Group of Black Men Savagely Attack Fleeing White Boys in London

youtube.com/watch?v=s6PaCCzeowA - Shocking scenes from Nairobi where a white tourist was attacked. Lol jk it's London. If diversity is our strength I shudder to imagine what our weaknesses are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3gOXi4egHI
youtube.com/watch?v=RxKgQuf7QYk
youtube.com/watch?v=QWUXh-L8g2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If diversity is our strength
Retard detected.

they're all taking video instead of helping, what a bunch of fucking subhumans

Maybe watch until the end of the video, faggot.

How blind or ignorant can you be? One person sort of touching him and the rest laughing, posing, and taking pics? Typical niggers being niggers.

Bet that white boy is more respectful now.

How long will this go on for? When will things change to the point it becomes socially acceptable to put a .308 through the forehead of every single nigger piece of shit? These demented apes need to be enslaved permanently.

>and the rest laughing, posing, and taking pics
Bigot imagining things.

Candy-cane ass bitch, shut the fuck up.

other than being in a dirvese area, what is the story (proof)? You don't see the start so the video is pretty much useless.

And this is why your wife left you.

You both need to be skinned alive.

a fucking leaf

What was pols general consensus on this guy?

>what is the story
White boy thinks he's hot shit, gets a beat-down. Or at least that's how it usually goes down here.

So glad I left London before the nigenning, where I live there's only like 3 niggers and they all work in the fields picking up fruit.

Fuck off

Trudeau will pay for your mental illness therapy :)

Uncle Tom, Master-level Coon, hates black people because poor ones act up. Never talks shit about what white motherfuckers do on the regular. He's just in it for number one. He'll get his one day.

Fuking leaf's SPÖLÖLLÖLL EBIN :D

Amazing comeback.

>How long will this go on for?
Until no more whites are left in London

for wanting to survive? interesting notions

did you even watch that video you fucking white retard?

the white boy attacked that kid in the grey sweater. the violent white fucks initiated the entire fight. just because white people are too stupid and too weak to win a fight THEY THEMSELVES STARTED doesn't make stronger, superior blacks "savages". this video is proof that whites are not only subhuman fucking animals, but they are ALL disingenuous, lying pieces of shit.

It is good that these things happen. If the invaders kept their heads down and kept shitting out babies, they'd win a demographic victory. But the more they beat and rape and murder whites, the more likely a genocidal reciprocation becomes, which will ensure a future for white children.

It makes me sad and angry when I see stories like this or the stories about niggers dragging white kids off and anally raping them due to sexual emergencies, or the Rotherhams or Bataclans and so forth. But I know it's stoking a fire. White people are either going to become extinct or they are going to engage in ethnic cleansing, and these incidents move the probability toward ethnic cleansing rather than away from it.

>the stories about niggers dragging white kids off and anally raping them due to sexual emergencies
you mean the fake news stories that are created to elect far-right governments?

Don't even bother reasoning with the white trash here my brotha. They're in here gettin' stirred up. Just wait for them to come out in the real world talking shit. One good punch usually makes the little bitches cry and go home.

it's never that. It's usually black people aproaching random white people and attacking them, but in this video you don't see the start because someone other than the attackers is filming. Since theyre tourists, they probably asked for directions to a black girl and a black group got offended.

>anglos
>white
pick one

I hope they keep it up. Nothin' makes everyone hate white people more than seeing them talk shit based on lying ass racist websites. Gunna be cheers IRL when these bitches get recked.

You're a nigger aren't you?

The story is that American tourists always act arrogant and entitled in foreign countries.

the kid was running after him and grabbing him you retard

Of course i'm a nigger. Talk that shit to my face though brave keyboard klan bitch. You white cracker bitches crack me the fuck up. I don't ever hear this bullshit in public and I know why. Yall are fucking cowards.

Word, these niggas is frontin' b. It's like, they ain't even no we be kingz n' shit.

how do you know theyre american?

>entitled
the UK is an english country not an african one. Americans and English people are the same.

Hahaha you think you can pin the kangz meme shit on all black ppl when its just like a dozen crazy motherfuckers talking that shit on youtube and half them are just trolling you?

Fucking lol you white boys are dumber than shit.

>The video starts with the knocked out guy looking for a fight.

Every time I start to think that Sup Forums makes sense and I should pay more attention to it, someone makes a dumbass thread like this one.

>All those video comments.
Kek.

>Americans and English people are the same.
You just pissed off all the burgers and limeys in this thread.

Perhaps you do not know where you are.

Fuck off nigger, cotton needs it's picker

>0 britcuck flags ITT
top kek
Britcucks on suicide watch

why the fuck are you LARPing as a nigger? Got bored with LARPing Harry Potter or Game of Thrones or something. No one believes that a nigger could navigate the interweb dude.

Aint a damn bit of difference between white ppl desu. They're all dumbass proud motherfuckers who think they can talk big in front of anyone til they get beat the fuck down.

>London
looks like Africa.

Well the alternative is the traditional view of history - that you were just a bunch of naked savages killing and eating each other who hadn't discovered the wheel yet.

I know exactly where I am. On a board that debunks fake news, whether they're left wing or right wing fake news.

Come to rural quebec, you'll get called a nigger to your face. No shit you won't hear this in cities because everyone in them is a pussy ass bitch, you include.

keep calling them "black men" if you wanna keep getting cucked lol all videos like this do is make them think they run the place. These niggers (or blacks if you're being polite) are nothing but a bunch of monkeys in a pack who can only complain and swing (fists, not trees, but same difference)

lol dont even know what fucking country you are but that should say it all

black twitter is bigger than your racist twitter gang bitch, think you're an army online or something? You're just a few particularly stupid white kids at home talking shit.

>Come to inbred rural Quebec
FTFY

>the average day of a british Sup Forumsack

You don't hear it in the street because whites don't act like your debased and degenerate people.

Do you realize you are the joke of the world? Every other people has considered you inferior throughout history. No one takes you seriously. You'd starve if we stopped supporting you. There's no reason to call you a nigger, just like there's no reason to turn over dumpsters to stomp cockroaches. You're beneath every white you meet.

skin niggers alive again 2017

>What is an international city

Yeah come to anyone's hood and they'll fuck you up. I know how that works bitch. You can't talk shit anywhere else, we all know that. You also know we can call you on your bullshit anywhere because you know youre wrong as fuck.

It clearly starts with a white guy running away from a pack of rape apes.

Yall say that shit all the damn time and yet here we are watcing white boys being stupid and gettin knocked the fuck out. Looks like you turn into the niggers you accuse us all of being. Maybe its time to shut the fuck up and respect what ppl have to go through with the shit your fucking ancestors created fucking up the world with slavery and jim crow.

>tommy sotomayor
Literal uncle tom

>45% of London's population is White British
>international city
it's a cesspool

> looking for a fight.
he's running away

reminds of this

This ape thinks it's human, it's hilarious

It's really because white people in general are more civil than blacks which is why your kind just yells what ever they want where ever they want with total disregard for those around them. The reason white people won't start a fight with you for " calling them out on their bullshit" is because they don't care about what you have to say. Shnigs are always looking to start a fight because deep down they know they're inferior and feel like they have something to prove. Bye now.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3gOXi4egHI

you cumskins are not different. why are you lying to yourselves and pretend you are in the right?

>til they get beat the fuck down.
Yeah there is a difference, niggers half to
fight in packs, their too honorless to do it by themselves.

Don't acknowledge them there's no point. White people are the only people you should spend your time on.

you grow pubic hair on your head

This is the place where the attack happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxKgQuf7QYk

I regularly go to this area and there are barely any white kids around. It's one of the biggest shopping centres in the country and is the largest shopping area in the whole of the European Union, and it's full of the worst scum you can possibly imagine.

Oh, it also happens to be the worst area in London for street robberies.

THE FUTURE YOU ALL CHOSE.

Your honor is so important then you talk all this bullshit about people being apes because of their skin. Hows that shit honorable? White people get mobbed on because they think theyre the shit and everyone is tired as fuck of it. You know every other people out here is done with that noise. Yall get hit more often while you become minorities. Gunna be rough as fuck when yall dont have the police on your side anymore lol.

Is this what pro immigration people want?

reminder not to respond to non-white bait

We've been a minority government before and we'll do it again, shitskin. Remember Rhodesia and Apartheid or are you too illiterate to have read about them? Niggers can't afford high-powered firearms. We can. And if you coons rise up I'll be sure to move over as a volunteer soldier.

Yeah I remember white ppl came to africa and now most of there asses are dead. Hope yall go the same way if you think thats tough youre fucked up already.

Look up on the tube "Amazing Athiest vs Tony"

Tony is an arrogant, psuedo - anti nigger, nigger.

stop responding you tool

It's not because of your skin. It's because of your low intellect and inability to either plan ahead or control yourself. You're not quite an animal, but not quite a man either. A mistake of nature with no accomplishments, you didn't have calenders, written language or the fucking wheel when we plucked you out of the jungle. You haven't improved, and your time here is rapidly coming to a close.

You have to go back.

>Shorts guy runs towards Red Shoes guy who is going backwards.
>Even another Grey Jacket guy tries to get between them to stop them.
>Big Red Bag guy circles them to punch red shoes and throws a punch first. Bearded guy comes, swing at him and starts chasing him.
>Shorts swing his little bag and is knocked out by Red Shoes.
>Big Red Bag is taken down and kicked by Red Shoes. He gets up but Bearded man still wants to punch him.
>Red Shoes circles them and knocks him out.

There were two white men and two black men fighting, other than them you see 3-4 niggers and 1 white trying to stop them.

Nothing like that. No matter what the guy said to the girls, that guy is fucking crazy.

This is related how?

>they think they're the shit

No Jamal, that's what you think to yourself every time you see someone who isn't a piece of garbage that actually worked to be something. It's why you lash out violently and it's why you get shot by the police so much.

wow black people hitting people from behind or when they aren't expecting it or in groups who would expect that

you are a fucking idiot if you sit around outnumbered by niggers they are all thieves period and if you don't know this you haven't been around blacks

Lookin more like your time comes to a close here white bitch. Guess you havent read about how fucked yall are by 2040.

Motherfucker you know there are black millionaries right? You think ppl all are just trash because they are brown and thats why everyone hates you.

neck yourself, nog. anyone who talks like this should hop into the gas chamber.

Used to live in London.

The blacks were bad, but the real problem was the Pakistanis. Blacks there weren't even as bad as blacks here or Aboriginals.

The Pakistanis however were actually worse than Lebs. Lebs are mostly criminal with a dash of extremism. Pakis were 50/50. Lebs only operate in their own neighborhoods for the most part - The Pakistanis were all over the city.

The Pakistanis also seemed to have way more institutional connections.

It'd be within their rights to shoot them

If they were free and allowed to defend themselves. Unfortunately, these """progressive""" countries don't allow that. If you defend yourself, you're racist.

Written by who, Shlomo Shekelstein at some leftist think tank? It's propaganda. The black population is flat because you trip over each other racing for the opportunity to be murdered or go to prison. We will never surrender this country, we'll destroy it all before we let shitskins have it. You think Trump is bad? You'd better hope we never reach the demographic brink, you'll be in ovens so fast your heads will spin.

Name one black millionaire that got rich from doing anything other than basketball or yelling into a microphone. That's literally the only career path for a black other than prison. The black race is a joke that just keeps on giving.

Also god help you if you're on the wrong side of Maori's or Islanders - Although they usually don't fuck with white people that much unless it's an actual fight or a crime.

They do like beating up Africans though. Don't know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWUXh-L8g2g

Blacks become millionaires when they shuck and jive for the white man. Your race is a novelty for people with shit taste.

Welcome to our world.

bait

1. All of humanity is fucked once whites are fucked.

2. Blacks, who are essentially protected like children by whites, will be doubly fucked once China, the Sub-Continent and in the U.S., Latinos come to prominence.

They do not have the same cultural baggage. You will simply be a pest to be removed.

>>Shorts guy runs towards Red Shoes guy who is going backwards.
ok i see it now but we don't know why hes running after him. the guy must of done something. In any case, we don't know what's who actually started it.

>No matter what the guy said to the girls,
the girl clearly freaked out because she knows no one is supposed to talk to her. The guy is either asking for cigarettes or saying hi.

lmao, you're actually calling the scrawny, niglet race stronger than whites? get the fuck out.