What do you think would happen if Hitler was cloned back to life?

What do you think would happen if Hitler was cloned back to life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJIjNs_s2NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'd off himself again at sight of the world today

He'd probably kill himself like the dumbshit coward that he was.

He would be killed immediately, or put on some kind of show trial.

He'd get a reality show while closely being monitored by the alphabet soup agencies

He'd be a NEET.

He'd probably be caged and tortured on some TV show for laughs.

He will suicide a second time and curse the guy who revived him.

>cloned
>back to life

He would have voted for Bernie.

He'd lack the knowledge, experiances, thoughts and opinions that histories' Hitler developed over his lifetime. Unless you somehow downloaded who Hitler was into Hitler 2.0, you'd have an empty vessel primmed to be someone entirely different.

We would finally get the answer to the question to how much of person's personality is due to nature or nurture.

Clone Hitler would be more likely to embrace his inner artist, become a Tumblr fag, and screech at everything. He would disappoint his Nazi secret society creators so much.

>implying he's dead

He'd become an avid deviantart vegan artist

Seeing what the world has become, Hitler would promptly have a heart attack

He would convert to islam

I'm so sad it took so many responses for someone to point out he would not beven the actual Hitler.

he would make Germany great again

Well, he wouldn't be "Hitler" for one, though as this thread demonstrates, the general public masses wouldn't understand that. Poor guy would probably have a pretty miserable life.

For it to be actually uncle Adolph you would have to mimeticlly clone him as well. Like they did in mgs

Nothing. Adolf was the sum of his life experiences. Without his memories of life, he can not be the same person. Please consider. Thank you.

He wouldn't even be the same person CV and likely wouldn't even look the same. Also he wouldn't have the same mental illnesses unless you went through the steps to make sure he did, but then you'd have to be some sort of monster yourself.

That is an awesome idea. Jewish elites would be dead.

He would be alone in his basement depressed because women today won't date a man under 6 feet tall.

Nothing, because consciousness is a one-shot.

overzealous NEET liberals would cry about it on facebook and twitter by begging for assassinations and get v&
hitler would probably try to ease back into society since WWII was such a long time ago. he'd be real racist but what can you do? even racists need to go to bed at night and eat. the guy will probably get little job opportunities due to his past.

will he go to prison? no. cloned back to life just to go to prison? what the fuck. that's fucking scary and wrong. getting cloned back from the dead just to get punished, that's something a libtard would do for sure.

>Nothing. Adolf was the sum of his life experiences. Without his memories of life, he can not be the same person. Please consider. Thank you.

Mother fucking this!!! His struggle in combat & his rejection in Arts School + other things are what made Hitler.

If you clone him back to life he may end up living as a millennial or a leftist faggot.

Also, Hitler would need Goebbels, Goering, etc.

Nothing, for he lacks the experiences and memories that made Hitler Hitler.

He wakes up, they tell him about europe, this happens with every clone they try to make

youtube.com/watch?v=NJIjNs_s2NI

More important question. What if we dissected Hitler's conscious and put him in Anne Frank's body? Would we get a 14 year old Israeli Fuhrer or would being trapped in the body of a Jew prove too much for?

There was some shitty 90's(?) movie about this that I can't remember the name of where a Nazi scientist who escaped to Brazil made a bunch of clones of Hitler to revive the Nazi party but they ended up just being normal people because they lived totally different lives

do you think we could recreate Adolf with some test subject like in MGS2 how the Patriots recreated Solid Snake with Raiden by creating the perfect scenerios to manipulate his will and actions?

Sweden is Big Shell

You're thinking of Boys from Brazil. I'll greentext the summary

>Be Doctor Mengele
>live in Paraguay
>Still asshurt about losing despite the fact you escaped the law numerous times
>replicate Adolf Hitler's DNA
>inseminate couples seeking fertility treatment with Adolf Hitler-infused semen
>try and replicate the circumstances of Hitler's adolescence by killing their fathers at an early age
>Get discovered by a pair of hapless American Jews
>ohshit.jpg
>get ripped apart by dogs
>Jews decide to be the better men and destroy the list of Hitler clones before anyone discovers them to protect them from violent reprisal

Ah okay. I never actually saw it myself just remember seeing a clip from it where the Doctor's like "YOU ARE CLONED FROM ZHE GREATEST MAN WHO EVAH LEEVED" and the boy is like "whatever"

I remember that clip too, i think it was in a documentary about cloning.

Why? That makes no sense at all. The clone would be a different human being, with no knowledge of what his clone had done 70 years ago.

New Hitler could be raised in a normal family, and sent to an art college, like Hitler 1.0 wanted to do.

No worries Moshe, the bad man wont make it real in your mind again.

Wasn't this from some super hero cartoon?

waste of technology desu. why not bring back someone based like michael jackson or steve irwin?

Sometimes I rub a little poop on my upper lip and call myself Adolf Shitler lol