Time traveler here, in 5 days, a 1 month war begins wherein North Korea gets taken over and split between the US, Japan...

Time traveler here, in 5 days, a 1 month war begins wherein North Korea gets taken over and split between the US, Japan, SK, and China

Congrats on the successful war to all countries mentioned.

How may we help make this transition as bloodless as possible?

Starts off as a standard land war. The NK army turns on their own citizens because they attempt to flee the country due to shitty conditions plus the war.

That's when the world gets behind the war and regular bombings begin. Not as many casualties as you'd think.

>Japan getting part of North Korea
sounds like complete nonsense. if anything, it would be split between China and South Korea. the US wouldn't need to occupy anything, as our support of South Korea would actually be scaled back drastically.

Go back to hearts of Iron negro

Japan was there from the beginning. They earned their piece. China got the biggest chunk though.

fuck off time nigger, we're full

How much land does Australia take?

Okay, so our job is to meme this as a good thing without associating the meme with the alt right. Fair enough, the mainstream media have recently come out with articles about why nuclear devices are scary, this could go our way without much effort.

Inb4 shill, I just want to see as little bloodshed as possible whilst removing potential nuclear threats.

On that note, do you know when we can talk about Pakistan? I'm not incredibly keen on all the nukes they have pointed at Indian rice fields. Starving Indians aren't good for Australia.

None it'll be a provisional government until reunion with south Korea is possible. No matter what this isn't going to be clean.

Aus as a country is doing pretty well actually!

You guys kinda fucked the Great Barrier Reef and that's not great but your GDP is solid as shit.

Probably the most notable thing you guys have done besides the GBR thing is the shocking jump to $80 billion (usd) a year in iron ore exports in 2031.

Pakistan becomes shit show by 2026. Basically, American-Indian relations become pretty good in the early 2020's, this would cause the Pakis to flip shit right? Wrong, and why? Because the TTP completely ruin the country by 2026. I'm talking like a mini genocide of the lower class.

In terms of nukes, I'm not entirely sure. I've only studied eastern Asian history heavily.

Thread will most likely die due to people not believing so I'll just post this.

Robert Iger is a fucking monster. Don't let him gain public office.

any news on urugay?

checked

She's like OOOOOoooooh YES i cut little girls' pussies off. I literally cut the pussies of of little girls blah blah salivate.

Like wtf dude, who does that?!?!!?!?

Serious sick shit man. This people all need to be killed.

Don't know much about Uruguay (only big SA thing we were taught in school was the Brazilian civil war)

But I do know that in the early 2030's some disease fucks up your farm animals and your beef exports drop to like $2 billion a year.

We die again , Fuck

Since thread revived a little bit: PLEASE remember this. Robert Iger is a cancer to the American republic. Vote against him.

there's no way this gets split 4 ways, you larping faggot
china can keep it

We wanted that sweet sweet coal

what party will he run under? hes jewish and the ceo of disney.

Mulitverse theory say other wise fucker.

also when

What happens with Canada??

What will become of kim? Captured? shot? suicide?

Another time traveler here
Disregard this nonsense

Canada rides a moose off a cliff then apologizes to the cliff.

Can confirm. Am also a time traveler.

Has the JQ been answered yet in the future?