Are you secretly hoping

That north Korea will nuke California and it's degenerated?

Yes I lived there for 2 and a half years and it was hell, also my ex is dating a gook over me there so I do hope they get nuked, fuck all those kikis.

yes

no, it would be most retarded thing ever.

They don't have the capability to strike California.

Better if they nuke Israel or Mecca

Its no secret. Destroy California and you save America's soul.

Not just California. London, too.

How retarded are you thinking that NK has the capabilities to strike the other side of the ocean?

How stupid do you have to be actually believe that NK could hit California?
They have the missiles, but the actual warheads are way too big to travel any distance. They could hit Seoul or /maybe/ west Japan if they wanted, but that's pretty much the limit.

yes

Don't bring logic into happeningfag threads. They ignore any reasonable discourse

i'm openly hoping they will bomb portland desu

submarines

They could hit it with their subs but their subs are diesel powered tubs of shit that US can track easily.

>implying secretly

>implying many people living the good life with families and aspirations should die just because you're a kissless virgin cynical faggot

It would be a win win, Commies would get toasted, and it would finally mean Nuclear war, or atleast large scale war.

I could ride my Emu into battle tossing my trusty boomerang at gooks whilst the sound of the raw didgeridoo blasts behind me.

pls Kek

I am openly hoping that they secretly have the tech to do it. And I live near Excramento.

>implying NK's subs have anything on its orbital assault platforms

Fuck. I wouldn't even be surprised if China rats them out.
They are that desperate to prevent a war.

No because I live there and plus the fallout would get carried by the wind and probably fuck up Arizona, Nevada, and Mexico too

How the fuck do you know? Is Kim your uncle?
That's you're OPINION. You should refrain from calling anyone stupid, you don't sound to smart yourself. No one outside of Best Korea knows what their capability and range is, least of all, you.

Don't crush my dreams

I live and Sacramento and the answers yes.

I live in socal and it terrifies the shit out of me, I never chose to live in this crap place.

nice try bok choi. now turn off your vpn before your district's power runs out

Is this trumps plan to get rid of liberls?

>he got cucked by a gook
pathetic desu

>I never chose to live in this crap place.

Are you under 18? Literally the only excuse to choose to continue to live there.

at the very least i want them to try any form of strike at the west coast
it will light a fire under our fat asses like 9/11 did and the fact that people are actually starting to defend NK means we need something to knock the sense back into us
and if it succeeds then at least those upity fucks along the coat will be gone
i live in the valley and with the meth and water problem here and the crying faggots to the west
we need something to happen here

also i owuldnt mind being nuked ive been planning on killing myself anyways and this would take the problem out of my hands

North Korea can't reach California. Even if they could (which they can't) what would they hit it with ? Their nukes can't fit on a missile so Californistan is safe. For now.

They'd never do it without provocation, if they can do it at all.

I'm 20 I dont have any money and I'm unemployed

You mean where most of America's fucking agriculture comes from?

Yes, I hate those stupid fucks and I hope their state goes up in flames.

No I am not so secretly hoping that NK nukes DC

And how do you know that? You seem to be better informed than POTUS, how would that be?

the missile goes straight up into space

the earth rotates under it

the missile drops onto the target

in half an hour? or so

The only retard here is you. Why wouldn't NK be able to strike the US?

Well, they don't even if they did, anything they launched would get shot down as soon as it goes near Japan.

They only thing they can realistically do is Nuke SK.

Their tests regularly self destruct and don't get far. Though they probably could get a nuke across to Hawaii if they are lucky.

>Destroy California and you save America's soul.
Depends.
They nuke Califunny and we'll kill them all, well, because "Murika".
The worst problem would be all the fucking Califunnians leaving their utopia like rats leaving a sinking state and they would populate other states, bringing their sick liberal politics with them, and you can bet your bottom dollar that cunts like Pelosi abd Boxer would be the first ones to haul-balls out of state and carpetbag in another if the Norks fired a missile.
We'd have another reason to kill all the Norks

I want to know how all of you LARPers "know" what the range on their icbms are? Why are you speaking on a subject you obviously know nothing about?

My uncle lives in LA and I want to smoke a doob with him before he dies.

No, I'm quite open about it.

You don't know what your talking about. It's fine if you qualify your post as an opinion, but you are speaking on it like you have the specs or some inside info.

i live right there along with you and all i can say is

get a fucking job you piece of literal trash its people like you that helped make this state teh way it is

God, honestly this state is complete shit so just hit LA first so I have enough time to GTFO. San Diego houses important Marine installations though so, I dont like my luck.

I promise if we dont die I will

California isn't part of the United States anymore, remember? They voted to leave.

Not secretly at all.
I pray that they carpet nuke that entire area.
If they fail to do so then I pray that they are nuked into oblivion.

I hope they attempt and it fucks up just after launch and hits Hiroshima.

thank you

It's a major progress. Trump actually called Kim's bluff. Kim's threats are useless now.

The damage would be small. California is fucking huge, even San Francisco and Los Angeles are far larger than the total blast radius of what there nukes are capable of.

And I doubt they have more than 8 or so that can actually hit us.

Hey man, does anyone have a possible fallout map radius according to which possible one they use

my aunt is there so I gotta say no, unfortuantly

No. As much as they are degenerate I have friends living there

Kind of the wrong target.
>Attack America
>Hit the most liberal, peace-loving section
Real smart. I'm not sure it would go down like that. I think even insulated NK has some understanding of American politics.

Thats pretty depressing.

They're more likely to Nuke guam, South Korea, Australia. Not California

As long as all the animators are safe

This! Fuck all happy people with real nice lives. Nuke America now! Kek wills it

Liberals peace loving, right that's why they had so many illegal riots and beat up Trump supporters and vandalized property

If any North Korean is reading this thread, please do not target Los Angeles in California.

Los Angeles is the cultural center of the United States.

It would be a devastating loss for us and could even lead to our immediate surrender.

Anything but Los Angeles.

This, please don't hit LA

>Thinking he's gonna nuke California
Too far for NK, it's probably going to be based Alaska. We'll end up losing more decent people than cucks.

If they want to shove a nuke up Frisco's loose anus be my guest

give one good real reason why anyone would nuke alaska

it would slide right up in there no problem

>north Korea
>will nuke California
Anyone who actually believes that North Korea poses ANY kind of threat to the U.S. is a confirmed newfag millennial.

If he nuked Alaska, wouldn't it become more habitable?

KEK WILLS IT SO.

yes

Anyone who believes that North Korea would nuke California is a newfag millennial. It is too obvious of a strike point, not to mention that their delivery systems can't even make it.

Kim please don't hit San Francisco!

>cucked by an asian dicklet
the state of (You)