Notice anything?

East Asians are on the front lines against Trump's racist immigration policies. Go google the judge that blocked his second travel ban. Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/29/29-mar-17-world-view-asians-in-paris-france-riot-for-two-nights-after-police-kill-chinese-man/amp/
shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php
guns.com/2016/09/16/fed-up-with-violent-crime-in-ca-asian-community-speaking-up-packing-heat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's because Asian immigrants know they actually contribute to America.

Chinks want to genocide whites too. This isn't new

kill yourself

Asian here. I voted Trump specifically to stem the tide of H1b scabs.

You're welcome.

That's why they SMACK DOWN racist whites who try to strengthen the borders. East Asians are so fucking based man.

i notice a grip of ugly, unfuckable women

beyond that, what did you want me to notice?

i don't even mind the h1b chinks, it's the curry niggers i can't stand.

Then can you tell your cousins and aunts and uncles and siblings and in-laws and gf/bf to stop joining left wing coalitions. Please. The radicalization of East Asians is uncanny and very unwelcome.

Don't worry. A Chinese judge is already figuring out how to force more streetshitters down our throats.

is "genocide whites" code word for race mixing?

>be an East Asian American
>caucus with the other shitskins against the white middle and working class

JUST.jpg

Why are asians in the west so liberal/left when asians in asia are right wing as fuck?

Chinks are the only ones in France actually standing up against Muslims. You fags didn't get smacked enough as children.

No. It's code word for literally massacring whites on the streets and in their homes.

>why does an outside group, act like an outsider

Asians in Paris rioting over a dindu nuffin. Do you want this in your cities and towns?

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/03/29/29-mar-17-world-view-asians-in-paris-france-riot-for-two-nights-after-police-kill-chinese-man/amp/

Yeah, but East Asians don't benefit from democrat policies at all. In fact they are harmed by it the most. It's bizarre.

They all look the fucking same. I swear to god they don't even qualify as proper humans. Asians are literally sub-human.

Gooks are vulnerable to social justice or rather communism. Doesnt mayter how many you kill and maim, they will always be drawn to communism.

Asians have high enough IQs to rationalize their own voting decisions. They know what they're doing- helping the brown hordes bury us and our civilization.

>that shift from republican to democrat
I blame the communist chinese

they recognize that the republican party is the white party and the democrat party is the party of the non-whites

I blame the allure of the pc gibsmedat train. The high IQ Asians saw how great being a nigger was and said "hey white boy, gimme a piece of that too! Gimme gimme until the West is drained dead! Sheeeeeeeeit we wuz an oppressed minority n sheit"

The Democratic Party is actively in favor of dismantling Western Civilzation and redistributing it among the have-nots. The Republican Party is on board too but only passsively so.

Asian califag here. Asians really respect intelligence, almost worshiping it. He who controls the universities controls the asian vote.

You could try convincing them that they should be right. It isn't that hard. My family has been right wing for at least four generations

Those IQ studies everyone quotes about the Chinese are greatly exaggerated. They used a small sample set relative to the population and only allowed the smartest ones to test. Then when you factor in the rampant cheating they are known for, and I wouldn't be surprised if the country as a whole was sub-90 IQ.

>The Democratic Party is actively in favor of dismantling Western Civilzation

Yes, white civilization, asians understand that if you de-legitimize parts of western civilization, that opens up a place for a group that is very collective to take over

It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't what they claim to be, but I doubt they are sub-90

Well they definitely are sub-human, that's for sure.

Ok. That still changes nothing. Our civilization is under attack and they're winning. We have every right to fight back, regardless of whether they have higher IQs (they do). How do we get them to stop attacking us and start working with us?

>How do we get them to stop attacking us and start working with us?

what makes you think most of them want to start working with us? Most asians I know think white people are naive and gullible

Intelligence? Academics? We could explain the affirmative action screws over Asians the worst and is a policy only upheld by left wing judges. Vote conservative for conservative courts that will overturn affirmative action policies and help Asian students achieve their full potential.

But they already knew that...

It's almost like burying America and Europe is more important than getting into an elite college.

> when nigs aren't doing any effect on anti racism shit.
> Use College Azns to bolster up trump is a racist narrative.

You know, most asian countries liked what trump is doing. these people are delusional. If we want to go to america we'll do it legally.

I noticed that all those broads are ugly

Thank you for respecting our laws. But the domestic left in America is rabid and bloodthirsty like you wouldn't believe because of the immigration and racial elements. And the high-IQ Asians collaborate with them more than Sup Forums wants to admit.

first gens can be alright, but hapas and 2nd gens are usually far left

I think it's more of a rhetoric. Once their boss sent them a warning letter at their desk, they'll shut the fuck up and get back to work.

But seriously though it looks like it's of those azn diversity foundation I'm seeing in the US where one flip judge , who was charged with fraud, is a member of.

and they wonder why we hate their guts.

We got called racist enablers by some Filams here because we told them to fuck off because they are being hypocritical.

My bet is that IQ in China is along an west-east gradient. I'd expect the people on the coast to be the smartest and in the typical 105-esque range for east Asians. The ones out in the west near the Himalayans are probably a lot dumber. Not sub-90, but I would bet low 90s.

>Appealing only to self interest

Affirmative action is unjust, corrupt, reaffirms racism, and expensive. Why would someone give a fuck about a smaller percentage chance to get into an ivy league if they actually believe that they are doing their part to save the world?

try constantly reminding them that their ideas are without a doubt dumb user, they'll listen then. That's how i've been doing it anyway

Asians have yet to experience blacks and Muslims. They are starting to embrace the concept of PC and are having more and more SJWs. I am saying this as a gook.

The presidential candidate of worst Korea that are most likely to be elected at this point (Moon Jae-in) is pretty much an embodiment of PC and SJWs.

Idk about other Asian countries, but worst Korea will start experiencing the venom of PC like the West has been since the 68 and hippy movements and I feel really terrible about it. I am so glad that I legally went to the US cuz I know the malignancy of PC will hit worst Korea for like two or three decades at least.

Probably because the west is cancer, and it destroys every person it influences

I'm a gook and I support his immigration policies, your point?

They still are, republicans are just retards (slightly less so than Democrats) that decided it was a good idea to appeal to the religious right.

At least Trump is fixing this "cuckservatism" in the GOP party.

Chinks are absolutely worthless and the only reason Sup Forums won't admit it is muh dik. It's so pathetic.

Because Asia is their home you stupid fucking retard

You are not a gook, you are a fucking champ. Much love.

Hmm, fellow gook. Have you seen any Trump supporter gook irl? Literally I have never seen any gook other than my own family who supported Trump.

I kind of thought that worst Korea was the endgame of radical feminism.

Same here, same here. Also cringe at try hard asianmasculinity posts.

believe what you want

I know a few actually, gooks mostly vote Democrat because the Republicans were being fucking retards that decided to embrace their new "cuckservatism". Though Trump did do better with chinks than Romney, so I suspect they're gradually waking up.

>Republicans were being fucking retards that decided to embrace their new "cuckservatism"

besides religion, what did you mean by this?

They were protesting against cops, like the yellow niggers they are.

Mainly the religious right. Heavy focus on useless issues like abortion and gay marriage, not caring about immigration/pro-mass migration, basically liberal on a bunch of things, etc.

If they think university people are intelligent, they are obviously not intelligent.

are you blind? those are south east asian subhumans. east asians are mostly apolitical since they are sucessful no matter whos in charge.

>I know a few actually, gooks mostly vote Democrat because the Republicans were being fucking retards that decided to embrace their new "cuckservatism".
I guess that's one. Tbqh, Asians need their own Peter Thiel-ish people. I think Asians are siding too much with Dems to the point that we are not really effectively expressing our political interest cuz we are having too weak connection with GOP
>I kind of thought that worst Korea was the endgame of radical feminism.
You mean that Megalian shit? Oh yea, even so-called conservative/right wing mainstream media are shilling for those feminazis in worst Korea.
What is worse is that those mainstream media are trying to sell "refugees=good" meme to Koreans just as media did on Europe and that younger generations are buying into those propaganda
Tbqh, I am done with worst Korea. I will just do everything to prevent more feminazi influence in the US cuz I would hate to see my new country getting fucked

They only used Beijing. It's like a 90 when you add the whole country up.

>Heavy focus on useless issues like abortion and gay marriage

they never moved on either of those issues. It just seems like a silly thing to get angry about

The gooks are drifting right. Now that nogs have decided ching chongs are easy marks they are starting to realize leftism is a bad idea.

Deport everybody. Let God sort them out;

Gooks are basically yellow Jews and promote SJWism for whites and nationalism for themselves

well I mean they do seem to be moving away from useless issues like those since now Trump drew attention to a bunch of other things.

what's your point?
chinks still want white genocide just as much as all the other shitskins

Prove it

Fat ones like in the pic?

>muh based minorites
Found the Reddit cuck

Most of these protesters are middle to upper class living off their parents. Asians are more privileged than whites in terms of white privilege (oh the irony) so i can understand if this were the case.

no, just unregulated women being mindless drones

They just want what's best for their hive. Here in the West, leftist multi-culturalists make it easy for them, they can just repeat the "diversity and tolerance" slogans.

Yeah, no they don't. All my Asian gf wants is my seed because she's a race mixing degenerate.

But then again, so am I, and the sex is great, she earns more than me, and we're happy together. We're going to have a whole soccer team of hapas. Their collective autism and angst will cause them to go on a genocidal rampage.

Its going to get appealed to the supreme court and Gorsuch will end this stupid shit and let the travel ban through

>Why are asians in the west so liberal/left
They're not. They're 3 place in terms of voting for right wingers, behind Whites (1st place), and (((them))).

Asians in Commiefornia certainly do vote left wing, but that's because Asians are easy to indoctrinate, making them prime targets for leftist brainwashing. Every single Asian I know, living in a conservative state, votes rightwing.

That chink president is a god damn globalist

shanghaiist.com/2017/01/18/xi_jinping_davos_speech.php

user speaks the truth
guns.com/2016/09/16/fed-up-with-violent-crime-in-ca-asian-community-speaking-up-packing-heat/

No shit. By that standard everyone is fucking retardeed

Tibetans actually have among the highest IQ in the world. China isn't so easily divided between East/West. Because out West, you have the Tibetans (the highest IQ in China) and the Uighur Muslims (lowest IQ).

The Chinese aren't as smart as you think, particularly not the Han. They're definitely smarter than Natives, Hispanics, and Africans, but they're a smidge lower than Whites. The Japanese and Koreans most certainly are smarter, but they basically live in the Asian version of Europe. Most of China's population is located at the same latitude as Egypt.

>they don't want less white people
>but my girlfriend wants asian kids

your chart shows a 65-29% split between the groups

>Tibetans actually have among the highest IQ in the world.
Really? Do have a source on this. I would be pretty surprised.

Yes, but they're still third place. Asian Men are one of the few groups that voted for Trump over Clinton. Jewish Men also.

Sauce on that, but the numbers you showed still have a one state democratic party when whites drop below 55%

>tibetans
>high IQ

this is why I believe the concept of IQ as a measure of intelligence is flawed. Tibet is like centuries backwards in regards to technology.

Thats because educated people are against Trump and Asians are the most educated demographic in America (and have the highest IQs)

Tibet is oppressed by the Chinese, who are flooding the area with Han Chinese. They weren't particularly far behind, considering they managed to avoid being colonized by Europeans. Tibet was independent until the CCP got a bunch of WWII era equipment from the USSR.

>Jewish Men
>Asian Men
>voting for trump
I would be shocked if either of those are true.

Wtf Mexicans higher than blacks

no ingles

Fuck it. I'm moving to Japan and going to tell them to stop being such oppressive shitlords against me and give me free shit

>white v
>v

What?

M=Math
V=Verbal

Those aren't East Asians. Those are Westernized children of East Asians. They may as well be white roasties.

How nepotistic are gooks

compared to whites? very

Tibet isn't oppressed by the Chinese at all. Tibet was quite backwards and they still are, but the Chinese have helped develop Tibet. They aren't "flooding" the area with Han Chinese, rather they are just sending a few there to help modernize Tibet.

Tibet would be an absolute shithole if it wasn't under Chinese control. Basically mega-Nepal.

"They weren't particularly far behind, considering they managed to avoid being colonized by Europeans."
>building infrastructure
>educating the natives
>improving the standard of living
>providing clean water and food to eat
>industrialization
>a bad thing

We need to do what the kikes did to Scalia to that faggot judge.