STOP RESISTING WHITE BOY

STOP RESISTING WHITE BOY
YOU AND YOUR COCK ARE OURS.

Dam that flag is gay

lol cucked whitebois.

No.

All I ever see is spic women with niggers. They even cuck their spic husbands.

>implying anyone wants white boy
>yet a Sup Forums nazi neckbeard

Wow, is almost like... all women are racetraitor not matter the race, who would have though

You probably live in an area with cubans, apenicans and puerco ricans.

Mexican women are hot as hell I mean like really hot they hit puberty at 15 but begin the slow crawl towards looking like maria the cleaning lady

Tfw no taco gf to call me papi

>this post
kek

Please OP...

>Imblying you can compete

>tfw no bolivian gf

get a white girl

I played Ghost recon wildlands...barely any qt's in Bolivia

I'm giving in guys. This sweet 19 year old Puerto Rican girl wants my dick and I'm so down. She's actually nice unlike the white cunts I know.

I'm giving in to the brown pussy.

why would u play that shitty ubershit garbage

....alright sure. You got titties?

I unironically enjoy title grab pics. Lose more

Fucked a Columbian girl in college. She had an amazing ass and fucked like a tiger but was unsurprisingly batshit insane. I predict this will happen to you.

Careful user, puerto ricans are craziest latinas confirmed

Trips

It's a slightly above average game, I enjoy it. I also got silent hunter games from Uplay so... it's not all bad.

All women ages like milk

>YOU AND YOUR COCK ARE OURS.
o-ok

shut up, you're not a girl!

>tfw 26 y/o virgin
>5'10 150lbs

Do it faggot. Just realize that all Puerto Rican chicks are bipolar, among other mental illnesses. I know this personally because I have a Puerto Rican ex.

not true i know lots of women in their 50s who look like theyre in their 30s, 40s, 20s, etc.

i think overall most people age like shit, women more because looks are so essential to try and maintain

I'm a white mexican, I married a brown mexi. Sex is crazy good but girl is crazy cray-cray

Filth.

welcome to my life

Bolivians looks like 50 when they are 15.
Such a shitty women

defeatist

>batshit insane

In what way? I keep hearing this phrase thrown around in this threads quite often.

Care to explain?

im scared of these aztecs even tho they r only 5 feet tall. i know if you piss them off they skin your face off

Puerto ricans unironically should get whitewashed
I wouldn't do it myself, but half and quarter blood Puerto ricans are absolutely beautiful

>fucked a latina a few times
>best pussy ever
>raw dog every time

Never again.

I'm a white South African and growing up in American my father always instilled on me a deep hatred for niggers because they ruined our home country.

Now, at age 25, I've had sex with nothing but black and brown women because colored women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white "women."

At least he's getting pussy
Are you getting any?

It doesn't help that most of them just loooove getting a tan even though sun just wrecks your skin.

Yeah, South American women can be damn fine. I'd love to help one get a green card bahaha

I'd rather fuck a Finn or an Estonian, thank you. At least they try to act white.

>fucking frozen pussy
>ever

go to bed logan, that slut you banged was living proof latinas are batshit insane

implying anyone wants a thicked lipped hideously protruding lower faced nigger.

For those fine double d u b s
Kek will bless you with a fine Latina girl
Stay alert so you won't miss it.

Thiccc

Funny enough the mexicans are nicer to me than any of the other fucking whites around here desu famalam.

Most girls come with their own brand of crazy.

Maybe from a shitty upbringing, lack of parents, some life changing experience, etc. Leads to warped views, morals, a personality flaws.

It's not like you can really avoid it. Ultimately a relationship boils down to what kind of crazy you are willing to put up with for the rest of your life.

Some of those Ice Monkeys look kinda good.

>Sofi Oksanen, Kiira Korpli, Lenna Kuurmaa, Siiri Sisask, Kerli Kõiv, Tarja Turunen...

I'd fuck those Snow Niggers.

same.

I want a Latina. Shamefully they're rare in my country.

Most are vapid mindless facebook users.

Get an account and if you're half decent looking, white, and semi successful they will leave everything behind and be on the next flight if you're willing to pay for it.

Gonna be honest, I consider Mexicans, some South American countries honorary whites.....or just flat out white depending.

Praise kek. Just got back into the dating scene after a bad breakup. I will honor Kek's will.

Really Bolivia... Really?...
Get your midget people out of my country!!

>not wanting a hardened cartel QT

Plebs all of ya

¡Ay Papi! ¡Más, más!

Gracias

I'm actually an alpha Brazilian living in Bolivia
Vai tomar no seu cú argentino baitola.

All the Latinas in the states are overweight.

They're literally just the average American slut but with a darker skin shade. Esmeralda they are not.

Obviously if he's gonna import a Latina
He's gonna import from actual Latin countries, not from America

>Good thing that Spanish and Portuguese are similar, but I still have some problems with it, let's see how I do:
Hue hue! Hue, Fabela. Amazona hue... HUE. Rio hue, Hue Samba Pelé?
>Sao Hue Carnaval
Hueeee!

How was I?
Since the whole Zimmerman thing it seems that spics are now considered white by the mainstream media

I don't even think Mexicans wan't to date their women, who the hell want's to date a 250 oompa loompa

If they were considered white they wouldn't push so hard to keep them here and get more.

Gotta admit.

This post made me pause for a moment.

I knew a few latina bitches in Colombia who if you paid them $50 USD they'd take the knot from fido

Pendejo pendejo gueeeyyyy
Cabronnn cartels cocaina
Saltar el muro, la razaaa la razaaa
chupar pene americano gueeeeeey

How did I do?

pic related happened.

Nothing hotter than "papi"

I'm sooo sorry.. I don't speak monkey talk.
Are you one of those Bolivian surfers?

Mexicans are fucking ugly.

In Medellin you will see white beauty: blonde hair, blue, green, brown eyes. white skin and redheads

Even some nigger are better than mexicans.

>Bolivian
>ours
>pic related with Mexican flag

Dude, you guys are not Mexican. More like... second tier Mexicans.