ITT we post images that trigger lefties

>trigger lefties
anyone with a brain knows its you low IQ "conservatives" who get triggered at the slightest thing. Embarrassing honestly.

This. Right wingers are all rural suburban retards.

niggers

Flag checks out

Friendly reminder that canada is still burning.

Leaf Hivemind

how fucking pathetic has your life to be to hang out 24/7 on a board dedicated to the opposite political belives of yours just so you can have a tantrum and post "no you are bad!!" like the mentally underdevelopped degenerate you are.
seek help, or you will end up like shia

Based Leaf

The eternal Leaf Erickson

>content of posts
>flag
>syrup niggers

Yep, everything checks out

trips of truth, why won't the mainstream media talk about it? Where's the public outcry?! It's only affecting white families in our northern areas. My uncle lost his home, and got totally fucked. I

A

If you put the fire out it wins

Screen cap, I'm coining the term LEAFTIES in this thread

why would anyone get triggered by this dumb image of a fantasy from the 50s that only 30% of the population actually got to experience

You elected an incompetent faggot who cares more about importing terrorists than protecting his people. That's what you get for letting women vote. They only cared about his hair.

`>dating member of the same race
Yeah you tell yourself that while you stick your dick in yellow. I swear, you see a million white dudes date outside their race and nothing happens but one white girl does it and you lose your minds. It's getting autistic and hypocritical.

LOL, low IQ conservatives. West Virginia is the most white trash state in the entire country, and their IQ is 98.7. Now just look at the IQ of multicultural California and compare it to rural areas like North Dakota, Montana, and Iowa.

You're wrong, kill yourself faggot.

what are you even saying? Learn to express your ideas better, mr triggered low iq conservative.

Being from a rural area is a bad thing now?

atleast i am not a hypocrit degenarate cuck like city ppl

WE DID IT!!!

West Virginia is a democrat state. They just vote republican on national issues because muh coal.

He's saying that conservatives tend to have higher IQ than liberals. As evidence he suggests that areas like California that are heavily democrat have low average IQ, while areas like Montana that are heavily Republican have high average IQ. Learn reading comprehension.

A

HEFTY JEJ

that literally takes 10 fucking seconds to read, you fucking peasant swinebeast

>already triggered in the first post

It's a Leaf. What do you expect?

haha this. but honestly, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

feels pretty good being a 5th generation minnesotan that voted trump

tbqh my famalamadingdong, this triggers me

what kind of fagass guns are these
only 1 guy has a good gun

>Flag
Every fucking time. Is the T really that low in Canada?

TONE IT DOWN

OP said trigger, not give PTSD

Jesus Christ

there are some really smart potatoes in idaho

triggered!

FUCKING

Oh my god look at all the replies. Reddit scum needs to get out

Tick dick pics. SICK!

>a multiple month old pic is still relevant

I have seen wildfires in northern Michigan actually spread that fast.

underrated post

Is that you invented the term "hate speech"?

As a lefty, this does not bother me in the least. How pathetic that you would think so. Not all lefties are tumblr dwellers.

Case in point

fucccccccccck you dude, saw a tick today and now i gotta check my dick now......just in case.

Deer ticks will crawl on your body for at least 24 hours before deciding where to bite you.

>tfw Montana did something right for once.

I still hate this shithole though.

The arrogance and smugness of some liberals really is disgusting.

Sort your northern leaf problem out America

KE
They were right, all those replies confirm it.

Cool story, faggot

learn 2 reading comprehension, you fucking Somali

Deer ticks are also fucking huge.
It's the tiny regular ticks that are annoying.

holy shit i just read "famaladingdong" completely fluently without hesitation

my sides

bitch has a fuckin 30 cal. magazine clip wtf is that

Its some Israeli open carry inception shit, the magazine in the gun isn't a real magazine but attached to the fake is a real magazine