If slavery was still legal in the US, would you consider owning slaves?

Well? The only rule being is no torture or abuse, whipping for discipline must be reasonable and does not cause any serious injury to the slave.

HELL YEAH I WOULD! FAGGOT I WOULD OWN SLAVES OF ALL COLORS, RELIGIONS, GENDERS, POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS, DEBT STATUS, I DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOU CAN ACTUALLY COUNT THE FUCKS I GIVE FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE, THEY ARE FALLING FROM THE SKY! OWNING PEOPLE IS MY BLOODRIGHT AND CONSERVATIVES TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME.

Only Irish, niggers stole ten times as much cotton as they ever picked

Yeah, I would buy myself a nice quadroon or octoroon to be my sex slave.

You seem to be forgetting something: Slaves were fucking expensive. Only the rich owned slaves. The rest couldn't afford them.

It's hard to equate inflation perfectly over such a long time and era but a top tier one would be something like 100k now.

I found that the average price in 1850 was $800. In today's dollars that's about $25,000 so about the price of a nice car.

The maintenance might be a bit expensive too but the thing is: you can make him work and if the slave can earn 25k in a construction job or whatever, you amortized his cost in a year or two. Pretty solid investment.

The price structure in the 1850s was a lot different as well. Being able to collect 800 dollars at one time was an almost unheard of amount of money for most of the population. Today a much larger portion of the population could get shlomo to give him a car loan.

>would you consider
Would I ever!

Would you pay 100k for an illiterate nigger roommate?

>Tfw you will never take out a loan to buy a slave

Probably just lease some to do all my shit work.

i would buy them just to ship them back.

I dunno what I'd need a slave for personally, but perhaps if I were going to run a manual labor business

no
but I would purchase some old, white, captured soldier to then free

fuck no, i like to relax when i'm at home.

No. I wouldn't want to wake up and see niggers every morning.

actually...THIS

Too costly for me...

No.
I don't want niggers anywhere near me.

Of course not. That's disgusting. I would never spend money on niggers.