A casual relationship with race/iq exist but it still should be banned and here is why!

Why is Sup Forums so adamant in forcing blacks and society as whole to accept the idea that blacks are cognitively inferior and that there is nothing within their power that they or anyone can do to change that fact?

Just imagine a black kid with hopes and aspirations to be a engineer, lawyer, or doctor, but then society tells him he can't. In response, the black kid asks why? He's told that fixed variables set by factors out of his control determined a life of criminality, poor decision-making, and poverty before he ever took his first breath.

Such a harsh and unfair reality will lead to serve self-loathing and destructive behavior which would be way worse for society than if iq/race science was outright banned. How can Sup Forums not see that? Or do the poster here just lack any sense of empathy for the suffering of others?

Other urls found in this thread:

edge.org/response-detail/23838
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence
youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he can be a doctor in africa

>Or do the poster here just lack any sense of empathy for the suffering of others?
so your entire argument is
>we should suppress the truth because it will hurt peoples feelings

The white supremacists/nationalists on Sup Forums who spout that garbage are low IQ subhumans themselves because they beleive in the dellusion that is modern day white nationalism.

Says the guy with the English skills of a 10 year old

Are you 10 years old, or just projecting?

What am I projecting? Are you defending white nationalism? You're obviously offended.

IQ determines intelligence, not success.

If you want to be a doctor you can still be a doctor, it will just be more difficult.

OP must be black or something for not understanding this.

Hurt feelings?

Imagine the state of your self-esteem if society told you that you're shit and will most likely fail at life due to the race you just happen to born into. If that sort of unfair, deterministic attitude becomes the prevailing belief than I can only foresee suffering and dysfunction for groups that fit this case. IQ data on race needs to be banned to avoid such a fate. How can you not see this?

Either you are low IQ and then you won't be successful in any case, and the sooner you stop being delusional the better. Or you are high IQ and then what do you care if your race has a lower average IQ? It's average IQ, not IQ for every single individual. Nobody is saying all blacks have a lower IQ.

Also, successful is a subjective term, you will only think being a cleaner is a failure if you hade delusions about being a doctor. If you knew from the start you might become a cleaner you aren't going to view it as a failure.

Even if you're a high IQ black, you still will be told that your offspring will revert back to the race mean due to your genes, unless you race mix with a high IQ race.

That's still a crippling feeling, you may not be a low IQ black but your dna still carries the source code for it and it will reinsert itself back into your kids. That's fucking depressing.

In a tragic and totally unfair way, regression to the mean basically implies low IQ whites and east Asians still have more value than high IQ black. I'm sorry but this science needs to be banned.

He can still be whatever he wants assuming he's smart enough. It's just a statistical distribution . Sam goes for whites or Mexicans. If you're smart enough you can do it. All the statistics say is that there are fewer smart blacks and Mexicans. Not that there aren't any. Also intelligence is not the only factor. Some idiotic blacks like Ben Carson have been very successful.

You are imposing your white privileged
Views and assuming that intelligence is all important. Maybe it hasn't occurred to you that other aspects can be more important such as huge penis size. In that respect the darkies are superior

I mean outliers exist with every statistic. In my experience blacks do actually seem to have lower levels of cognitive reasoning. That doesn't mean every single one of them are idiots. Some work hard and make something of themselves. There are smart blacks just like there are knuckle dragging whites. Just seems like a higher level of dumb blacks percentage wise.

The problem is that the left is pushing the narrative that any difference in outcomes is due to oppression, and they're pushing legislation based on that assumption. That's a problem. Assuming that the IQ disparity is due to genetics, that means that leftist policies will only sow discord between the races, and the trajectory of those policies leads to a Harrison Bergeron style dystopia.

>you still will be told that your offspring will revert back to the race mean due to your gene
Don't know if that's true, but if that's how it is then that's how it is. Better to know it and base your plans and predictions on that than to base them on delusions. You're feelings are only hurt if you have delusions. If you know you're pretty dumb for example and you accept that as truth, then you don't care if people call you dumb. All you'll say it yeah I'm dumb, so what?

Statistics about IQ. Irony.

>Why is Sup Forums so adamant in forcing blacks and society as whole to accept the idea that blacks are cognitively inferior and that there is nothing within their power that they or anyone can do to change that fact?

Because it's true.

Im a software engineer.
I also have autism.
Most people with autism amount to basically nothing but living in their moms basement playing video games all day or some equally pitiful state.

You don't have to be a statistic if you don't want to.

>Imagine the state of your self-esteem if society told you that you're shit and will most likely fail at life due to the race you just happen to born into.

I am a white male born in '83 raised by a feminist in a blue county. That is literaly all I heard my entire life.

So what are we supposed to do lie to them and tell them that they are equal to whites on the intelligence level?
how is that going to fix anything you nigger?

I pity you. But either way, what is your take on this farce?

There is no catch all solution to this problem, all we can do is just make a trade-off. In my view, banning IQ/Race research is the best trade-off.

Everything is terrible.

Public opinion the most. Intelligence is fucked up. A person has to be smart enough to know he is not as smart as the next guy to understand to not buy into the Intelligence propaganda O.P. posted.

And there are many types of intelligence that will not manifest in an I.Q. test. Knowing where you stand as an individual does not hurt though.

However, smart or dumb, if people see an angle to leverage for their own profit, they will. And they will whether it harms society as a whole or not. In the end, selfishness rules it all. Smart or dumb.

That's a one-sided concession, not a trade-off. That's also a horrible idea. We NEED to do that research.

edge.org/response-detail/23838
The Chinese are currently doing IQ research.
>Given the Mendelian genetic lottery, the kids produced by any one couple typically differ by 5 to 15 IQ points. So this method of "preimplantation embryo selection" might allow IQ within every Chinese family to increase by 5 to 15 IQ points per generation. After a couple of generations, it would be game over for Western global competitiveness.

Plus we can't make good policy decisions if those decisions are predicated on lies.
See

How dense can you be?

what do averages and global estimates mean? It's an overall conclusion, not a personal one. Do the best you can do and you'll always do okay.

>hurdur I have a less than average chance to be succesful so I should just give up
Yeah you should because you're a failure and too stupid to understand statistics

Can I call this Marxism or is it something that's different?

You can, but a pedant would take issue with that since Marxism was originally about material relations. I prefer Evangelical Universalism.

>black kid
>hopes and aspirations that arnt ape hoop, drug dealing or hip hop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

It's all part of the marxist media campaign yes.

Look at eg political party narratives in Europe (marxist heaven)
>extreme left: legitimate and ethical but tough-to-implement answer to capitalist problems; a path to equality

>extreme right: evil nazis killers etc

The reality is that communists want to commit a violent revolution and bring a dictatorship and that eg Marine Le Pen wants to limit immigration to 10,000, is tough on extremists and have more control of French affairs by French people, not globalists

In an honest world Marine Le Pen would actually be called leftist

It's the same concept as marxism, just shifted over to race.
>the bourgeoisie is rich because they have power over the proletariat, not because they are better. the proletariat must overthrow the bourgeoisie
>the white people are more intelligent and successful because they have power over the blacks, not because they are better. the blacks must overthrow the whites.
Same concept, same disregard for actual existing differences.

negros being kinda dumb are the least of their problems

>banning science because "muh feelings"

Yep, she's a leftist.

The world will only see peace when niggers and jews disappear from this Earth.

Also a reminder that in Wallonia (the niggerhalf of belgium) communists are rising to over 20%.

Nobody reports on it though, while the international media focuses on the 8-10% AfD.

I he trying to be original with that fucking mustache?

There is a difference in the normal distribution of mean IQ scores between whites and blacks, with the mean of white IQ scores being higher than that of blacks on the bell curve.
The reason for this is up for scrutiny; it could just be that whites on average have better access to education throughout their livelihoods, or it could mean that it is a genetic component alone (not likely).
Personally, I believe whites on average have higher IQs simply because they have a longer history in western culture. I believe after time the mean differences will shrink and eventually a significant difference will no longer exist.

Us dancing around it is a huge problem

>banning research is the best trade off
how about you go fuck yourself

Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon, stupid spic.

There is literally nothing wrong with white nationalism. I am a classical pianist and a composer. I'm not a subhuman at all, and I am also a white nationalist.

Europeans were subjected to some very unique selection pressures. It would take over 1000 years for blacks to catch up.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence

White man scale made for white men

It's accurate in what it tries to represent, but the IQ scale is trash.

/thread

>the IQ scale is trash
Wrong.

They already think like that except they blame white people and racism instead of just knowing no one holds them back it's just genetics.

>Just imagine a black kid with hopes and aspirations to be a engineer, lawyer, or doctor, but then society tells him he can't.
Society does not do this. Society allows him the oppurtunity to try. If he has the right stuff then great.

> In response, the black kid asks why? He's told that fixed variables set by factors out of his control determined a life of criminality, poor decision-making, and poverty before he ever took his first breath.
No it does not. It gives him the choice to participate in society in any manner he sees fit.

>Such a harsh and unfair reality will lead to serve self-loathing and destructive behavior which would be way worse for society than if iq/race science was outright banned.
In the very narrowly viewed picture you painted with all your misguided heart and soul.

>How can Sup Forums not see that? Or do the poster here just lack any sense of empathy for the suffering of others?
Disagreement does not cause lack of empathy. Every man is responsible for his own morality. Imagining a lack of it another for having a different veiw is in itself an indicator of immorality.

Underrated

>self-esteem

so feelings. glad you agree.

Lol no what.

All race realism means is that it's going to be more unlikely for most nignogs to compete in certain fields where certain intellectual requirements are stricter than others.

The fact that niggers need affirmative action is like your 6 year old brother needing cheat codes to beat you in vidya game.

Are blacks really that inferior that you need to give them artificial powers that wouldn't exist in a free market?

Some late-night black guy who doesn't want whites to leave him behind.

Possibly, I'm not sure how long it will take or whether they will simply change the measurements.
Interesting site though

"The race is long, and mostly with yourself"

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

This is so boring. Its clear Blacks need help and there are two different approaches. Liberals suggest welfare and such to make up for what the Blacks are missing. And Sup Forums is suggesting Blacks take responsibility for their lives. Seeing as the liberal affirmative action is what got Blacks into this Sup Forums is right.

Niggers need to take responsibility for their lives so Blacks that achieve don't get their 'feelings' hurt by low expectations. Good?

If you can't be strong and overcome it, you deserve to fail.

No no no no no - it's hugely economically distorting. Because of this, blacks get into law school, get into oodles of debt, but can't pass the bar.
If you artificially pass them, you have to fear that your black doctor is unqualified, and now everyone really /is/ biased against them.
We waste literal billions trying to 'uplift' them in schools, when they're not upliftable.
The smartest kids, which is where the most money should go, get sacrificed to try to get the slower ones to catch up.
So yeah, we're sacrificing our schools.

The whole thing is just too costly and distorting.
We can try to de-stigmatize low IQ a little, have jobs for them, subsidize their lives, but pretending beyond mere sociability that they're as smart as everyone else warps and fucks with the whole system.

First song I listened to this year. Thanks.

>Just imagine a black kid with hopes and aspirations to be a engineer, lawyer, or doctor, but then society tells him he can't

society tells lil tyrone he can, and makes it happen, through affirmative action

If quontavius has the iq and intellect necessary to be a doctor or lawyer I don't have a problem. But aggregately blacks are less intelligent than whites and asians. Some blacks still have the intelligence genes but it's comparatively less. If blacks could have their violent tendencies and low iqs genetically engineered out, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with them.

> the IQ scale is trash.

t. guy who got a low score.

Being dumb doesn't make you a loser. Blacks have shit lives because of bad politics (e.g. welfare state, dindu mentality, etc). We can encourage them to follow their dreams and help them improve their lives, but it needs to be understood that when blacks are given every opportunity they still will not be on level with whites because of iq. It's better people accept that than have to resort to "MUST BE RACISM". I'm white, have IQ of 127 so why should I care that Asians have 5 points higher on average? If you're black with iq of 112, why care that blacks have 15 points lower than whites in average. You're still smarter than most whites. Be happy.

Everyone should listen to it every so often.

test:

Attitude approved, user.

There is huge a benefit to not lying about the low IQ of shitskins, no more wasting of resources on forcing them into areas they don't belong.

Why don't you feel empathy for the white people who are blamed for the low iq blacks problems? It's always racism racism racism. Blame everything on white men. Blacks and Mexicans are low Iq low achieving commit crime at high rates but it's always the white mans fault.

Exactly the point I was making. Even a low iq black can be successful if they work hard.

I would argue that if the white man did not invent I.Q. tests and lawful societies then there would be an absence of the problems that concern you.

Borders are bad fuck the police.

Why is it that Japan almost always have the best posts?

I have a properly tested IQ of 145, and im borderline useless. I can figure out a lot of things without effort but i dont understand the reality in front of me without a long pause. If I'm not spouting theory and philosophy you might mistake me as a complete invalid. I settled into a CNC job at a glass factory, works for me. There is an engineer there with an IQ of 72 that can create complex 3D plans, fix any of those Italian pile of shit machines and can do any of our jobs. He worked up to that position (no college) I consider him a lot smarter than me. He just fails miserably at academics.

>Sucks at all things intellectual
>Extremely saavy engineer

It happens. Theres something IQ doesn't consider.

>implying I should give a shit about subhumans.
Don't make me laugh. I just stepped on a few ants, should I feel sorry for them too?