How does Sup Forums feel about the militarization of police in the US?

How does Sup Forums feel about the militarization of police in the US?

>police wearing BDU's
>having Night vision and thermal optics for swat teams
>patrol with AR15's

It all seems like overkill to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/11/how-the-war-on-terror-has-militarized-the-police/248047/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
amazon.com/dp/B01M0BL6K1
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/18/us/forced-entry-warrant-drug-raid.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>od green
>""""bdu's""""

Fucking colorblind retard.

Militarize the police and end the negro threat.

There should be no common police force, only sheriff's and their deputies, and some very limited federal LEOs.

All forms of authoritarianism are fundamentally anti-american and anti-white.

This citizens have better equipment.

>having Night vision and thermal optics for swat teams
sadly nigs and criminals in general are stepping up their hardware, it's an arms race.
>patrol with AR15's
no
maybe in airports or high risk areas
but not in general, MAYBE they have an AR in their cruiser if SHTF

These two dudes are on the swat team for my county. Keep in mind it's called out around 30 times a year and they have neve *actually* been used. They also both have on a pair of NV goggles.

It bothered me for about 2 hours, while I bought all that same shit online lol

*never

Also the average income in this county is around 28,000 for a family of 4 so I cant help but think outfitting the swat team with this shit is a waste of money.

As long as they keep killing niggers ill pay my taxes

The police have always been a paramilitary group.

Their job requires them to quell civil unrest from time to time. Obviously they're going to use similar tactics and technology to the military.

They salute and have sergeants and stuff. They've been militarized ever since the first police departments.

>ARs
Short ARs are the modern subgun. Cops were using MP5s since the 90s.
>night vision
Sneaking up on perps is a time honored police tradition.
>muh military clothing, armor, etc.
Niggers.

Get rid of niggers and they wont need this gear anymore

As apposed to spending it on what?

They're being trained by Israel.
Israel's experience is as an occupying force.
Gotta keep those military industrial complex shekels flowing.

>121141621
Funny how BLM started AFTER people started noticing the police were being militarized. Now it's just a nigger problem, huh?

Useful idiot

>Funny how BLM started AFTER people started noticing the police were being militarized.
but that's wrong you fucking chimp

We just have too many beans and niggers.

Shit yeah that looks fucking badass! I'm all for it! They look like fucking Doomguys!

Well our school system ran out of toilet paper due to lack of funding.......we also have had 0 new ideas/investments to try to bring jobs to the county (a place that has lost about 40% of its employers in the past 20 years). Cops getting $7000 worth of gear per person just seems like a terrible allotment of tax dollars.

Too late man. Should have thought about that before you became 54% white.

Police aren't supposed to exist at all, they are a splinter in the constitutional order against standing armies. Letting them militarize and build drones to be able to passively oppress us is just SUICIDAL.

Allowing shitskins into your country and then expecting to have no police force is suicidal.

>shitskins

The problem in the US is mostly niggers, who have been here for ages.

I ONLY WANT THE BEST

>police wearing BDUs
>pic is obviously wearing OD Green flight suits
>patrol with AR-15s
>pic is M4 Carbine (military issued)

Also, while it's retarded to serve warrants with this shit but it makes perfect sense for dealing terrorists and mass shooters.

No, it's not
It started when the troops came back from Iraq, then people forgot about it when BLM started showing up in the media.
At the time I thought that was the purpose on BLM. Still not convinced it wasn't.

The police ARE the negro threat

Hate crime laws exist for THEIR protection, not ours. Police are what's cucking white people more than anything. Before hate crime laws came about we brutalized niggers regularly.

And spics

That's fucking ridiculous

You've obviously never served a Hight-Risk warrant for a drug trafficker wanted for multiple murders in a place like Compton or Hawthorne.

So it is worth the money to train/equip these people for something that may happen once a year? In my opinion the trade-off is just not there. Not to mention the police should not be seen as a military organization IMO.

neither have you

BLM was created by Soros to nationalize the police force. Their main argument is that local police are not well regulated enough, so they are allowed to be racist and kill blacks randomly for no reason. The proposed solution is federal control of all local police forces.

>Airsoft goggles?

armed citizens and police are the last line of defense if all else fails

>they are a splinter in the constitutional order against standing armies
Go be a semantics queen somewhere else. That is literally the domain of kikes.

i think it looks cool and dont really have a problem with it

We were far less white when we started out, and it was those principals of individualism, liberty, and self-determination that pushed us to conquer this continent and surpass the various nations of the world.

The real threat to white people comes from us artificially stifling ourselves, not from too much freedom or too much responsibility.

If the police were gone tomorrow, how long do you think the ghettos and criminal slums would last? What happens when we stop subsidizing failure?

Authoritarianism is voluntary cuckoldry, and it's invariably anti-american and anti-white.

what r this?

they're training

Several times before I retired, yes.

White people go along just fine before the police came about

Police are our worse enemy, even more than niggers. The whole reason our society is so fucked is that we'll have our entire lives ruined by the police and some Jewish DA for sticking up for ourselves - but if a black animal does it, it's a-okay.

I'm not a Terrorist or a Nigger so I'm glad the police look like badass soldiers.

Doesn't bother me at all. As long as they are keeping niggers in line and killing Muslims when they act uppity.

Now if you are a nigger, Terrorist, or liberal cuck, I can see why you would be upset. Such as the faggot OP.

suppressors

>he don't know nuffin' about silencers

Fat pussies who want to play soldiers but are too scared/lazy to actually join the military.

gibs

No gun control?
Get militarized police

Police are humans they don't wanna get shot. Duh.

I am not a nigger, terrorist or Liberal I just think the militarization is one of the biggest manifestations of a statist regime being implemented in the US and both the left and right are generally OK with it.

Agreed.

SWAT teams were implemented nationwide following the events surrounding the Texas Tower Sniper, a white conservative Christian.

Aren't people ignoring the fact that they use old military hardware due to the fact that they get it cheap second hand from the military. Police Departments can get an ex US Army MRAP cheaper than a new Lenco Bearcat SWAT truck like that LAPD uses. Same goes for assault rifles, camo, tactical equipment etc. It saves them money to buy ex military and still does the same job as spending more would have, so the police end up appearing more militarised when really it's a cost cutting thing. Patrol cars with an AR in them doesn't seem like an issue and it became standard after the North Hollywood Bank robbery because officers with handguns couldn't effectively handle the nature of the threat. It seems perfectly reasonable for the police to be as militarised as they are now, especially considering the amount of gang violence and other violent crimes cops often deal with. The police need the upper hand when they're going up against criminals.

>mfw no one realizes this is an xkeyscore thread
>captcha COPLAND DR.

Militarization came before BLM. It was widely covered by the media.

How the War on Terror Has Militarized the Police
> Nov 7, 2011
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/11/how-the-war-on-terror-has-militarized-the-police/248047/

In 2013, the movement [BLM] began with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

They like to play dressup and it triggers me a lil bit as an ex milfag

look at these dicks they're like knockoff chinese GI Joes at the dollar store, wrap them up and sell them in a 3 pack

>if you are a nigger
Hey dumbass, see here: Whites don't need police, blacks do. Hate crimes exist for their protection, not ours.

You claim you want police to "le kill the niggers!!1" yet we did exactly that before the police became so numerous, so well-funded, and so militarized.

Not when criminals are also becoming militarized. The most heavily armed police forces are reserved for the most heavily armed criminals.

The only thing that bothers me is when they wear camo and shit. They look like LARPing airsoft faggots. I can't find the one picture, but there's one of some police marksman in a fuckig ghillie suit in the middle of a parkinglot on top of a white car.

Nah i carry a .45acp with hollow points that will probably pierce those vests not saying i would ever shoot at a fed but just saying my round wpuld probably be lethal even with a vest

It came before that, friend.

>North Hollywood Shootout

>Standard issue sidearms carried by most local patrol officers at the time were 9 mm pistols or .38 Special revolvers; some patrol cars were also equipped with a 12-gauge shotgun. Phillips and Mătăsăreanu carried illegally modified fully automatic Norinco Type 56 S-1s (an AK-47 variant), a Bushmaster XM15 Dissipator, and a HK-91 rifle with high capacity drum magazines as well as a Beretta 92FS pistol. The bank robbers wore heavy plate mostly homemade body armor which successfully protected them from handgun rounds and shotgun pellets fired by the responding officers. A police SWAT team eventually arrived bearing sufficient firepower, and they commandeered an armored truck to evacuate the wounded. Several officers also appropriated AR-15 and other semi-automatic rifles from a nearby firearms dealer. The incident sparked debate on the need for patrol officers to upgrade their firepower in preparation for similar situations in the future. An officer was heard on the LAPD police frequency approximately 10-15 minutes into the shootout, warning other officers that they should "not stop [the getaway vehicle], they've got automatic weapons, there's nothing we have that can stop them."

>.45 hollow point pericing anything

We're the only two people who saw the airsoft logo on the goggles. The mag holders are also empty. Is this faggot shit or what? lmao xD
P.S. for all the other whom it may concern:
Hitler had his police unarmed because no non-whites.

Camo is cheaper than plain black.

Saw that too. Fuck the police.

Fuck the federal government and police state
It's time for 1776 again
This time, United States of America versus Washington DC
BDU isn't a color you fucking moron. It means "battle dress uniform" go fuck yourself

>federal LEOs
Kill yourself. All fed will hang on the day of the rope. Deus vult!

>We're the only two people who saw the airsoft logo on the goggles. The mag holders are also empty. Is this faggot shit or what? lmao xD
P.S. for all the other whom it may concern:
Hitler had his police unarmed because no non-whites.

I don't think they should. It really bothered me watching the Ferguson riots when I'm seeing regular cops more geared out than the National Guard.

seems like a reasonable use of tax dollars
my local police have a mrap they spent 800k for probably more
got to protect themselves from all those mines and ambushes that are happening in suburban usa
they play nigger games like asset forfeiture and busting highschool kids with weed
most police around me are fuck heads that don't have real problems so they create them
I caught one trying to steal my bike, I ride trails and left it on the other side of the parking lot
I look over and the cop puts my bike in the back of his suv, I had to run over and apologize for leaving my bike unattended and get it out of the back of the cop car
another time I was berated for shoveling some snow into the road

>It's always been like this
No it hasn't. Even if you claim its always been (((militarized))), it was far less militarized in the past, and is far more (((militarized))) today.

Its necessary at times, jut ultimately does more harm then good because its utilized for damn near any old thing, combined with no shortage of dirtbag cops.

>sadly nigs and criminals in general are stepping up their hardware, it's an arms race.
>Get rid of niggers and they wont need this gear anymore
Worst scapegoat ever. "Niggers" could disappear tomorrow and they wouldn't get rid of this militarization. This is the way they wanted it to become for a long time now.

Why post airsoft, faggot?
Also, this is America. If you're pissed about the police carrying ARs go buy yourself one, retard. They're not even expensive.

They should use that equipment in ghettos, but using that in normal places looks dumb.

I have on the Southside of Chicago.

t. Actual SWAT Operator

amazon.com/dp/B01M0BL6K1

Why Do Cops Need That Stuff?

There have been a few seminal moments in the annals of American law enforcement that have brought us, from the days of 'Officer Friendly' and Adam-12, to where we are now, an age where police officers absolutely need things like AR-15 rifles in their patrol cars.

We could go back to the 'Norco Incident' that occurred in southern California in the early 1970's, the famous shootout between the LAPD and the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), or the Miami FBI shootout in the mid-1980's. Each one of these incidents saw law enforcement heavily outgunned by the bad guys and, in several instances, suffering the deaths of multiple officers and agents. Even after these terrible incidents, many law enforcement agencies were very slow to change, and the traditional sidearm and Remington 870 shotgun remained the standard load-out for most patrol officers across the nation.

it's necessary for the PD to keep getting a budget every year, so they spend as much as possible every year. if they don't buy all this stuff and spend their entire budget, it will be reduced the following year. that's why they buy all this stuff. it's not even about being "militarized", just buying stuff.

>SWAT Operator
Fuck off, you're not some sort of special forces unit, you're a cop who shoots better and can run further than most other cops. Respect where it's due, if I'm taken hostage, I absolutely want you cunts coming out to shoot people than some half-retarded 55 year old traffic cop. But you're not "operator".

Except they are a "Special" Force relative to their primary agency, lightly armed and lightly trained police. Stop being a triggered milfag.

Since we have a bunch of nogs in these inner cities who hell bent on terrorizing people it's neccessary. Your local all white rural towns don't have/need such equipment.

our federal police bought a $1M armored truck to serve in a small tourist city of 100k people.

Except that's a very small minority of arrest warrants. They've been used to for the most trivial of warrants.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/18/us/forced-entry-warrant-drug-raid.html?_r=0

all it takes is one retard with a pressure cooker bomb and they demand access to your home
they don't protect the interest of the people
it's to protect the interest of the state, look at occupy wallstreet and that was a light protest
our taxes are literally spent to militarize our police, spy on ourselves, bail out the banks, and the list goes on

Relative to their peers, special olympics athletes are athletes.

Are special olympics athletes real athletes?

Freedom mufflers.

I am in a rural as fuck white area and these 2 are on my countys swat team

As opposed to spending it on local infrastructure? Seriously, the majority of America is rural including my town, yet we have our tax dollars wasted on this shit? I understand this in Chicongo and Miami, but not BFE USA

Technically yes.

No, not every warrant requires it, but much more than you would think. Civilians simply have no concept of how quickly a 'routine' anything can turn to shit for a cop.

>The LA bank robbery was a jewish mk-ultra operation to get the police better armed and the public less armed. I think police should be able to protect themselves from non-whites and other degenerates but in a non-jewish, Aryan society, crime is non-existent. Take Third Reich Germany for example. See Kyle

That looks just like the one my local police bought
after the batman shooting they were riding that around our local theater like they were doing something

>civilians

You are a civilian you fuckwit. This is the mentality of police I cannot stand, you are a citizen JUST like me.

>my local police have a mrap they spent 800k for probably more

That command vehicle was free except for the cost of shipping.

Squad cars don't stop bullets and the Soucy band tracks are pavement-friendly. Surplus vehicles are a bargain and local police and firefighters should investigate available equipment.

I have no problems with police. I'm not a nigger or wigger. I live in a Red State and share gun ranges with LEO. The police exist to protect me from shitskins. If you are white and manage to have cop problems, it's you. Stop nigging.

>Germany had no crime

Because you were either imprisoned, drafted, or killed. Stop idolizing a failed state.

>that equipment
Does your police have tactical nukes? It wouldn't surprise me much at that point.

The LA bank robbery was a jewish mk-ultra operation to get the police better armed and the public less armed. I think police should be able to protect themselves from non-whites and other degenerates but in a non-jewish, Aryan society, crime is non-existent. Take Third Reich Germany for example. See Kyle

Russians have absolutely no room to talk. Have you seen videos of your police busting windows and smashing people down for no reason?

When you run to, instead of away from the gunfire as part of your job, you just let me know skippy.

Seeing as how I own a small ghetto ass pawnshop I would say I place myself in a more dangerous situation daily than most police officers do. Every day I have people walk in the door holding guns and I never know if its going to be a robbery attempt. Yet I do not call myself a hero.

what about the upkeep and repairs on this (((deal)))
you don't know where I live, cops literally just cause problems
we've been cited before for having a bonfire, because you're not allowed to have a fire unless you're cooking

Is that Fuse?