SERIOUSLY, HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO GET RID OF ALL THE NIGGERS??

The crime, the rapes, the bullshit, the never-ending fucking whining, the filthy language, the stupidity, the violence, the rap -- I'VE FUCKING HAD IT! ENOUGH! Come on, /anons/, don't just bitch, BRAINSTORM. How the hell are we going to get them the hell AWAY? Throw walls around the ghetto neighborhoods and the Detroits. Just fucking throw them all into jail? Some specially designed nigger AIDS? Create a nigger state and shove them all in? Give them more welfare for every Planned Parenthood abortion? Think! Give me a serious plan! You're Sup Forums, you can do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HWAPm9qfVsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut off food stamps, they'll all either get jobs or starve.

>1500 arrests

There is only one solution.

RIP whiteboiz

Literally, the only way is to begin a Black Pride, back to Africa movement. Meme transcontinental reparations into existence. You have to make the average gimme dat nigra demand to be returned to Africa with full monetary compensation for one generation, maybe two.

Literally, the only way.

Getting so tired of black people endlessly posting bullshit online to distract from them committing all this fucking crime.

bait bikes

Make the only popeyes underwater

You had your chance with Abe Lincoln :^)

The only answer would be deportation and/or genocide, even kek couldn't get that vote to pass

This first.
This second.
End.

You just have put a deep enough moat around it.

>Getting so tired of black people endlessly not fitting into my "all blacks are animals" narrative

qq more fag

>Getting so tired of my heroes being called to account for their sins

qq more cuck

What is the common denominator between all niggers? Their lust for white women. We shall use this against them.

Create fake dating profiles advertising yourself as a hot young white woman who lusts for black men. String him along making him think he's gonna get some pussy. Tell him you want to meet him at a public location such as a walmart. But tell him you want him to bring drugs. Lots of drugs. White whores who love black men also love drugs. Nigs know this. When he is at the public location waiting to meet you call the police and inform them that a black man is acting very bizarre and trying to sell drugs. When the cops roll up on him the nig will undoubtably make things worse for himself. What they do best. He'll get himself in some deep shit. Listen to local police scanners and enjoy yourself.

Lol, you're never getting rid of us.

How about you just move

WW3?

free abortions

secret sterilization drugs in ghetto water supply

If Hitler could nail the Jews and Stalin could nail the the kulaks, we can nail the niggers. Think positive.

funnel mores intos nog communities so they continue murdering eachother

>Us
You're a white cuckold, don't kid yourself because no one else buys it either.

>funnel more guns

Fucking help them then you cunt.

by waking up and telling family the real statistics along with sources, every now and then or always

Best response yet.

Why stop there? Why not give them bombs so they can blow each other and themselves up?

Or better yet, how about giving them blueprints to make their own pipe bombs? Greater chance of them blowing up.

Shit, now I know what it's like to forget to erase the name field. My bad.

youtu.be/HWAPm9qfVsU

Lol, I'm actually black.

just commit suicide. when you leave thsi world there will be no more niggers 4 u

to be fair the guy on the top right was dealing with a nigger faggot who refused to change positions. WTF was he supposed to do?

this

>GET RID OF ALL THE NIGGERS?

>turn on tv
>look outside
>look at movies
>look at clothing
>look music
>look at america
all want to be niggers

The final solution

Dylan Storm Roof showed the way. We.need dozens of people like that.

>turns out a nigger even though there are more whites in the family tree
A wonderful example of why race mixing is bad

Stellaris RP?

Lol, sup India-bro. I'm actually Indian, I was just LARPing as black. You should try moving to America, it's great here.

>how about giving them blueprints to make their own pipe bombs?

good idea except even if they had the blueprints they wouldnt be able to build them. remember, they are still niggers with mud IQ. we need to keep it simple and easy to understand, also susceptible to impulsive consequences because niggers can't see past 30 seconds in the future

Wood chippers.
Feet first.
Blood makes the grass grow.

Yes. I think.

>lightning-based karmic retribution
Zeus approves.

FBI doorkkick imminent, racist target aquired

Can I get a source on the funeral home corpse rape

This.
I've thought of the same thing. Offer $100,000 to "settlers" to go build Africa.

This is a fantasy though because it doesn't matter who is President. They will just let more non whites into the country.

high-voltage bait bikes

how about a couple of pallets of crack, some knives, and place in the middle of the street. Announce it in every homeless shelter and soup kitchen. Set up cameras and record the mayhem.

>raped a dead corpse

holy shit that's the worst sentence I've ever seen lmao

Is it really rape if there is no conscious to consent? If not, then it's more like masturbation with a morbid sex doll.

This is the only thing that would work. Please start ASAP in all states across the country. Please I want to read about this in the news.

>he fell for it

bro, it's literally all swedish women fucking niggers

did you really thin that was anything other than a meme I wanna know

Put rat poison in KFC.

not to mention 'dead corpse'

How many times could you get away with this until the cops figure out what you're up to? And at that point, would they care?

what would happen is it would make the news, and then liberal whores would get rustled that these 'poor niggers are being tricked into getting arrested' and soon some beta-orbiter of one of the upset liberal whores would program some app that allows for the nigger to easily reverse-image search profile pics to make sure it isn't lifted from some other profile.

Poison marijuana in highly degenerate areas

>standing around until the rest of the pack confirms the target

fascinating. What's also interesting is that their pack-hunting tactics are less developed than killer whales are

>Give them more welfare for every Planned Parenthood abortion?
That would only work for about 10 years. By then the brightest of them will have an epiphany and realize "SHIIIIEEEET WE "SMACK LIPS" WE CAN LIKE FUCK WITHOUT CONDOMS, KEEP GETTING KNOCKED UP, AND ABORT LIKE 5 NIGLETS A MONTH AND THE WHITEY WILL GIBS ME DAT".
Better solution is large "hopsital cost" for every kid born in America, non coverable by insurance + tax break for each kid (limit of 4). Should be effective and not overtly racist.

agree

And it's honestly something that even the most docile NEET could do. You wouldn't even have to leave your room to do this shit. And you'd be making a huge difference.

How would they even catch on? Just delete the profile once you get the nig arrested. Use a burner phone to text him

Help out the Alt Right. We need to get boots on the ground.

First thing they'd do is a chimpout to end all chimpouts. Many would die (hopefully) to armed humans.

We just need to quit feeding them and they'll die out.

All the dumbest of nigs would fall for this, maybe not even them.

>yo Henry Earl what chu in fo?
>EVERYTHING FAMILIA

>hollow out supports under seat
>fill with gunpowder
>move same assembly into support
>dead niggers
>????
>profit

Ethnovirus, or just plain plague.

Yes, many non-blacks will die, but white people have a stronger immune system than everyone else on the planet.

>American niggers
Free abortion, and concentration camps if possible

>African niggers
Chinese colonization and population control

Not true. There is a reason they couldn't go into subsaharan Africa until the 20th century.

Nigga what,

They did this when thy freed slaves, almost none of thm choose to eventhough thy were giving the equivalent of 100k back thn and guess what the small amount of niggas tht went came back running threw water

Legalize the purge, but only for parts of major cities with high dropout rates, they're like majority black or something.

>Multi-state serial horse buggerist
I'd like to keep a few of them around just for headlines like that.

create genetic weapon that sterilizes them

mandatory sterilization with welfare

There's also a pretty good reason American natives all died to various diseases when white people showed up. Large, populous cities with lots of animals are huge breeding grounds for very deadly plagues.

Smart thinking but there's one other denominator. Niggers LOVE to not know. Inability to listen to reason is the worst thing.