en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
youtube.com/watch?v=xMSGnGL8JU0
youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
youtu.be/HydA8vb2OCU
youtube.com/watch?v=WR7RlK-YvNg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOgPvu8eEM
knowyourmeme.com/memes/why-do-slavs-squat-slav-squat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an American thing not a American thing.

Canada has them too.

>ruralandsuburbanretards.jpg
Damn this pic is cool desu.

I'm sure other countries have their equivalent of rednecks

Look up Raggare.

sweden has people who unironically emulate our rednecks

>ywn ride a john deere motorcycle in a rural part of america with your 300lb girlfriend on the back seat while conceal carrying 15 guns

what r their accents like

No.

No, even in Puerto Rico they are called "Jibaro"

Bogans in Australia are worse

No, there is white trash everywhere, but it's a different kind of white trash. For example, in eastern europe there is this gopnik subculture. Basically it's mostly russian (sometimes native eastern europeans too) youths that dress in sportswear, smoke and drink a lot, love to blast shitty EDM from car speakers and get involved in all sorts of petty crime or general nigger behavior. You can see lot of these youths in russian-majority districts of our bigger cities, and occasionally in some rural places where there is some level of concentration of not-so-bright people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik

what the hell

youtube.com/watch?v=xMSGnGL8JU0

They just have other names in other countries.

Pretty sure rural people in every country are noticeably different than suburban and urbanites and have their own recognized subculture. In Belgium I think it's the rural Walloons, in Japan the farmers are much different than the general population and pretty rare at this point, etc.

Russia is nothing but rednecks.

Most slavic picture ever

Nope we have them too, however their accents sound like video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

And they arent really as bad as american rednecks

Not really. More like people from the county emulating greaser culture.

Serfs aren't rednecks

this.
imagine the worst type of american meth head redneck.
that is a solid 10% of our population.

Search up letterkenny videos on jewtube for examples.

>dat ass

Refer to my post for that Im from a small town Haggersville Ontario and its full of "canadian rednecks"

>supervising gardening while jamming on your accordion

Whats white trash about that?

It's the New World version of the English genius for puttering.

They're the only reason we still have some semblance of firearm ownership outside of rural areas, and for that, we need them.

It's kinda funny how rural Oz doesn't have too many slurs for them. I guess the whole Dundee thingy won over the Mick Taylor social view.

t.rural fag

>supervising farming while jamming on your banjo

>Small town
>30 minutes to downtown Hamilton.

I want city retards to leave. If you live southwest of Oshawa you are living in the armpit of Ontario.

>rednecks
You mean good ole boys?
They are the salt of the earth.

Come be one of us Aus bro!

>t.rural fag

I bet you voted for drumpf

When I lived in Germany, the smaller towns had rednecks. They had mullets, wore blue overalls and spoke w/a local dialect. I seem to also recall they liked to drive Isuzu or Mitsubishi pickups. Also, this band called "Truck Stop" was very popular in the area.

I voted for someone better

Pauline Hanson

t.IQ tested of 160 and was in the gifted classes at school

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Pauline.

youtu.be/HydA8vb2OCU

everywhere has something like them

but i'm through with making fun of poor and/or uneducated working class people. i'll leave that shit to those smug fuckers that post shit on reddit etc about how more university educated people voted remain in the EU referendum. as far as i'm concerned if they're white people they're my people, even if they turn themselves blind by drinking paintstripper or whatever stupid shit they do, and there are more important things to worry about.

holy shit those slavs crouching

seems pretty patrician to me

That must've been like thirty years ago.

>patch of little crossed sweden/usa flags
i dunno sven...

You truly are some type of retard. Do you know how many rural small towns exist between hamilton and windsor?

What the fuck does 30 minutes from here til downtown hamilton have to do with anything? Hamilton is a total shithole of a city anyways

Rednecks are a global thing, Canadians have them, Mexicans have them. Hell, even Australia has them, although I believe that they are just called Australians.

Yeah but they are basically just LARPing as American rednecks.

This is true. They can be obnoxious or dumb sometimes, but at the end of the day, most of them are good-hearted people and just wish to live their life the best they know how, and mocking them on social media is a sign you need to get off your high horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=WR7RlK-YvNg

This shit is too real for me as a rural ontarian.

Bogans in spiderland

looking at zillow every day my friend.

You live in a Hamilton suburb. Nice try though, shithole lite.

A s s t h e t h i c c

our "rednecks" are huge alcoholics but mostly chill
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOgPvu8eEM

and then we have Bavarians

You would feel at home in Florida. Just a dangerous, only a smaller in size.

>LARPing as American rednecks.
This

Australia has bogans they are pretty similar.

They sound like Californians doing a bad Southern accent.

Hahaha thats my mates work colleague. Top bloke, wanker on the piss.

How the fuck would you know. I manage centrelink and voted pauline. To many asians and niggers getting my hard earned tax dollars. Best part of my day is denying them payments.

she is hot. unironically.

Our rural redneck culture is funny, unholy mix of old tradition, 1980s and early 90s fashion, Metal music, christianity and slivovice.

Its fucking awesome tbqh

This

that's a big kitty cat

Rednecks are good folk. Don't hate.

Love them kitties

I'm wondering, do bogans pretend to be aboriganals like rednecks do with our 'natives'?

That's not even people, that's fauna.

yes.
every bogan is incidentally 1/16th abbo for the extra gibs.

rural south and especially the Appalachian area is fucking rad. truly american.

Many rednecks are the offspring of native and whites. They have fair claim.

Chavs.

Horrible little cunts.

Wtf Jim Bean and cola in a can? This is a thing Straya?

Is she naked?

? you some sort of misanthrope? those just look like some cheery fellows having a grand time

I live downtown Hamilton, it's a shithole liberal city, literally is the armpit of Canada but all the small towns outside Hamilton like hagersville and Caledonia are pure rednecks.

Hamilton's full of white trash too but a lot of them are stupid wigger types

Fuck you dude I AM native 1/512 Shawnee blood courses through my veins.

Settle down Elizabeth

Yup

still the most popular drink in australia i think.
feels like you are actually developing symptoms of diabetes as you take the first sip.

They're called Minions.

Until they stab you.

why do they all sit like that?

No fayget...

I thing it was only an Alabama thing.

Chavs are kind of urban rednecks

because its comfortable

Chavs are more analogous to what we in America call, "niggers."

Azeiteiros. White kids pretending to be niggers from the good ol' african colonies. In a way, the equivalent to a douchebag or a Chad.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/why-do-slavs-squat-slav-squat

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrmkYJfv0Ww

not rednecks

Sick wheels and guardian bell, also she thhiiiiiiick. 10/10 would ride with.God bless America.

I have a canadian redneck accent. I get told as much all the time.

I tend to say 'bud' and 'oh yeah oh yeah' a lot

Watch the youtube video out for a rip

Yes Goyim. The country people are illiterate retards. Ignore the fun machines they made with their own hands for sport, their freedom, self-reliance and lack of crippling fear. City people are cultured and sophisticated. Revel in your superiority.

Where you from? I think northern Ontario has the funniest hick accent

-----> reddit

dont you mean ?

>(he asked why slavs squat newfag)

Thats it. My family is all from up there but I live down south now. Sometimes I think I'm blending in and then people start mimicking me saying 'fer fahk sakes' or 'right on bud' or what ever.