www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/13/street-artist-mocks-kim-jong-un-trumps-north-korean-bbq-posters/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBMzXkZzlNM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095
twitter.com/fashy_cyan
youtube.com/watch?v=hBMzXkZzlNM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Physical Remawoooval

AWOO~

>America wants to nuke this

>The BEST Grilled Gooks are cooked by TRUMP ICBM's, the BEST!

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/13/street-artist-mocks-kim-jong-un-trumps-north-korean-bbq-posters/

5TH FOR COMMUNIST CLAPS

Why are you guys worried about NK? Even irrelevant countries like The Netherlands.Denmark,NZ,Poland could all faltten NK within a matter of minutes. . . Even the smallest counties in the world like Monaco and San Marino could destroy NK with ease. If they were stupid enough to shoot anything at Seoul or Tokyo, whatever they shoot would be detected, and then NK would get taken over.

>just had a wolf spider bite my dick
Of all the shit I expected to happen today.

>it's another Sup Forums is wrong about a happening episode

ACOOOOON

this might be the most i'll do with this image t b h senpaitachi

F

Will Trump make NK great again?

we should bomb the parade we could kill all their elite troops and their heavy missiles..cumon

NEVADAWOO~

Yes. Better safe than sorry, glass it twenty times over.

Just nuke them already. I want my happening now.

anyone else jealous of best koreas amazing parade

Why does this meme exist.
Its a complete misunderstanding of Sup Forums

>RED WHITE AND BLUE GAS
KIM BOWS BEFORE TRUMP

You want dough boi's sloppy seconds ?

Kimmy boys dad would've went to war with us. He would've given it his best shot too.

Context?

How in the fuck did you manage to do that

F

I don't think you fuckers understand.

These are the last PURE koreans.

South Koreans are dirty disgusting trash, who hide their inferior genetics behind plastic surgeries.

North Korean girls are sweet, pure, conservative housewives who are as natural as the day is bright.

We aren't scared of them we just want it to happen.
Eh. It's just a wolf spider, we have Brown Recluse and Brown Widows here too. I'll probably go to the ER to have it looked at in a little while.

Looks like martin sheen

If you were to truly liberate North Korea, how many people do you think you'd have to kill?

KJU would obviously have to die but every single person in the country has been fed a pack of lies for their entire lives. For all they know we're starving to death and eating eachother and North Korea is a paradise by comparison.

It's not like he dies and suddenly they're grateful and Korea is united once again.

>Libs begging, and trying to compromise with the enemy while talking down about their homeland's leadership

Fucking degenerate.

NUKE THEM

NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM NUKE THEM

had a bonner from all the NK and dancing SK chicks but u just killed it my dude.

don't pick at it and get it sorted ASAP

You dont know anything about north korea, do you?

Glassenings soon fellow happening addicts

where can i stream fox news live?

Shouldn't have been trying to fuck a hole in the wall.

People are more worried about China or Russia getting involved. Though it looks like China is pissed as Hell at North Korea right now. Russia seems pissed at the US but I don't think they see North Korea as worth going to war over.

>Kimmie's qt aide

Yes, they really do have military marching down pretty well, Satan. It helps if your entire family dies if you fuck up I guess.

what did they mean by this?

Welp you're dead. F

Kimmy was looking concerned there

DO IT KIM

DO IT YOU FAT FUCK

GOD DAMN IT JUST DO IT

TURN THE FUCKING PENINSULA INTO ASH

BLOOD AND FIRE

>PURE koreans.
aka mutated chinks, who fucking cares

0. Communists aren't people.

>go into my laundry room
>grab a clean pair of boxers for bed
>put them on
>suddenly notice something is very wrong
>get bit
>OH SHID
>rip them off and see the spider run out

You thought it was spider waifu like in da anime didn't you?

If anyone had any doubt the "alt right" was part of last week's raid just check their "The daily shoa" thread: From the known raiders st least the Vietnam and the Poland are there trying to shill their pathetic controlled opposition even if they were doxxed and their so called leaders exposed.

Pretty sure their OP is that one german and probably Australia from previous thread are from th same crowd

Jesus fucking christ my heart almost leapt out of my chest when he did that stupid special effect

kimmy bent knee! Trump diplomatic victory

F

>god if we just do nothing, nothing will fucking happen! fuck you cheeto buffoon!

she's right, lets just get rid of the DMZ and go home.

Why would a middle ever be fired at South Korea, when Mike Pence is visiting right now? Unless North Korea wants the most unholy of retribution to occur, they would know not to pull that shit.

Pics or didnt happen
damn newfags always forget this golden rule.

Mr. President, if you and/or your team is lurking here, I jut want to say this:

Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bomb North Korea? I'm tired of being embarrassed by this chubby dictator who can't offer anything for his people.

But only YOU can help them President Trump. YOU can be the hero we deserve, and history will look back at you as someone who saved East Asian from this pathetic menace. He's all talk, no action, and we all know that.

May God bless you, and may God bless America.

LEARN TO FUCKING CLAP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can I have a yt link please?

f

Why the fuck can't ISIS do some shit right now?

I doubt that North Korean citizens could ever properly integrate with other societies,

Me

Best Korea really is best.

TRUMP'S WEEKLY ADDRESS
>This week, Jewish families across our country, and around the world, celebrate Passover and retell the story of God’s deliverance of the Jewish people. The story of the Exodus is a story of freedom. It is the story of an incredible people who were liberated from oppression and raised up the face of humankind
>Down through the centuries, the Jewish People have lived through one persecution after another–and yet, they persevered and thrived and uplifted the world beyond measure. And now, the State of Israel stands as a monument to their faith and endurance.
YES JEWS COME FIRST LIKE USUAL, WHAT WONDERFUL PEOPLE THEY ARE
>Another day of faith and celebration is also upon us.
>This Easter Sunday, Christians celebrate the resurrection of Christ and the promise of eternal salvation. It is a holy day of reverence and worship; it is a sacred time that fills the spirit of our Nation with the faith of our people.
have you admitted to yourself that you've been played yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBMzXkZzlNM

Enjoy your dirty fishface gook children then, when you could have purebred masterrace pussy. Faggot.

There is NOT ONE SINGLE "hot" SOUTH KOREAN THAT HASN'T HAD PLASTIC SURGERY. PROVE ME WRONG.

can you really hate a man who loves perfection and pulls it off to the T

It's Trump. Okay, we'll do it.

>she will never be real
It hurts.

moab

jesus christ.

>next day
>re-caulk every seam in house

this parade is fucking beautiful

Thanks!

pls trump dont destroy me pls stop aggression pls

Because they just got a rude awaking.
thousands died yesterday

NORTH KOREANS ARE PUSSIES

The woman announce sounds fucking terrified.

For those who may have missed: We truly found some of the raiders. One in particular was stupid enough to both fill the name field in this very board (yeah, retarded) but also to use the same name of her (kek) twitter handle.

Here is the post in question: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095

Pic related is her twitter account: twitter.com/fashy_cyan

Then it became obvious: it was part of an unironic "alt right" of the Spencer kind raid. I won't even touch the retardation it is to break rule #1 of OPSec (not reusing names) but then many other clues started making sense.

Including the Brazilian retard making a "Tulsi for president" thread mirroring Spencer twitter post, same Brazilian that started using the same name (cyan) trying to cover for his butt buddy.

All together means it was a retarded weekend raid by the biggest retards: SpencerFags. Never forget, traitors hang first

Literally who?

Where is the Nork livestream?

Thousands?

>spider waifu

Do the Norks even know that anyone is watching? I mean they do retarded parades and celebrations all the time, maybe nobody told them that everyone thinks it's really serious this time and decided to actually watch it.

all koreans and chinks are the same trash, fuck off chang

>how many people do you think you'd have to kill?
A lot. Look at our colleges. Communism propaganda is some powerful shit.

>seam in house

THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF BEYOND BELIEF

THEY'VE THREATED TO NUKE US FOR YEARS WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING PEOPLE

she sounds like someone is eating her out

this announcer bitch is having an orgasm

it really is

>my feet hurt
>wonder what's going on on Sup Forums

It was 36 hajis last I heard.

Spider blow job

youtube.com/watch?v=hBMzXkZzlNM&feature=youtu.be

This is why they're needed. Show NK they're even more powerful than him. Have some bombs go off in the crowd.

Get in here, Human Trafficking General time

god damn.
we need military parades like this.

It's their dialect. A Chinese lab partner in college told me that all Koreans (North and south included) end their sentences in ~s