Someone redpill me on Mormonism you fucking faggots

Someone redpill me on Mormonism you fucking faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Joseph_Smith's_wives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good values, crazy religion.

Just like jews, they have a very hard insider only policy when it comes to business relationships and/or hiring.

Don't move to Utah unless you're usglu ks isl.doke

It basically someone's D&D home brew rules. That all I KNOW

It is a front for freemasonry created after the original (and now suppressed) 13th amendment banned freemasons in the USA.

The only Mormon family I am aware of featured a male figure that was an interrogator who raped one of his daughters.

However Sup Forums may feel about them, they're going to be one of the few tribes to survive in the end.

>usglu ks isl.doke
what

The only white people with an above-replacement birthrate

And that's exactly why all white people should convert if they haven't already.

Not with that attitude

Snake oil salesman importing turdworlders just like other Christians.
Them having some ok values and high birthrates doesn't matter.

Also their PR group will find this thread and shill away

Most people on Sup Forums would drop out. Mormons take the religion pretty seriously.

Exactly. Convert and help the mormons.

Anti-Christ earning your trust. It's a white muslim. Totally fake and dangerous.
Current operations under investigation.
Tax fraud. Cult practices.

That's got to stop. It should be a white man's religion and that's it.

no, that's slavery

They're really into antidepressants.

homeless from all over the country are flooding utah 'cause mormons are soft, bleeding-heart faggots with excessive generosity. downtown salt lake city is rivaling los angeles' skid row.

utah is also trying to compete with minnesota on importing somalis and other third worlders en mass.

fucking mormons.

No way dude. I can't see a few mormons being paid to run some social media accounts stomaching Sup Forums

Fuck man, don't get caught down that rabbit hole.

The South Park episode sparked my interest, and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. It's fascinating as fuck, both the religion itself and the role it played in American history.

I basically spent a month about eight years ago reading every Wikipedia article on the LDS movement, pro and anti-Mormon websites, the actual Book of Mormon itself, The Pearl of Great Price, and pic related, which was one of the best biographies I've ever read.

Conclusion: It's even more batshit insane than other religions, but the backstory and history is incredible.

Freemasonry meets Christianity meets horny Joseph Smith's and his 28 wives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Joseph_Smith's_wives

The ORIGINAL 13th amendment, not the one labeled as such by the fraudulent government that exists today.

>"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

True Church of Jesus Christ. A very practical faith. Most comprehensive scriptures. Difficult to live by because you're attempting to throw off your baseness for exaltation. Gospel is real, priesthood is real, blessings and healings by priesthood authority is real and effective. Gift of the Holy Ghost is real.

Nice 13th article of faith you've got there.

Return Missionary here, will answer your plebtile questions, yes I believe the church is true.

Just read the book. It's barely comprehensible fan fiction

They're definitely here. And they'll answer all your questions

Quite a bit more pleasant than the mudslimes who try to spread their cult here... But so is everyone.

Halfway through the first Sherlock Holmes novel it turns into an account of the murderous practices of the early Mormons.

>DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

we don't discuss that schlomo

This!