How does it feel knowing white girls have had their tiny little lips wrapped around brown cock?

How does it feel knowing white girls have had their tiny little lips wrapped around brown cock?

Does it feel good idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
youtu.be/8Vrknlrz8WI?t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like grabbing my bfs hait too

2 girls 1 cup.

That's not gonna stop you looking like smeared feces.

I guess you needed lips the same size as your dick.

That's kinda my fetish so ... ye it feels arousing mainly

OUT
U
T

Is this photo inside a prison.

smallest wieners in the world

is it a conjugal visit?

Weird
Google pics doesn't give source

It literally has no effect on my life at all.

It doesn't bother me.

And then your un-natural halfie daughter will lust after the white cock to get bleached

kek confirms

Idiot? Lol brown girls have had white cock in them too idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
Thread is closed

that is the hottest type of white girl too jfc

brown haired, fit but not like exaggerated and fake

that pic would be great if it werent for the swamp-thing

lol when the best thing blacks can get in their life is just a female of your race.

>Being triggered by Sup Forums so you posted this thread

Nigger
M
U
S
L
I
M

Same with TinEye but I've never looked for this kind of stuff before. Is it abnormal?

Funny post schlomo

>that's the best type of white girl
If you want sons with twigs for wrists maybe

maybe its some OC

i.e. OP is a brownie

How does it feel to be so scared that white people are finally starting to wake up again that you have to resort to pussy emotional hit and run tactics on the net?

We're not skinhead losers, if some bitch wants to fuck a brown dude, ok. I've fucked Mexican chick and middle eastern chicks in college. But at the end of the day, I'm going to settle with a women woman and raise a large redpilled white family.

Have a nice weekend.

>inb4 autistic spacing commentary

sexual dimorphism brah

Any white girl that would spring for a brown fella is a white girl you can keep. Really, you're helping white guys everywhere avoid jumping on a grenade.

More of her please OP

Oh yahudi

>seeking validation on the internet
kek

>1 post by that ID

Keep saging that shit people...

Dirty feet.
More likely she is a light skinned street shitter.

rare

That isn't a real thing. Look what a twig the Indian is. If he breed with that stick the kids will be short little twigs.

It's feels like fat brown future where you won't know that feel. Oh right, this is the future already.

You are seething right now, eh Pajeet?

As a Nazi I am so triggered. I mean Wew lad. After being on Sup Forums for a decade I am such a little bitch. I can't even believe someone would post something like this. I thought not only the world, but especially the internet was my safe space.
Sage

>Rare
You do fuking realise that my flag is all the day up in 6-10 H fro now, it is a midle of a night right now, but i asure you, if you come here in 10H there will be full of Latvians.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
*breaths in*
AH AHAHAHAHAHAH

You're a retard. This one pic is not proof of shit. And most Indian dudes I've seen are socially awkward.

I'm Greek, so that brown cock would be mine. :^)

POOED

I'm Greek.

Fucking Jew

greek and leaf, christ

I like how he's more focused on taking a picture than the fact that a girl's head is in his crotch. Low test.

>bumping this shit
REEEEEEE

You're thinking blacks. Refugees don't get arrested.

Slide thread. Saged. Btw, KYS FAGGOT

Feels bad. I'm sick of waiting for my turn to service him.

It feels good you are watering down your race, and your daughter's and granddaughters will become lighter and lighter untill they are white.

It feels good that you are also removing the degenerate whores who fuck animals and savages; giving another filter for the decent women to pass beyond and provide a higher quality stock to the white race.

Kys nigger.

Nice

>Does it feel good idiot?
>idiot

You'll only get white thotties with that grammar pooinloo

Really ironic that the only ones against racemixing are fat white virgin losers and that white women are all fucking brown men while white men are fat obese losers.

Really makes you think

I legitimately couldn't give less of a fuck what a common street whore does. Look at those disgusting dirty feet. She's clearly a peasant and most likely ugly. Congrats to Pajeet all the same, it's not every day POO's don't repulse people.

Also your shoes are disgusting, I don't know how you get any women with checkered vans shitskin

Is that how it is in your fantasies?

LURK 1 TRILLION YEARS BEFORE POSTING

What do you have against white men?

Pathetic

lol someone post those dating website response screencaps that show brown kids as the most undesirable bracket there is

Why the fuck does Sup Forums reply to these bait threads?

>REPORT AND IT'LL 404
>REPORT AND IT'LL 404

Im jacking off to this.

>tfw you want to have a white daughter so she can get hardcore fucked by big brown cock and shoot out your small dick white cum next to them

Das rite

How? Just saying shit doesn't make it true. You're pathetic because you feel like you have something to prove. Do white men intimidate you?

>sage

bait thread

>passing up an opportunity to trashtalk pajeet

you discredit your flag

>big
>statistically the smallest penises in the world

but at this rate you guys will be left with nothing lmao

They used to fuck slaves and then say
>Daddy I was raped
So...not much has changed I guess?

This picture makes me angry and jealous

stats show whites racemix the least and that non white women prefer white men over their own men. kinda sad when it makes you think

Not the guy you replied to, but seriously dude it's entry level bait. Don't fall for it.

don't forget kids.
mods are your friends.

Fuck off cracker bitch. Go suck Esau's pasty ass cock.

Jesus fucking Christ this pajeet doesn't even have a toilet in his bathroom just a bench and wood floors.

Is he Hispanic, Native, Middle Easter? the fuck is that Slav-chan?

You're a moron. There isn't enough population for that to even be possible and that just means they would leave their own women single for white men to fuck. Not to mention we have more women than men in America.

Like this video says us white guys get the cream of the crop of all races. So we don't settle for white sluts. Thats why they flock to lesser men who will settle for them and why they also push for diversity so hard hoping to find someone low enough to fuck with them.

Looks like they're in some sort of mall, that's the place where you change your clothes

Said something, Jamal?

It's obviously a dressing room, looks like Target

im a white guy and i love seeing white whores sucking shitskin dick, it reaffirms my beliefs desu

He needs to be put in his place.

Why is it always American flags posting this stuff.

Reaffirms your beliefs in what?

maybe not in your country
youtu.be/8Vrknlrz8WI?t=1m28s

>Sucking on a shitlog

when will this trend end

I've literally never seen a nigger with a while girl

It reaffirms your homosexuality?

Yes but the more white girls date outside their race, the more difficult for you to get a white girlfriend, how can you be okay with that.

Oy vey

>girlfriend
>having relationships
Low test.

that white women are worse than the shitskins, they dont deserve basic human rights desu

>this fucking muh dick sand nigger pulling her hair back to make himself look bigger

Man there's gotta be a name for this angle. It really needs it's own category

Alright guy you do you

Usually a canadian or australian flag desu.

Also how does it feel Pajeet that Indian women literally fetishize light skin, you have an entire caste system based off how light your skin is, and Indian women will willingly instantly reproduce with a white man because it literally raises their offspring to a higher class than they will ever be able to reach through work? Imagine Pajeet. Just a couple generations of bleaching more and you would've been born British. You could've been shitting on a throne of gold instead of shitting in the street.

how does it feel knowing my people have been raping and murdering your people for decades, and that theres nothing you can do about it except let a 6 suck your skinny purple cock because she's mad at her dad