If you are a true american you are a civic nationalist

if you are a true american you are a civic nationalist

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/the-red-pill/2016/7/26/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The founding fathers were white nationalists.

Bump 4 teddy

The founding fathers, particularly Benjamin Franklin, envisioned America as a white country. Particularly a white Anglo-Saxon country. There is no reason whatsoever for me to associate "True American" with Teddy Roosevelt instead of the actual founders of the nation. Roosevelt was a naked imperialist.

Teddy was uber based. That's why they tried to kill him.

I'm neither a nationalist nor globalist. My ancestors fought the kind so we didn't have to how to any central authority.

"SAY NO TO RACE SUICIDE!"
Teddy Bear

the king*

he was talking about white people though

Only white people could immigrate to the US when teddy said that.

I like Ted but he had some pretty retarded views. Anyway death warrant had already been signed for the Us at that point, too many wops and taigs

All the immigrants were European under teddy

Reminder that TR was a Progressive. Give up the retarded alt-right bullshit, pol

>I like Ted but he had some pretty retarded views.
"SAY NO TO RACE SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You wanna be a true american like (((Roosevelt))), right goy?

America wqs mistaken when it failed to define an American identity. If all it takes to be American is a flimsy loyalty to the USA's government, everyone and no one is American.

>Reminder that TR was a Progressive. Give up the retarded alt-right bullshit, pol
PROGRESSIVE DIDN'T MEAN MARXIST KIKE LIKE YOU. SEE:

literally your best president burgers, I love that cunt

"SAY NO TO RACE SUICIDE"

You better not be conflating Theodore with Franklin, you dirty kike.

If only we listened to Lindbergh, he was right about everything.

Yea he was a progressive when progressive ment you actually gave a shit about the white working class and your country instead of finding the best way to poz america's shit up

>Anyway death warrant had already been signed for the Us at that point, too many wops and taigs
Not really, it wasn't hard at all to assimilate them.

Uh huh

Any proof of this? I'm curious

Good luck getting any brown people to claim there are american and nothing else.

Yeah, but it's obvious who's american and who isn't. Mark Twain is an American, some random wop who barely speaks English is less American. The problem isn't the definition, it's that people are too morally frail to admit that the definition is there.

Well, if a snaggletooth living in an american airstrip says so, it must be true

HAHA Roosevelt, great pick. The surname of World Wars, great depression, federal reserve and oligarchy.

>post civil war
>True American

Jej. America died at Appomattox.

>The surname of World Wars, great depression, federal reserve and oligarchy.
That's franklin u dumbfuck

Yeah thats all well and good considering immigration was basically 100% white at that point.

If we only accepted white immigrants I would be in full agreement.

One joined the companies, other extended. What i say still stands. What you do today with economy may come for you in 20 years.

>Contrasting the European conquest of North America with that of Australia, Roosevelt wrote: "The natives of Australia were so few in number and of such a low type, that they practically offered no resistance at all, being but little more hindrance than an equal number of ferocious beasts";[298] however, the Native Americans were "the most formidable savage foes ever encountered by colonists of European stock".[299] He regarded slavery as "a crime whose shortsighted folly was worse than its guilt" because it "brought hordes of African slaves, whose descendants now form immense populations in certain portions of the land".[300] Contrasting the European conquest of North America with that of South Africa, Roosevelt felt that the fate of the latter's colonists would be different because, unlike the Native American, the African "neither dies out nor recedes before their advance", meaning the colonists would likely "be swallowed up in the overwhelming mass of black barbarism".[301]

Right off his wikipedia page

>implying Theodore Roosevelt thought of descendants of non-white immigrants as Americans.

Your country to ruin, not my cross to bear

Roosevelt was a race mixing Yankee

>One joined the companies
More like limited them

t. achmed snaggletowewski

OP BTFO

Wilson was the one who authorized the Federal Reserve and WWI. Teddy wasn't involved in that shit, though he did appoint the first ever Jewish cabinet member

He also wrote the 1907 Immigration act, which excluded

>"All idiots, imbeciles, feebleminded persons, epileptics, insane persons, and persons who have been insane within five years previous; persons who have had two or more attacks of insanity at any time previously; paupers; persons likely to become a public charge; professional beggars; persons afflicted with tuberculosis or with a loathsome or dangerous contagious disease; persons not comprehended within any of the foregoing excluded classes who are found to be and are certified by the examining surgeon as being mentally or physically defective, such mental or physical defect being of a nature which may affect the ability of such alien to earn a living…"

tfw legislation will never be written like this again

>no room for Klingon
yIntagh

Immigration is fine and beneficial, but not at all at the levels we are taking in. I mean, we're fucked when we've reached the point where our immigrants are becoming more numerous than our citizens, especially when we enforce no standards of assimilation on our immigrants. We're on track to literally lose our country.

>Immigration is fine and beneficial,
nah fuck off

remember that time when teddy "the real motherfucker" roosevelt was scheduled to deliver a speech and someone tried to assassinate him as he got out of his car? He got shot in the chest point blank, but didn't want to disappoint the crowd that gathered for him so he got up on stage and delivered a speech for 90 minutes with a bullet lodged in his rib before he let his people take him to the hospital.

Teddy was right in his prediction of South Africa's future

That sounds like an opinion to me.

You realise statistically speaking you're far more likely to be a spic or something than I am to be a Paki? And that it followed from your cavalier attitude towards immigrants?
Even if you grant that the Us "assimilated" all the Irish and eyeties, which given the huge social problems they caused is a substantial stretch in itself, that was exactly when the crack in the door appeared that let them fully drive a wedge open. Once you give way that these random peoples can be "American" it becomes borderline impossible to argue for ethnic controls any more, and you're reduced to the sad consolation of arguing for "white" people (whatever the fuck that means). That's exactly how the 20s immigration debates went, from "Nordic" (another pretty meaningless word) to "European" to "white", because at every step there was no defence against broadening the net. You never needed Jews, you boned yourselves.

AGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

At the rate we are currently taking in immigrants it would take approximately 260 years for us to have more immigrants than natives assuming our native population remained static and none of the immigrants we take in ever die.

Seriously, it's 3.86 per 1k.

You are right, he did limit them, but question is if he limited competition or everybody, but nevertheless he increased military to nr.1 on planet and had imperialistic disputes over Panama canal and Philippines, which is still a poor land for most part. He was a moral preacher, more than some, that sure.

I'm not reading your wall of poorly composed text, but just know that your age distribution is such that, even without immigration, british whites will soon be a minority in your country.

>That's exactly how the 20s immigration debates went, from "Nordic" (another pretty meaningless word) to "European" to "white", because at every step there was no defence against broadening the net.
u wot m8? The 1924 immigration law explictly favored Northern Europeans over Southern ones. It was thought that there was too much immigration of southern europeans at the time and that America should mostly be Anglo/Germanic in heritage. I'll grant you that the Irish was a bit of a wedge in the door, but the early 20th century quickly closed the door and enacted very strict immigration that banned everyone except whites (i.e. Europeans) and put strict quotas on nations. We didn't get fucked over until 1965.

>Theodore Roosevelt wrote in 1901 that he had “not been able to think out any solution to the terrible problem offered by the presence of the Negro on this continent.”[52] As for Indians, he once said, “I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are the dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn’t inquire too closely into the health of the tenth.”

radixjournal.com/the-red-pill/2016/7/26/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

awesome article on what the founding fathers really thought about race

I can see he thought about it.
People thought Trump would be like Teddy, but not really as it is shown now.

All he did was true dogma but still the liberal americanist bishops didn't understand.

"why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."

Roosevelt was a fucking progressive.

Ethnic nationalism is the only way that works.

I like this guy

>Russians
>Swedes

>Swarthy

I give credence to primordial race teachings. But this?

>Ethnic nationalism works
How's your 1000 year reich going? Oh right, got BTFO by British and Russian mongrels