Are Leftists millenials the least funniest people on the planet

cringe

PLASMA YOU RETARD

Kek, mildly clever. Why are you so buttblasted? Can you do better or will you resort to something crude, sexist, or racist? Sup Forums is incapable of being funny without a shock factor.

E) alexis martinez's ass

Absolutely yes, and even if your an unfunny faggot as long as you can write a joke about
>doing drugs in school
>your parents being eccentric middle classers
>being against racism, homophobia, persecution of the week
>normalfag sex and degeneracy
Then you can find yourself touring across the globe even if you won't make a lot of money out of it. My cousin is a comedian and he's literally a massively unfunny faggot now. I went to go see him live and his jokes are literally all of the above plus LOL DRUMPF AM I RITE? because if you make a Trump joke you automatically get shows from faggot comedy bars.
Its disgusting to be quite honest.

Well, she's a woman.

>the least funniest

do amerisharts even speak english?

comedy is inherently mean. You almost can't make a funny joke without potentially offending someone. If you go out of your way not to offend people then you lose the edge that comedy is supposed to have.

5) bose einstein condensates
and most importantly for her:
6) degenerate matter

This isn't even clever

No they are the most terrifying. The control of religion is resurging as control of the populous through this shit.

virtue signaling should be punishable by death

She had to put that in there. As a land whale, niggers are the only thing that will touch her. She's trying to get cred.

She's a big girl.

Things I wouldn't eat
A) alexis martinez's ass

The four states of fecal matter:
a)Solid
b)Liquid
c)Gas
d)Black lives

I chuckled.

>putting black lives last instead of first
What did she mean by this

Also plasma

>hey guys I'm still in high school listen to my opinion

That's a quality shitpost and you know it.

No it isn't. Black lives literally don't matter.

I just voted Trump because of your retarded post

Forgot bose-einstein condensates

How do we send spics to Sweden?

WE WUZ SUNS AND SHEIT

There is also plasma (hotter than gas), quark-gluon plasma (hotter than plasma) and Bose-Einstein Condensate (colder than solid).

Bose Einstein Condensate you dummy

THICC MAMACITA

I thought it was pretty funny. Republicans just can't laugh at anything that doesn't include shooting niggers. It's a shame you're so fucking sensitive.

>Puts blacks last

lol racist spic

cringe

Comics like this actually make me rage

>Saying something is unfunny means you are offended by it and you are overly sensitive
Ok user, whatever you say

Laughing at death is low brow, no matter the group. We laugh at nigger strife in general.
>I am progressive

>The four states of matter
a) Pizza
b) Cookies
c) Cake
d) Pie

i have no problem with this image

Voted for Trump because of the exact attitude you are putting off right now. You cunts have no one to blame but yourselves.

I hope this bitch gets raped by a wild pack of fucking niggers. I hope she bares one of their children and is reminded every day of her actions.

>not listing fat

Yes.
Ironically, rightist millennials are apparently the funniest people b/c zero fucks are givin

if black lives matter so much, why do black lives keep shooting at black lives
>ftw she just wants some jungle dick
what a sad life she must lead.

I fucking hate fat people so fucking much.
My hatred is so strong that my own brother lost 100 lbs through my fat shaming.

>when you're so fat you turn asian

>My hatred is so strong that my own brother lost 100 lbs through my fat shaming.

I think the HIV/AIDS he contracted from you might have had something to do with it too.

Keked audibly

Topkek

Her only chance at getting fucked is by some street dwelling, jive shucking, child support dodging nigger

You did good

to be fair, mestizos are just asians that went back to a warm place and got dumb again and latinos are just mestizos that got raped by spanish people.

stop body shaming

Are you suggesting big = bad? YOU are the shamer

It's a spic. It overclocked its mental abilities just coming up with that.

It's also a disgustingly fat spic bitch and this is its high school yearbook photo. It'll be a monster by 23 with so many fat rolls it looks like a sharpei dog. Disgusting fat spic bitches.

noice

Ugly fat women have always been stupid.
They try to feign a funny personality, because they've seen uglier guys get pussy by being funny, and they think it'll work for them.
They don't realise men have friends for personality, and girlfriends for their vaginas.
That or she's fucking a nigger.

They shouldn't. don't get a hothead like pic related
>121165013
I'm not giving you another (you). You got too many for such a low energy post.

So does she, me thinks that's the whole point.

d) should be plasma, dumbass fucking fatass millennial

Never date girls named 1) Lilith (2 Alexis

Oh shit