European Culture Must Die? Sweden Makes Most Cucked Political Ad Ever

"Islam is the new Sweden" Crazy Swedish PSA says ethnic Europeans must be replaced. Is it officially too late for Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dha8hOi4ags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_International_Development_Cooperation_Agency
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-lAGj_dlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

European culture will survive, but Swedish "culture" must die. Only the swedes are such cucks and they all deserve death. They are but parasite wearing white skin

Based Sweden

If Swedish culture dies it will be the spawning ground for mudslimes in Europe and they will all be fucked.

We have been fed that bullshit propaganda for far too long now, it is not going to work anymore.

ENOUGH, HELL SEGER!

post yfw terror attacks are actually staged to make SD win

Agreed at this point. They're beyond help. Remove the cancer. Cut it out and burn the remains.

when does the head of the Kingdom of Sweden will convert to islam?

Fuck niggers and kill traitors.

There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism.

Toronto is an amazing city because of it.

What is this lazy propaganda? They just have some voice overs and some people nodding into the camera, like 'yes you are part of the herd just cattle you must agree with the herd!'

Such a weak effort.

>blank, unchanging background
>video camera a foot away from all of the people speakings' faces
>every leftist propaganda film does this the exact same way

Sup Forums, what propagandists first started this type of brainwashing? Russia? Japan? US? Who?

every think this is designed solely to make the whites rise up?

Holy shit! hahaha

> Le Sweden yes

Half of these voices sounds forced as fuck, as if forced to read it off of a card.

And what are we, American?

We will die before the Swede.

On the plus, America is actually capable of electing their anti-immigration populist.

it's not working

This. Europe past the point where it should be revolting and killing their government already.

>Put hate and fear aside.
>Promote Islam that literally teaches and preaches hate and fear.
Sweden yes.

Jesus...

That sounds like post apocalyptic speech.

And not a hopeful one, but one that is being said on the ruins of man made wonders.

Fuck off, faggot

Everybody fucking hates Toronto dude

The best part about this big push for immigration and replacement is that it's made the right wing racial purity parties pop up. If it was slow and more subtle you might not have groups that will eventually be the last havens for cultural and ethnic identity. Islam may force swedes to up and relocate to some remote location like the Nazis did but at least they will still be swedes. Sandniggers can pretend they're swedish but they never will be

They are about to pull the rug out from under the Wests feet. Power comes from disproportionate wealth. They will let the fiat fail, they already broke mining/energy. When actual poverty comes, Westerners will be 100% occupied surviving competition for resources with other ethnic groups and too weak to resist the return of the aristocracy. Simple stuff.

So he can serve the interest of the Jews in the Middle East?

I've never trusted Trump. I'll believe it when I see it.

Far from perfect but better than what the rest of the western world is stuck with (except Hungary)

The original video is from September 12th, 2016. And I believe we had one or two threads about this shit back then, so this video is a reupload. I know this might come as a shock to you, but the original video got comments and rating disabled, wonder why :^)

It's a video made by a radical leftist group called Individuell Människohjälp, related to these scumbags : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_International_Development_Cooperation_Agency

SIDA's front is being all "oh we so humanitarian" and all that jazz to get taxpayer funding, but in reality funds radical and extreme leftism.

This sounds like the speech a video game dictator would give on a floating screen in a dirty city.

They need some more of that Elin Krantz stuffed under a rock shit.

>muh Foodtrucks

DEVILISH

You are going down with us you know.

This is terrible. Who made this?

Swedish government.

Literally admitting to intentionally destroying their own nation, ethnic people and culture.
Telling their own people they have no choice and must accept the fate fools chose for them and their children.

>new swedes
No.
There will be no such thing as sweden soon or swedish identity.
The muzzies will create an Islamic state if not stopped. That is a guarantee.

how dare you say such racists things

>Let's build a country where we put aside fear and hate.

Great idea. Step 1: No Islam.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

They're pushing white people too far. It'll end in bloodbath just like in WW2.

what a nuisance of a country

Is this the point where we raid a Norwegian prison like it's the Gulag mission from MW2 and spring Breivik?

Just wait for an economic collapse of Europe because of immigrants. It will be the Holocaust on a much much larger scale.

Germany didn't go full genocide mode after WW1, they tolerated a bunch of jewish bullshit for over a decade and then the financial collapse fucked Germany and that's what triggered it.

The white man won't fight unless he has nothing to lose. Germans lost their country but people still lived relatively comfortably because they still had jobs and money. When the money dried up, the white man snapped.

Things in Europe are going to get a lot worse before they get better sadly.

If they go down, every first world capital goes with them.

you will have to kill alot of Nato troops who are guarding the prison.

MKULTRA, newfag.

>MKULTRA, newfag.
I'm asking for specific examples of this type of brainwashing. I doubt the CIA in the 1960s was the first.

Swedes took the cuckpill

>1960s hardcore anti-commie CIA
>ostensibly behind this lefty shit now
No?

It's in their blood. They've surrendered their culture to invading forces in the past and they'll continue to do so.

Mute backgrounds/lighting encourages your brain to not notice it. This undermines both your capacity to analyze your surroundings (thus discouraging your critical thinking, as examining your environment is intrinsically linked to risk-assessment) and driving you to focus solely on the message being presented and receiving it in a vacuum.

Sweden, please kill this "new swedes", please.

Don't worry. They integrate just fine.

Sweden will looks like a new Brazil. Even their king marry a brazilian as a sign to the future.

We must break free.

Tell me more about the HAARP system then you larping faggot.

It won't matter because civilisation will never be the same anyway

exactly. as a Canadian I love multiculturalism but there is no room for multiculturalism in islam. it kills all culture it touches. it is a monoculture. it must be killed before it kills us.

omg leaf stop this bullshit anymore

You need to start fighting back, Swedes. They are doubling down because they think you are beaten. This ad is basically gloating about how you can't do anything to stop it. Prove them wrong. Fight back, not just for your race, heritage, culture, your identity, fight back to show the rest of the world that weaponized multiculturalism will not be tolerated.

This isn't new though it's at least a year old, possibly 2?

Are we running out of new P2 content?

I know you are just b8ing. But seriously, Why do canadians embrace their cucked reputation even more than the germans and swedes?

Any videos explaining this phenomenon?

I tend to agree. Love me some Thai food.

The problem is Islam and immigration of poor, low IQ and unskilled people from the third world who abuse our welfare system.

That will never work out.

Strange to me that leftists can't see that.

We should ask the Swedes to do their studies in Paris or in London for a year or so.
Once they will realise what Stokholm will look like in a decade or so they will realise it's not such a good idea after all.

New Swedes are not Swedes. They even agree that they will bring their culture and language. And even that it's a good thing, that will not create divisions.

Fuck Sweden.
Nuke it already.

This is a good thing, look at the west beginning to push back as it is. It only gets better from here on out.

I agree. Europeans won't fight before the devil knocks on their door. Until then we will continue to enjoy our video games and casual sex.

>dat flag
For a moment I thought you were being sarcastic

Shut the fuck up. I swear I'm starting to unironically hate Americans.

Sweden has to go

Sweden and Europe can be saved

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-lAGj_dlQ

LETS PLAY THIS GAME!

See that flag on the left, let's be on (((their))) side to further our goals.

ACCEPTED THAT:

Islam is the greatest threat to society

Islam is a religion of war

An Islamist heart is darker than a Nigger's skin

PROPAGANDA:

1) Promote pro-Jewish speech that illustrates fear caused by Islamists calling for their deaths

2) Fake "Anti-Racism" messages - Defend Jews and call them permanent members of Canadian society that also deserve to live in safety.

3) Demand removal of all hate groups from society, like people who want to kill Jews, such as Neo-Nazis and Islam.

COUNTERING ISLAM:

1) Integration. Ask your local Politicians to step up integration of Muslims by teaching their children our customs. Demand that they teach chess to kids, it is the demon's game after all, there is a reason why Taliban, ISIS, Saudi Arabia banned that game. They know.
(why help the fuckers? the idea is to accelerate their plan, if they see their kids are the target, they will react violently faster than if we give them time to organize and regroup. They turn violent, the political tolerance message falls, whites reign supreme)

2) Do you live near Muslims? Hang an Israeli flag on your balcony or in your window or one of their superb chandeliers & the likes. They are more likely to move than if you force feed them bacon. They are that intolerant towards Jews.

3) Always pester them about Jew's being great citizens and remind them hate groups like Islam are not welcome. Use their fear against them. For the most part, they've been indoctrinated to hate the World Jewry. Do not mention Atheism to them, they need to realize their indoctrination is shit and they are very wary of Atheists as we are the "devil trying to tempt them".

4) When they say religion of peace, tell them to try talking against it to see if they're still peaceful. Tell them to ask Jews. Call them Nazi's if they dont ask. There is no peace in Islam.

We dont care Eurocuck

Did a nigger ever make a shelter in the snow, watching his family freeze to death, but they will overcome a harsh winter.
Did a mudslime build the beautiful city of malmo with warm fires inside comfy buildings while 10 ft of snow covered the group.

Or did they sit around jungle near the warm equator picking off fruits off of tree with an arms reach away.

Did they make the sacrifices to evolve as whites over the course of hundreds of thousands of years. Or did their evolution guide to to be smelly, brown, hair shedding apes?

And Sweden is now "theirs?"

Let's build a country without blacks or kikes.

The face says it all

Robotnik from the Sonic games did that before, I think.

yeah, can't have muslims inconvenience the chinese, indians, jews and mexicans that rule the anglosphere. oh, right. london alone has more muslims then sweden.

Welcome to the party, you tea-swilling faggot. We've hated you for 241 years.

SD won't do shit. They are just a bunch of Jewish civic "nationalists". Even if Jimmie Åkesson becomes PM next year and somehow manages to lower immigration and the rapefugee intake (never going to happen beause of the EU), he won't do shit about all the sandniggers already living here because "hurr durr, if you a swedish citizen, you swedish". Fuck SD. The only hope was SvP and they're gone now.

Why do I subject myself to this torment every day? Swear to god my blood pressure is so high if I cut my writs to free myself from the horror that is life my blood would cut through the walls of my house and kill my neighbors.

Fuck it all.

>That Spanish and Russian with the Swedish accent.
Fucking cringe.

I've been to Toronto, it's absolute garbage

I'm a fucking 15th generation Canadian. Fuck you. Toronto has fucking fallen and Canada is not far off.

Mdoskemdosokemdicomeml..a,sokrmdms

>being swedish must be more than a place of birth
>we must see their habits (rape) as positive

triggered

Why do swedish mothers all look like crazy catladies btw?

i wonder how much of this they can take before they snap

should be spectacular

>mothers
Those are childless old batikhags trying to fill the void in their lives with multikult, my man.

wtf I hate europeans now

>Let's build a country where we put hate and fear aside
Yeah, so invite tens of thousands of low IQ anti-West, Anti-Semitic, misogynist Muslims who disproportionately commit terror attacks. Liberal Logic everyone.

>a leaf
Someone get the rake

What if they're TRYING to make the West rise up and we're just not doing it like we're supposed to?

Toronto is a fucking dump