Why are Muslims so good at getting the Western leaders under their control?

Why are Muslims so good at getting the Western leaders under their control?

I can understand the Jews, but Muslims don't have half the ressources the Jews have.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh
youtube.com/watch?v=nvG1uzfwHbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

atleast choose a pic involving muslims

>wrong image
Here you go

First of all, your picture is showing Justin Trudeau with Sikhs, which as some may say here are bro-tier I've never really met any sikh so I can't tell for sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh

The muslims have been getting under the west leaders because they are in a sense like the new jews. People see them as persecuted (refugees) and since 9/11 the middle-East has been a big pile of shit.

Muslims are a resource of the Jews, and therefore have plenty of political leverage.

But those are bro tier sikhs and they kill muslims.

>Western leaders
>picks trudeau

TOPKEK

Jews --> Saudi Arabia -> (You)

Whatever, you get the idea.

Whites are cucks.

He looks ridiculous lmao.

I love me a sikh

>Gurkhas
>ceremonial daggers as a prerequisite

Ur a fag if you hate sikhs

Natural ally

Sikhs > Muslims
>Sikhs have been killing muslim sub-humans for hundreds of years
>Sikhs actually support their country they immigrate to, instead of trying to destroy it

they know what's up

I wonder who's behind this post

anyone who hates and kills muslims are bros in general

Because they're controlled Soros and ilk.

Checked and Kekd.
plus a Daily reminder that Sikhs are bro tier.

Canadians ITT

breeding rates and democracy
they're like a smarter negro
some democrat promises them some benefits, the population then votes for that democrat

The Saudis alone have more money than the jews and they have been using it to bribe western leaders into letting them in.

because BOOM!!!

>Sikhs actually support their country they immigrate to, instead of trying to destroy it
This describes all Indians, not just Sikhs.

What a dumb question. Muslims are PAWNS the Jews use to destroy Western society.

/thread

Indians are weird. They hit on women really aggressively but they have no idea how to do it properly. And they come off as really insecure.

Sikhs are just cool dudes in my experience. Dunno why.

>implying Sikhbros are the same
REEEEEE

Probably because you are a Sikh? Fuck Khalistan btw

i'm not a sikh

I've bought gold from a sikh though

LMAAAAAAAAAAO 100%

While Le Pen wouldn't wear that, cause she is god tier

You're cucked

1. Sikhs ARE Indian.
2. That has less to do with the religion itself, it has to do with patterns of migration. Sikh immigrants to Canada were mainly businessmen and British army veterans, while other Indians are usually tech workers (nerds).

explain yourself leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=nvG1uzfwHbk

they aren't.

Muslims are the new "blacks" world wide and the only reason they are being pushed so hard by idiotic liberals is because every sane human in the west is telling them this is the line we draw.

So these fuck dumb leftists leaders want votes, and their countries are majority left, and they can import these guys. So hail Islam

Because of terrorism. srs.

1. It makes conservatives dislike them, and anything conservatives dislike is automatically fashionable in prestigious, influential, intellectual, progressive circles

2. It makes leftists want to "try to understand why they hate us" and alter our behaviour to make them hate us less. Be more respectful to them, more immigration, prohibit blasphemy, softer foreign policy in MENA, etc. Liberals don't perceive this as being cowed by terrorism, they perceive it as a way to STOP terrorism by taking away its root cause. But what it really is is proving to militants that terrorism works.

This is why we've seen a concurrent upswing in Islamic terrorism and pro-Islam sentiment in liberals circles. One begets the others. Islamic terrorism is completely successful and productive from their point of view, and it's leftists' fault.

whoa, true d'oh has a huuuge kirpan

if ya catch my drift

>Why are Muslims so good at getting the Western leaders under their control?
> I can understand the Jews, but Muslims don't have half the ressources the Jews have.

>Implying it's not the jews doing it.