I remember being 13 and edgy too.

He used inappropriate language in front of the police officer.

He should have been shot.

It is extremely common practice in America to take the officer's word over the victim's in any situation. Any time a cop has murdered someone they'll say they were reaching for something, or they made a minor head gesture and that their training kicked in and they fired. It's bullshit. Don't buy it.

Yeah. Pretty much they'll look for any excuse to kill your dog when they approach you with it.

I don't care anymore. So long as the global media ignores the 4000 white south African farmers who have been raped tortured and murdered by a complicit black govt, then I'll give a shit about some dindu who got punched or kicked in the US

Lick that boot like a good goy.

>shakedown.

This is pretty much all our cops are doing now. They are glorified tax collectors milking the peasants for everything they have.

And now the fucking nigger will sue and cost the tax payers more money all because of some greedy not needed fucking laws.

anybody defending this is just as bad as a nigger

genuinely both cops displayed extreme sub-human negro tendencies there.

>and that their training kicked in
That's what's so hilarious about most cops in the US.
They're so ineptly trained that they'll fire their guns with little provocation.

Proper training in combative situations allows you to deduce when to fire your weapon and any proper defense/weapons training course will drill this into your head almost as hard as trigger discipline.

American cops are horrible, they tend to be worse in dixieland.

People who were so naive/violent/unskilled to the point they joined the army should not be given a gun and uniform.

why? South Africa is not your country, it's not even like your ancestors are from there.

Niggers don't understand words, they only understand violence.

He was a nigger, that alone calls for extreme prejudice

punching niggers is american as apple pie

They didn't even shoot him and he's as black as the ace of spades. Amazing restraint was shown by the officers.

They'll probably just settle out of court. Could you blame him for suing? I certainly would do so. This case is just more proof to me that blacks are exploited, or at least that an environment exists where such a thing is plausible, but nobody on Sup Forums will see it that way.

And how exactly do you know that?

>one time a cop is a nigger

They are harassing people for money. read It is not protect and serve....... and now they are going to get sued and cost tax payers more money then they probably got from petty tickets.

it's like if every nigger is criminal scum

Driving while dinadu
Gotta tryst the police officers judgment. You can tell he's s criminal just look at the him.

I mean why not. Nig nog needs a steel toe.

I honestly wouldn't mind if everyone resisting arrest was executed. It's not about the cop being right or wrong. Cops need to be able to arrest people if they suspect that a crime has been committed. If they cant do that because people can just run away, then we have no rule of law.

Pretty much agree. They're taught to treat everything as a potential threat. To always be on edge even for minor traffic stops. This needs to change.

youtu.be/9E1x9iZsA5Y

Why uhhhh... why was it wrong to kick the man in the head? It helped facilitate the arrest.

I don't get why that's wrong. Police officers are allowed to punch and kick people if they resist arrest. The law allows them to do that.

This is fucking stupid.

"he dindu nuffin"

Except be black. That's enough to hang him. The beating is barely newsworthy.

>that blacks are exploited

It is not just blacks more or less people in general. We have more white people per-capita locked up then Europeans. Our whole justice system is fucked up and is more or less a cancerous tumor oppressing the country.

>Uniform
Funny you should mention that, as they can still do whatever they want in plainclothes, even without presenting a badge! And if you dare resist someone in jeans and a T-shirt who is claiming to be a cop? You get arrested, beaten or shot! God forbid you're black and live in a poor area.

Unironically this

Agreed

>Our whole justice system is fucked up
Time to lay the smackdown.

I'm fully aware of that. I just don't see the ripple effects of segregation completely vanishing a mere 60 years after ending it. Between 2011 and 2013, more black people were "randomly" stopped-and-frisked in New York than there were in the city, per year, during that period.

Yep. This. We need to make life in Western countries as uncomfortable as possible for niggers and brown people in general.

They are not us. They don't belong here. They need to fucking go. It may be against the laws of the land to beat a nigger, but it's fine by the laws of nature. They need to know they can't fucking thrive here.

>americans still defend their retarded cops

Can someone tell me why this was wrong?

The law allows police officers to punch and kick people if they resist arrest. That's what you can expect to happen if you resist arrest.

Is it just that this got caught on video that it's wrong? No one would've got fired if it hadn't been caught on video.

It's always funny, and sad, to see any organization that cannot stay in business using legit market utilization(i.e. government has to rob or threaten to rob people to stay afloat).
Just imagine if Walmart went around extorting money to stay in business, rather than by offering cheap-priced bulk goods.

>worse in Dixieland
liberal state inner city police are the slimiest corrupt fucks around

youtu.be/ahjFKw5MEfM
youtu.be/HH9vAyOLECo

>HANDS UP, STILL GETS PUNCHED

Cop probably just thought he was a Nazi. So obviously it's ok.

kys bootlicking cuck

>says the leaf whose only minorities he has to deal with on a daily basis are rich Chinese businessmen
Not all minorities are made equal, leaf.

Because without niggers and Hispanics NYC would have 5 shootings per year. There's a valid reason everyone suspects blacks of crime.

>When you're a cop and watch too much Man in the High Castle before work.

Useless fat fuck, lost his bottle in a display of extreme cowardice.

THESE TYPES OF VIDEOS MAKE ME RAGE SO HARD

DOES ANYONE HERE LAUGH AT PICTURES OF DEAD COPS?

Learn the history of the region m8. Whites have more claim to the land than any African.

>If they resist arrest

Yeah, shot my brother's dog when they came to collect evidence for the burglary that just happened. It was safely locked in a room and he warned them that he would go get the dog out if they needed in there. Even the burglars didn't hurt his dog.

>The video's all over the place

You fuckers always say this, except the video never shows what the nog was doing first to elicit the reaction. It's either obscured or edited to remove the nog's part of the equation.

So literally FUCK YOU and your stupid viral videos. Also, don't come to America, stay in your shitty country.

Read the article in the OP.

> Hollins "spun around and began to actively resist arrest by bending at the waist and trying to push me away," Bongiovanni stated in the incident report.

I really don't get the outrage about this. If you resist arrest the police can punch and kick you. The law allows them to do this.

The outrage about this seems really stupid. People are surprised that the police use violence against people when making an arrest haha?

It bothers me more to hear about police officers planting evidence and stuff like that. Being a violent goon is expected of them and allowed by the law, so I don't really care about this retarded black fellow getting kicked in the face.

Guess he should've complied.

If true that's fucked up.

There was a sad article a year or so ago where police with a search warrant arrived at the wrong house and shot the family dog.

If he was doing that then shove him down sure, if he's on the ground and in handcuffs then no, you don't kick him in the head. Police officers are allowed to do that to defend themselves or to make the arrest possible. It is not meant to be a punishment, that is not up for them to decide.

youtu.be/HQXPBZHvzOE
They don't even treat their own dogs well.

>if they resist arrest.
Did you watch the video?

>A dozen cops do something bad
>Leftist cuck gets on Sup Forums
>"FUCK DA POPO MANG! U C DIS SHIET?! ALL PIGS R LIEK DIS MANG1!!!111!!"

That person wasn't a good person. It doesn't make all cops bad people. If that were the case then we should kill the entire nigger population because blacks commit 50% of murders in the US.

Fuck man, that was an assault wallet and in scary black

>The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit affirmed the judgment of the Southern District Court of Iowa in that the use of force by Ofc. Hancock was reasonable. However, they did call the shooting a disastrous mistake, but that the position of Davidson’s wallet and hands right before the shooting meant that the mistake did not violate Davidson’s constitutional rights.

He's black, what other justification do you need?

Wait so did they shoot it on the way out, or did they go into the room specifically to shoot the dog? Explain

>He probably called him a pig

So call him a nigger.

OK thanks for letting me not feel bad about your inevitable extinction by being literal white devil meme.

>This cop's an asshole
>YEAH BUT NOT ALL COPS ARE LIKE THAT

Jesus Christ you are are so triggered by reality.

WTF I hate cops now!
Thank (((you))) for setting me on the right path.

White men are the most fearsome force the planet has ever seen. When we put our mind to something, it fucking happens. You should lay awake every night praying that we never decide to eradicate you. I'm serious, it should keep you awake. It's far more likely than an asteroid strike, a great flood, or whatever disease you might fear.

We're not going anywhere. And the further we're stretched, the harder we'll snap back at you.

>The Gwinnett Police Department said in a press release that it has launched a criminal investigation that will be handed over to the District Attorney's Office.

>"What happened yesterday was clearly outside of state law and department policy," the police department said. "We do not tolerate actions that are not consistent with our core values or state law."

My brother's house was burglarized. He walked in the front door and saw the house was trashed and the back door was kicked in. His dog had been in the living room, but the burglars had put the dog in a bedroom and shut the door while they ramsacked the house.

My brother called the police. 2 hours later they arrived. My brother didn't walk around inside because he didn't want to mess up evidence, so the dog was just in there barking the whole time. When the police arrived they were in a bad mood and treated my brother with disrespect. He was polite to them and said "My dog is locked in the bedroom. He's a german shepard and I don't know if he will bite you, so please let me go in and get him if you need to search in there." The cop told my brother to stay on the porch and said "you better not touch a fucking thing, this is all evidence." Then he walked inside and my brother heard a shot. His dog of 10 years was dead. They never caught the burglar or returned his stuff.

True story. Dayton Ohio. 2008

The Cop better have gotten his shit pushed in
Cops who do shit like that deserve to be murdered

the guy was resisting arrest, and he had been previously arrested while having a loaded weapon in his car so the first cop was completely justified, I mean all he did was punch him once
still doesn't excuse the second cop from curb stomping him after the fact but the first guy is once again victim to the 99.9% of retards that don't get the full story

I'd find the name of the cop and take one of his family.

I filed a complaint on my brother's behalf but we never heard back from them. He called them once a week for a year to talk to the detective in charge of his burglary case. He only left voicemails and never heard back. It was such a fucking scam. He moved away because of it and never got another dog.

I was a cop hero worshiper and even had a masters degree in criminal justice. I went into prison work though and still idolized cops. That ended it for me. I'm as cynical of them as any other corrupt lazy profession.

They had some differences from past.

>You should lay awake every night praying that we never decide to eradicate you.
Somehow this doesn't really bother me considering your people have apparently decided to eradicate yourselves first.

Look what's happening in Europe. You know it's the truth.

They need to teach people how to approach cops these days. You pretty much have to baby talk to them and not make any sudden movements. Don't literally baby talk out they'll turn off their body cams and beat you for being cheaky.

>one person acts mean to me therefor I hate everyone

Grow up kid

Because the cop's behavior has become worse than any nigger's.

Congressional Race in North ATL, not Gwinnett county so much but vote for the Republican candidates. Fuck the Dem Osoff. All north ATL Deplorables reading this need to get out and vote. The Dems are spending tons of money on the Congressional seat left open by Trump's man Tom Price. Do not get comfy. The war for our country is still ongoing! Vote for any repubs during the election next week!

>be a dumb fuck
>hungry, need food.
>register for a government job
>too dumb to file paperwork so they put me in police
>give me gun
>give me taser
>give me cool stuff to kill things with but no targets
>never get to use it

Oh wow gee whiz I wonder why police around the world are shit. Even here there are vids of police tasering elderly people sitting down and shit. This is the main reason why I arm myself. These fuckers don't care about you or anyone else, they are paid not enough to care.

People didn't realize that officers beating up on niggers was just practice trials to desensitize the population to its full-on transition into a police state

The cops aren't your friends just because you're white. Mark my words, you will be getting stomped out too if all goes according to plan

Here's the deal, dude

When you more or less just admit to being okay with pure evil to get what you want, your points are null and void. You're basically just as much of a nigger as niggers who commit crimes for their own gain.

You're literally fighting a losing battle against yourself. Other white people are your biggest obstacle, not minorities.

It's not pure evil, man. It's tactical disenfranchisement. You ever see that Star Trek TNG episode where the baby space whale suckles off of the Enterprise's energy?

What's the solution they come up with? "Sour the milk". In other words they started outputting energy that the space whale baby didn't like. It got the space whale baby to wean itself from the Enterprise and they could both go on their merry way.

The same goes with niggers. We need to sour the milk. They need to know that this society isn't theirs and they have to go back to Africa, or at least not here.

They will never develop. They will never achieve anything as a people. They will always be worthless, if they continue to just ride the coattails of Western civilization. In 300 years, they might even thank us for kicking them the fuck out.