North Korea backs down from threats

> TFW you threaten the United States and it's allies with nuclear war
> TFW you brag about launching off another nuke on your holiday weekend, and spend all the money preparing such an event
> TFW a Golden God of The United States threatens to fuck you in the ass if you blow up another nuke
> TFW you poster up and send your Generals out to tell the world media that you are ready to "mercilessly" destroy America
> TFW you pussy out and hide in your little palace screaming like a little bitch because The United States put the hammer down on you and not even China will help you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> * BREATHES*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If this guy this biggest fucking pussy, cuck, failure to ever live? I think so.

Also, look at that 'General' behind Kim. Is he even alive in that picture?

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqyGoE2Q4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
youtu.be/Irw7SRv-l44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So did USA, idiot.

Well the US would have looked like complete dicks if they invaded North Korea after North Korea finally met demands to stop the threats. You're being a fucking idiot.

Lol. NK will never stop threatning if you think that yo're an idiot. They will continue develop nukes fucking idiot.

you must miss /r/thedonald

Like what a gigantic fucking faggot.

How did the US back down? We sent fleets of warships over with Japs and South Koreans.

Get fucked you pathetic kike.

Who cares if they keep threatning.

Of course I don't believe they will stop. But they have stopped for the time being and we need to show right now that as long as they continue to not threaten then we wont act. When they start the threats again we need to go in and clean up the mess. That is how this should work and you're a fucking idiot and a fucking warmonger if you disagree. I don't seek war but I know it is sometimes required when we have shitheads like Kim Jong-un.

>So did USA, idiot.
if he doesn't actually do the test, we never did back down :^)

>still pushing for war
good goy

>he think are going to go better from now on
the jews want war and they are who rule, but with nk is weird

tfw no gook has probably smoked weed in nk for decades

if jews wanted a war there would be a war already

I don't think Sup Forums appreciates the existential threat they are perceived to pose to the United States. Americans believe they can hit California. And yeah, you can meme it and laugh "fuck commiefornia" but the reality of a major Californian city being nuked would be economically and culturally catastrophic. Most well adjusted Americans sympathize with that.

Everything else is off the table if this becomes a matter of us versus them. Trump is liable to nuke them and the American people would support it if it were framed in a way to justify it.

i bet they are plotting something

KIM PLEASE NUKE THE CALIFORNIA LIBERAL Cucks

Gotta nuke someone, may as well be the norks.

>Kim Jung Un is a pussy.

>itt the_donald believes kim was going to do something because the media said he might and now they clap and pat trump on the back because kim did nothing and they think trump caused this because they love the media and the establishment now

You're just happy you wouldn't have to fight a war on the ground you'd inevitably lose and rely on your air force. Like your pathetic disgusting demonic nation always does.

the only problem i see is if they nuke hollywood
marvel has some good movies in the making

Shadilay

And you would stay on their side them every fucking second like a good hat.

He looks like every korean I've ever seen. Koreans are fucking retarded

and they are all full of themselves

I was honestly just thinking about that

How have they backed down? It's mid fucking day there you twat.

Why is everyone talking like it's over? The parade is over... That was with Kim's attendance. He can't launch a nuke AND watch his dope ass parade at the same time.

He's off to launch the nuke now you dumb cunts.

USA is all talk and no action

>the_donald
go back there

Please don't call Kim a pussyfoot he might actually nuke us

>capeshit
i know you're trolling but it still makes me mad as fuck

i
what?
simply what

Wrong

There's a new sheriff in town. And the United States is the only country in the world of even the faintest consequence

there is an almost 0% he will strike. there is also almost a 0% chance he will successfully strike. You're fucking fine, faggot. Take a xanax and watch the gooks burn.

The_donald tier revisionism

Wait we are all talk and no action? Then why the fuck are you people bitching that we act too quickly all the fucking time? For once can you keep your fucking story straight? You're a fucking embarrassment.

they're running out of warm bodies over there so they mostly stopped executing families, afaik instead they do stuff like make them fight dogs with their hands bound behind them or eat glass in the public square on pain of their family being executed

trump grabs another pussy

They havent tested shit, wtf are you talking about

>proud of humiliating some irrelevant tiny degenerate shithole
pathetic

Best Korea had never threaten any nation.

They just want to live in peace and fire a nuclear fireworks in honor to their eternal president Sung.

all talk and no action. Your nation is a fucking embarrassment.

So you're saying we should just run in and start a war just for shits and giggles? I'm all for kicking the gooklet straight in his shitty diaper but it will look even better when we get to say "we tried to warn you not to poke the hornets nest and you wouldn't listen now feel the wrath of the god emperor!"

>Get fucked you pathetic kike.
>Americans
>Calling someone else a kike
KYS you kike supporter

and how would you or anyone else know ?

I watch DPRK tv you fuck

Said the guy on a Taiwanese Cartoon Outpost spending his Saturday morning talking about some other country's politics.

Right back at ya shareblue

they can test underground and no one will ever know.

>US Tells North Korea not to do X
>North Korea announces they wont do X

HURRR DURRR USA BACKED DOWN WEEE WOO WEE WOO *SIPS CUM* WEEE WOOO WEEE WOO

The day of the sun is not yet over, prepare for the rise of the children of the sun. prepare for the dawning of the age of the black sun

How is a country the size of Pennsylvania backing down from the biggest Military in the world being a "cuck". It's like an MMA fighter bullying a toddler and being proud of it. Trump is a warmonger Zionist piece of shit.

I'm no fan of North Korea but they have a right to live how they want.

He might also nuke my location. Millions of Koreans will die when it escalates. Better to be patient and wait for a peaceful reunion

I don't see Norway doing anything fucking meaningful at all whatsoever. Where is your Navy fleet? Norway is no talk and no action. I hope the muzzies come for you next

Test nukes underground?
Kek

mfw I realize there is only one country between Finland and North-Korea.

>be kim jong un
>be secretly 1/4 jap
>execute your top general who personally arranged for you to become supreme leader, for not being loyal enough
>execute your uncle for not putting your statue in the center of a square and not clapping enough at your speeches
>have your goofy socialite half-brother assassinated

>get schlonged by Trump

If Kimmy got cold feet and cancelled the nuke test because of Trump's unpredictability, that would be le mean orange man's biggest achievement yet.

when did they say they would test their nuke today

I hope all you die filth lap dogs.

Fuck traitor.

when did they announce that they won't do nuclear tests

It was their national celebration and parade day

>economically and culturally catastrophic.
>wiping out millions of niggers and commies
>culturally catastrophic

LOL

all nk nuke tests were before 11 am local time

Fucking hell man

I wanted the happening

fuck sake God Emperor why did you have to show the world how much of a fucking wimp that fat useless fucking nobjockey Kim is!

>"hey russia you must do this"
>"fuck off"
>"hey china you must do that"
>"fuck off"
>"hey germany you must spend more on nato"
>"fuck off"
But at least americucks will revel in pressuring a tiny poor country into something to feel powerful and shieet. Nigger - the country.

Nobody won.
Trump's bluff was called out.
Then Kim chickened out.
Then we didn't die in a nuclear holocaust.

>TFW TFW TFW
Trying too hard to fit in, are we

>supporting and cheering blatant warmongering
>calling him Golden God

When will you tumorous sprouts finally fuck off from here?

they never had a nuclear test on their 'day of the sun' holiday

>the reality of a major Californian city being nuked would be economically and culturally catastrophic
GOOD RIDDANCE TO HOLLYWOOD

fuck ur peaceful shit

>me a Canada person thinks that the air force is a demonic power because they have no airforce of their own and so they don't understand how a war might be fought in the sky

Trump doesn't scare the norks, idiot.

>our Navy does

which country JUST dropped 60 tomahawk missiles and a 11 ton blast bomb on dirtskins?

Fuck Little Kim, he has no honour. We Westerners are superior and we have more beautiful women. We will rape your women and enslave your children, Worst Korea.

I'm ok with them nuking Norcal. Socal is actually pretty based albeit quite degenerate.

so why would they now?

>Get fucked you pathetic kike.

Every war you've fought (and lost) since WW2 has been on the behest of jews.

>Sup Forums memes about a nuke test
>media shills clickbait 'norks ready for nuke test' articles
>newfags think norks claimed a nuke test because 'super special holiday' and 'reasons'

A fuckin leaf.

Pretty sure NK didn't develop the nukes that they have. They probably bought them from the USSR

don't make me get out my rake you shitskin loving cuck. your leader is a fucking joke. my leader is an orange god. now go back to eating popkernals while watching your wife get blacked by somali refugees. if it wasn't for a few good leafs here, i would press the red button myself and turn your pile of shit into maple syrup. You hockey faggots better get a handle on this lumberfag before i lose my shit and fire up the blower.

Seismic waves

NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN YOU LIDDLE BIOTCH.

>I'm no fan of North Korea but they have a right to live how they want.

You honestly believe the civilian populace wants to live the way they do?

Wat? Seismographs the world over register the event, even at at only a kiloton yield or so. Then the US sends its nuke sniffer plane over and pulls isotopes out of the air to try and reverse engineer what the device was.

can someone explain nuclear testing to me?
it's not really testing the nuke since once it goes off you can't use it anymore. So every bomb is untested really

it's more like nuclear wasting

Pakis gave them nukes or at least the technology. AQ Khan.

they said they'll do a test whenever they feel like it which probably means when there's less tension. either way, they never claimed they were going to do a nuke test today. that was all just speculation. and they even announced that they won't give up their nuclear tests even after trump made threats of a pre-emptive strike with the carrier group in the region so all in all it's a stalemate for now

He just wants to remain in Power and this was the Move to make to not show up on International TV.

You test the design.

>"ok we will stop"
>naval force leaves, US exits
>"lol jk we lied"

you idiots, the best time to invade would be after North Korea bows down. Get them when they lay their guards down.

Fake, yet makes you really think. What if NK is not so bad after all?

youtu.be/Irw7SRv-l44

no they developed them for sure. countries don't just share nuke technology with other countries

Serious question how is it that NK is far more advanced than Iran in their nuke program?
Is it all China?

It's just like a statistical sample. Take a sample, test it multiple times, and take into account a margin of error, and calculate the probability that the majority of your population will have the same parameters as your sample.

Underestimating your enemy no matter how powerfull you are makes you weaker. It's obvious the US would win but the question is what damage can they manage to before losing.