Sometimes when i look at Canada i get depressed

Sometimes when i look at Canada i get depressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/british-columbia/british-columbia-s-debt/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HOXp3bHHXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't need to look across the border to feel that way.

Me too

Fake and gay.

But you guys make me feel sad because even though you have a high white population, you all want to die because of Trudeau
And i feel bad, leaf.
i feel bad

Trudeau is right though, islamophobia affects more people numerically than terrorism which is very rare event.

Blaming all muslims for terrorism is like blaming all Christians for the KKK, or saying all white people rape dogs because whites are the highest offenders of illegal sex with animals.

Your denial depresses me

You're underaged if this gets you angry.

Fuck off Justin.

I cry every day.

I'm so sorry

>very rare
>terrorism
pick one faggot

so do I user, so do I. There is so much fucking cancer here now, its intolerable. FUCKING HATE IT HERE. I CAN'T TURN ON THE FUCKING NEWS WITHOUT HEARING ABOUT SOME TRANNIES FUCKING STRUGGLE. EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE IN THE MEDIA HAS BEEN COMPLETELY KEKED INTO SILENCE AND NO ONE IS STANDING UP TO THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I HOPE THE FUCKING NORKS NUKE THIS RETARDED COUNTRY.

Seems like being Canadian suck

Yes it fucking sucks here. Please for the love of God don't ever come to this shithole and waste your money.

Why don't you all leave?
Canadians like yourself shouldn't go through this kind of crap

its because canada was the nice white sister
we always enjoied now she has gone
black fuckes muslims and is pimped by
chinks like a 2 cent whore, and that's depressing.

Try being canadian

Don't worry it can always get worse if you look at us closer, like how in the BC provincial elections we only have Liberals (Trudeau's Party), NDP (Communists) and Greens (Hippies) as parties running. See how it just gets worse the deeper down the rabbit hole you go?

whats got ya down sport? It's not so bad being canadian

We're the "first post-national state" our cultural identity is a skeleton, dogfucking is legal, no one gives a shit about our monarchy, our provinces all have massive debt, provincial corruption is rampant in ontario and no one cares, and they keep re-electing bloody liberals, the conservatives aren't real conservatives and there is no hope for a revival of the commonwealth

haha i'd rather fucking die!

wow living outside of alberta must be shitty. i'm gonna go get in by big dodge and shoot some guns with my redpilled mates. oilers won tonight too. get out west before its too late bud.

oh, alberta stopped burning then?

Very soon it will look like this.

you could have prevented this...

If there weren't so many freeloaders in society the debt wouldn't be a problem, I pay way more then my share of the debt every year in taxes according to this site.

debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/british-columbia/british-columbia-s-debt/

keep hating ontario

dude, in ontario we are now paying off the debt incurred by hydro ontario, after they got a bailout.
it's an extra fee on our taxes, called debt reduction something bullshit
we've reached the point where our interest has exceeded payment and ontairio will literally never get out of debt

>having your feeling hurt is worse than getting your head chopped off

I really cant care anymore

Can someone explain me why the world, especially the left wing, fucking loves Trudeau when he is neo-con puppet?

Haven't watched tv by choice in years but ohhh boy when I go to the doctors office and hear the news do I get triggered. literally a constant stream of anti white propaganda

Honestly it aint that bad, I mean compared to the rest of the world things are bretty comfy here.

because his entire persona is built around pandering to the feminine emotional sentimentality that the west has now drowned itself in, saying the "right thing" that makes everyone feel good and validated that they're doing the "right thing" regardless of the outcome because what matters is how they feel

Still feeling guilty about that Komagata Maru incident, leaf? Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HOXp3bHHXg

That's what you get for electing a dyke and giving us Trudeau. Still it isn't all that hard a problem to solve you just need a leader with balls, cut off all social programs to people not born Canadian, meaning they'll have to pay for healthcare and the like, this will increase revenue and give a boom to private sector insurance companies which will create more jobs. Also has the added bonus of driving the leeches away.

Because he takes cute selfies with Muslims and trannies

I mean I'm grateful we're not getting run over by trucks of peace but there's a different sort of despair here . There isn't even hope for some kind of nationalism , it just doesn't exist

>Always when I look at Canada I get depressed
FTFY

>islamophobia
Islamophobia is an IRRATIONAL fear of Islam and Muslims.
There's got to be a better word for people who look at 1400 years of Muslim wars and reject it RATIONALLY.

You are a faggot. We are not a Muslim country.

When they're not virtue signalling and patting themselves on the back, Leafs are alright.

What do the pple of Canada feels about Trudeau? In general

my MP got in, besides the province ridings have been re-organized, there's more MPs for the cesspool cities, there'll never be a conservative provincial government until the common voters de-retard themselves
I didn't give shit, don't put this shit on me

I'd love to see this but the liberal Canadians would be a problem

Average people think he's a tool, woman are infatuated with him because "he's handsome" old people vote for him because of literally the name recognition, also young people and immigrants voted liberal because "he's sooo inspiring"

In addition to your list:
Thought Crime is an actual crime in Canada

he should be put to death

OH how could I forget, danke bruder

I'm not putting it on you, I'm putting it on the people in your province which you are one of like it or not, just like we all have to answer for Truecuck being PM. Although he was put in by the hordes of shitskins his daddy and his daddy's successor brought in and those shitskins will always stop any reform to fix the debt problem too because "muh programs", plus in about a decade my generation will start to be in power and that's the end of everything good considering it's a generation of communists. But hey that just means we only have a decade more of suffering before we meet the fate of the kulaks, so at least the end of the suffering is insight.

Canada hasn't had a real cultural identity for a while, we are pretty much only known for being nice and having maple syrup. At the same time, there is an ocean between us and the flood of third world 'refugees' and its too cold for the truly uncivilized minorities that exist in the states to fester here. If things get really bad, at least our passport and education is pretty much good enough to get us a visa anywhere relevant.

The Americans own the entire Western Hemisphere. What I mean here is that America is the hegemon. There is no other nation in North or South America that is a military threat for the Americans.

This means that Canadians live under the military shield of the Americans, in exchange for lacking any meaningful independence from the Americans.

OK, so what does any of this mean? It means that Canada can elect simpering nancy-boys like Trudeau. They can experiment with drugs and communism and gender equality because Canada is not relevant on a world stage. At the first threat of danger, Canada would be folded into the American sphere for military protection.

Canada is like an endless childhood, or like an undergraduate on university campus that never has to grow up and go into the real world. Anyone actually interested in power and relevance moves to the U.S. and contributes to the world from there.

Sorry Canada, that is what makes me sad.

bunch of brainwashed idiots and were all gonna get fucked even harder as time goes

So what's germany's excuse for furher merkel?

What made people scared of Islam in the first place

HITLER

Me too, faggot op. me too :/

>So what's germany's excuse for furher merkel?
You know, I sort of expected a reply like this. Instead of addressing Canada's numerous failings, you'd make it a thread about Germany's failings. Do you want to go offtopic? Really? Okay, then I will indulge you:

I live in Made in Germany GmbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the United States of America since 1945.

Turn on the radio? The American top 40 plays non-stop. Turn on the news? It is 100% pro-American MSM bias, making the American MSM look like a free and open exchange of ideas in comparison. All eyes look toward the U.S. for all innovations.

Germans are expected to sublimate their own national interests for the interests of all supra-national groups. Nationalism = HUGE DANGER, in the minds of practically all adult Germans, and if you disagree, you are relegated to "the Brown corner" where the S.A-clad Nazis sit.

The irony is that Germans gonna German. That means that even in supra-national organizations like the E.U., German nationals can't help but try to organize everything. This alienates everyone else at the table, ironically making everything worse instead of better.

Republican Presidential Candidate Trump's ideas of MAGA, isolationism, nationalism, America First were a breath of fresh air. Something for Germany to emulate, not despair.

DID

Thanks to ww2 it will probably be another century before nationalism can even be discussed in Germany tbqh.

Lol, I'm not making it about germany's failings, it was a simply an honest question.
You called my country endless childhood, and that we live under the military shield of the americans in exchange for lacking any meaningful independence.
no reason to spurg out, if you read my previous posts I talk about our problems.
my countries a fucked over pussified hell hole,
we know we're "not relevant"
got any other obvious statements to make hans?