ITT : We post our disappointment face

This is the last fucking time I ever get hyped for a happening. Literally the closest to WW3 we ever got and this is what we get

Fuck this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.interfax.ru/world/558543&usg=ALkJrhjRiKFgVhTd5vQYbkfmCgNQL-rogw
youtube.com/watch?v=21H-_kz3cF0
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/853070956042096640
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/853071317419130880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I want to die

havent all of their missiles been targeted at japanese territorial waters?

they say thats grounds for a calculation change so we shall see what kimmy does

OP from another thread here. And you faggots told me this article I posted was fake news. Fuck you all and fuck happeningfags

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.interfax.ru/world/558543&usg=ALkJrhjRiKFgVhTd5vQYbkfmCgNQL-rogw

Source?

B R I N K M A N S H I P

Dude thank god. You guys have no idea. I literally started to accept my own death.
Pic related

This wasnt brinkmanship. It was Trump being a pussy and Korea called them on his bluff

>It was Trump being a pussy and Korea called them on his bluff
>still no nuke

Might as well go, here's how well it looks right now, vaycay!

youtube.com/watch?v=21H-_kz3cF0

That fucking pantywaist coward

Lets make a deal. If there isnt a nuke within 1 hour then I will take a selfie with whatever words you want written on my face with washable sharpie like Jigglypuff

If there is one though, I get to so the same to you with whatever words I want. Deal?

Just in case it does happen, some words of wisdom before we all die. Very important

>not understanding the art of the deal

USA has all the cards in hand, you know believe it or not, the entirety of the Trump admin is actually not retarded

Fucking phoneniggers killing this site

rolling

cock

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is bittersweet to me. Honestly, I'd prefer to nuke NK off the fucking map asap, but if we can work with China to create a safer and more rational option then I'd say it's the better idea.

A general just whispered something in Kim's ear

fucking hell, disappointing. To strike NK now when all the generals are in Pyongyang, is the best opportunity you'll get before the new government in SK takes power and unleash their liberal politics.

>We're going to drain the swamp
*Fills swamp with family and jewish billionaires, Goldman Sachs executives, and lobbyists*
>We'll no longer be the world police
*Intimidates a nation in Asia*
>No Obama don't bomb Syria!
*Bombs Syria in the exact same situation*
>We'll bomb the shit out of ISIS
*Bombs random mudslimes in dirt caves*
>Hillary's foreign policy will start WW3
*Starts 2 different conflicts with the same policies*
>Make America Great Again
*Makes Israel great*
>China is ripping us off in trade
*Becomes BFFs with China*
>NAFTA is the worst trade deal in history
*NAFTA is untouched*
>We'll build the wall and mexico will pay for it
*Congress delays funding*
>Globalization has made the financial elite who donate to politicians very wealthy
*Fills cabinet with globalists*
>You have to go back
*Deports the same amount of illegals as Obama*
>Lock her up
*Compliments the Clinton's*
>I'm going to stop NK's nuclear program
*let's them conduct test*

Will Trump deliver on anything?

>the non world ending shill

Nice try but we're not falling for that. End the world!

Don't worry, lil Kim will push the issue

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/853070956042096640
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/853071317419130880

Born just in time to see the nuclear holocaust.

It's a pretty good move desu it baisically lets the US fuck NK up if they feel like it while at the same time it lets them avoid war

more like will the politicians on both sides of two major political parties deliver. I've lived in a few western countries and it's all the same shit

>>You have to go back
>*Deports the same amount of illegals as Obama*

That one is just plain wrong. ICE has been going like mad dogs lately. Literally pulled 1/4 of the cleaning staff of my building, it was fucking great. They've been nabbing people at court hearings, police grab 'em on traffic issues and put them on an ICE-hold. Great stuff.

Nigger I grew up in the cold war. This i called brinkmanship.

There was never going to be nuclear war with north korea and there never will be. This is how you negotiate with cold war communist regimes. Each side pretends to act like a crazy person until the other person backs down and things return to how they were before.

For what fucking purpose though when both sides are bullshitting eachother?

it's an alpha thing, you wouldn't understand

Two alphas barking at eachother with no bite even though they have a hundred fucking pitbull brutalizing teeth is something to respect?

as expected, you don't understand

Yeah I understand that Sup Forums will never get a real happening because of this brinkmanshit

>twitter.com/zerohedge/status/853070956042096640
Pretty close... they way to actually win is to outspend the other until one collapses?