Spain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy UK in a week

> Spain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy UK in a week.

TOP KEK BRITTISH PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Spaniards are ITCHING for a war with UK. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Brittish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY bong pig shit they see. When Spain is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide and we'll have Gibraltar back. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

>> Spain couldn't singlehandedly-destroy UK in a week.
nice freudian slip Pablo ;D

shiet. idk what's going on. redpill me on this

Our army got ranked like 3rd best or something. Don't know if I believe that but it's still miles ahead of yours. There won't be a war anyway and nobody cares enough about gibraltar for that. Go have a siesta.

Franco's flag was so much better

Go to sleep Pedro, you'll need a siesta before you even fire your first bullet

Mate, just send us your women and we'll breed our race away faster than our women + 'slimes ever could.

Do it, faggot.

Please.

>attacking your ally

Chile are a better ally then Spain

>assuming that you could get off your greasy asses long enough to actually do something productive.

Tell me m8, when's the last time Spain has done shit?

I get the feeling OP is a pissed up Scouser in Ibiza

OP post somthing in Spanish ?

I'm sure our pensioners out number you lot out there anyway, long live the empire Muslim rape baby

Has to be this no Spaniard can speak English or write

Spaniards are the worst thing that ever happen to Spain

Try it, Buster...

they want gibralter back
argies wanted falklands back

neither happened or will happen, and both only will result or has already resulted in Spaniards and argies being slaughtered and burnt alive.

benidorm actually lad an wa fuck all else to do its shit here not even any fanny

Fuck off we will attack when at the same time with Spain during WWIII

1 post by this ID

Britain will give up all of its territories, either to us and spain or to the united states, once ireland reunites and scotland secedes, their economy and their military budget will be much weaker, and they will slowly lose their euro allies, the eternal kraut is gonna fuck their country hard this next decade

10/10 OP for making that many faggots reply to your copy pasta

>i am one of them

>

TOP KEK BRITTISH PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Spaniards are ITCHING for a war with UK. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Brittish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY bong pig shit they see. When Spain is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide and we'll have Gibraltar back. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

New pasta?

habsburg vs saxe coburg gotha.

>fighting
>for two german families
>with the name berg in the title
>who are besties with the rothschilds

wew what a bunch of cucks.

Nope, I think it's actually an old one but don't quote me on that

I honestly wouldn't mind a war to be honest
Always wanted to die young anyway

No, we couldn't singlehandedly destroy UK, and we are not looking for it.

We suck.

Deal with it.