Seriously, the bullying against Estonian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Estonian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Estonians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Estonian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Latvians or Lithuanians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Finns get bullied less than us.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Estonian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Estonian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

stop spreading aids you promiscuous degenarates

I see this thread often, yet I don't recall ever seeing Estonia get bullied

You either have thin skin, or this is a slide thread.

If I could choose a place to live it would be Estonia. It seems to be the coolest place in the world.

fuck off ivan

Shut up, don't draw needless attention.

It's mostly because of russians

See and

We like you, we're just tsundere about it.

This leaf will stands with Estonia!

Until a gust of wind blows by

You forgot your national symbol

Thank you, user. I thought I had seen these before, especially regarding Estonia

ugric khanate when?

yw burger, just thought I'd shitpost a little before going to bed, but I am pretty sure that some kraut wrote the orginal pasta

Tere-tere! Ma armastan Sind, Eesti!

Me too, Burger!

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT RESPOND!
THERE IS AN IDENTICAL ONE BUT GERMAN!
IMPORTANT SHIT IS HAPPENING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, KEEP IMPORTANT THREADS ALIVE AND LET THESE DIE!

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks!

you estonians are ok in my book, don't let the ruskies bully you.

>It's mostly because of russians
i forgot the city but its mainly russian junkies spreading aids with needle sharing some estonian user told me about it in a fentanyl thread

This should honestly be the /thread screencap.

I've strongly considered moving to Estonia. As a white male of European descent it'd be great -- right?

Hey Estonia, what's up?

Estifriends, if you are sick and tired of your mistreatment in this community - I must tell you that there is a land out there full of ponies and politics. If you miss the old Sup Forums before the election and you're sick of this shit, follow the breadcrumb trail and find us

Yeah, you'd be fine.

Most everyone under 40 speaks English, but good luck learning their langue for citizenship.

My fluent in Finnish and I have a hard time with eesti keel.

You would be accepted quite well, I think, especially if you manage to learn our language to some extent. Lots of people here speak english, but you would still run into language barrier at some occasions if you can't speak our language.

Just be prepared that our society is more racist and lots of our outlooks on world and politics are very different from USA. For example, in our politics the number one subject is Russia.

i had a estonian girlfriend when i lived in the US, she was pretty qt

Interesting set of circumstances, kek

And you thought
> I'll post a virtue signaling thread about muh Estonia feelings
Leave then fuck head. All you have to do is not be a fucking pussy and shitpost like a Canadafag. Turn shit around for your low IQ smelly ass half nigger country

I ADORE Little Miss Squirrel!

She'll get nuked now, because she lives in Seoul.

Feels bad desu

And with that, I care about the conflict.

came here for this

stop blaming everything on russians, estonians are no better

Found the Narva resident.

>Found the Narva resident.
Made me Kek

I live a lot closer to Tallinn than you might think

The only Estonian I know is red pilled on uncle dolf but is also godless and renounced lutheran faith. I'm not sure how I feel about them.

i met an estonian girl and she insisted estonia was closer to scandanavian than to eastern europe.

do estonians prefer to call themselves scandinavians?

brushy brushy estonia-kun~

My friend Mari-Helen said the only reason to ever go to Narva is to get your tires stolen.

They are finno urgic and Germanic hybrids not Slavs so thats a fair assessment.

religion is slavery.

keep believin like a good goy

you are right friend an effort is slowly picking up steam to bully latvians. me personally i think estonia is fine and dandy however finland gets a lot of shit ( pic is example) so any way chill bro make fun of user , canadians leaf have been thrown to hell and swedish are called snowniggers .the only true enemy is the jew.