The US really wants war with Russia, but what the fuck is the point?

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/853115870205358080

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States
csglobe.com/putin-banned-rothschild-banking-cartel-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Protection_Units
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To see you suffer. Australians should be extinct.

No you stupid faggot.

If Putin seriously thinks Assad is more important than having good relations with the US and fixing his economy then he is a problem and Russians need to remove him. Putin is practically a dictator of Russia.

Russia should put in their place in this world

Tillerson really wants that pipeline, huh?

So abandon your ally and be a globalist or be loyal and fight the globalists. Fuck off burger.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

The point is there's always a winner in every war, and Americans think it's gonna be them.

I thought reddit had been purged since the Trump dicksucking contests on /ptg/ were gone

It will be.

We have way more fucking money than all of u

Neo-con pukes and all their spook puppets should have their entire families executed in front of them, before they're chained to a floor, castrated, and skinned alive.

>oy vey i die for israel
>oy vey gevalt goiym aint letting me to bring more chaos into middle east.
>oy vey iran will nuke gods chosen people any second now, america please start war with iran.
>oy vey Putin is dictator and need to be removed.

cringy, but this

Psycho pass season 1 was good 9/10 and season 2 sucked hard

Hunter x Hunter 2014 best anime ever 10/10

Rurouni Kenshin 8/10 ending sucked

Welcome to the N.H.K. 9/10

Zetman 8/10

Parasyte 8/10

Samurai Champloo 8/10

Monster 8/10

CODE GEASS 8/10

Claymore 9/10

(Baki The Grapple) Best fighting anime!! 9/10

Attack on Titan, great 8/10

Wheres fucking Death Note

not watched yet

I agree with this post.

The point is to make world monopolar again as in 1991, MAGA

>what the fuck is the point?
reduce population... but whatever, they should rather do some wars in Africa, India

> Oy vey I die for Assad because I love dying for muslims

'Muricans are fat "Burger-eaters", you may have "way more fucking money" but nevertheless you've got no balls to take Russia head-on, that's because you're all big fat pussies..

> You've got no balls to take on Russia

LOL! Russia is a paper tiger. We bombed Assad and Russia didnt do shit. Trukey shot a Russia jet out of the sky and what did Russia do? Nothing.

Top kek. Russia is weak and Putin is a cuck. If he had balls he would have retaliated for our strike on his ally. But no. LOL!

So who is the scared one?

>The JEWS really wants war with Russia

Fixed that for ya.

Based on what I've watched, these are accurate ratings and you are a man of true taste

Is there any difference between the Jews and the US at this point?

Daily reminder that all politics is local.

The more Trump/Tillerson threaten Russia, the less likely the Democrat/John McShame angle works against Trump trying to paint him as a Russian stooge.

There isn't going to be a war with Russia or Syria it's all theater as usual

Kabuki

If youre American youre anti cristian, you just dont know it yet, but if youre pro-ASAD + PUTIN , youre pro-Cristian

like I said the globalizem wount die out until America dies out ,as simple as that

Also they know if they start a War with Russia ,they loose cause anyway. The Soviets arent to mess around with,theyd nuke amerifucks from the underground

[X]Assad

No, abonigger, be loyal to us or die. Fuck the globe.

> If you're American you're anti-christian

Uh, okay.

> "About 62% of those polled claim to be members of a church congregation. The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, with nearly 280 million Christians"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States

Neck yourself.

well obviously PUTIN

HAXAXAXXA so SCARE

Think of it as a game of Poker. Trump wants to create an image for the Neo-Cons and pretend that US-Russian relations are on all time low. Trump and Putin can only speak and have proper, fair deals via proxy or in closed doors. The Neo-Cons are out for blood, and Trump needs to "appease" the hyenas in Washington.

this.

Trump-Putin Oil market DP is still on the menu

abandoning Syria basically means death for Russia. They'll finally build their pipeline from Saudi Arabia through Syria to Europe and Russia will lose its monopole on oil over Europe and will slowly die
No wonder they refuse to give up Syria

Its obvious Russia will pick Assad.

Why is America so fucking stupid.

>Attack on Titan, great 8/10
And there goes your credibility

absolute shit normie tier taste

Hunter x Hunter was terrible. both versions.

the cia and jews have gas lit trump so fucking hard on the muh russia narrative and he wants to disprove it thats why

>at this point
Has there ever been?

America is a cancer and must be destroy
>Le 84d chess!
Shut up

Because their can only be one. And I fucking rather that be (((us)))

You're being dense. Look at the bigger picture. When we stomp around the middle east like we own the place, it makes Russia nervous because it's basically right on their doorstep. Imagine if Russia just randomly started working towards regime change in Canada or Mexico. Would be just stand back and watch?

b-but wasn't clinton the ww3 candidate?

Who fucking knows anymore. Trump was supposed to let Russia deal with ISIS in Syria and fix the USA. That didn't happen. Fuck everything I'm just watching now.

'things that trigger Kremlin tards'

>tfw people will be saying "it's all just part of trump's plan" as they are in the trenches on the front line

Fuck that's scary and sure as fuck hope not.

Nigger if Syria goes Russia will collapse

Trump is a (((globalist)))

Fuck off , Russia will never bow to the US again . This is not unipolar world anymore

You are practically a faggot of your moms basement. Other countries can go their own way, and have self determination. "Dictator" is the new terrorist.

> It makes Russia nervous when we stomp around the middle east

Sorry that we have a more powerful geopolitical position and Military projection power. Russia can choose who they want to side with and it's not our fault if it's a fucking piece of shit like Assad or Kim Jung Un.

then u get nuked, good job being tuff bruger

Did we get nuked in the 80s? No. We stood up to Russia and won. So fuck off.

>""won""
>since the 80's the general population has been getting poorer, dumber and sicker
>russia has only gotten better

keep drinking that kool aid user

Actually it is... The majority of the world's funds and trade centers are based on our side. Not Russia's.

Russia's only ally is Iran and Assad. How fucking pathetic is that.

Assad is a great guy.

> Russia has only gotten better and the West has gotten poorer

Holy fuck. Are you shipping posting? A simple Google search would blow your dumb ass out of the water so I cannot even take you seriously.

why did claymore last for one season :(

No, not really.

Neocons successfully took over trump administration
Trump has probably been threatened by the deep state to keep his mouth shut and play along

csglobe.com/putin-banned-rothschild-banking-cartel-russia/

Kike shill

I don't understand. Doesn't Russia own trump?
I think I need a shill to explain this to me

> csglobe.com

Lol?

You're an idiot.

>HOL UP
>*SUPPORTS CHECHEN TERRORISTS WITH WEAPONS*
>SO HOL UP
>*EXPANDS NATO TO EAST*
>YO BE SAYIN
>*BOMBS SERBIA, IRAQ, LIBYA FUCKING SHIT UP AND CAUSING TERRORIST ATTACKS*
>SMACKS LIPS
>*SENDS TROOPS TO BALTIC AND POLAND*
>HOL UP
>*COUP IN UKRAINE*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
>*BOMBS ALLIES FIGHTING ISIS*
>YOU BE SAYIN
>*GIVES BILLIONS IN AID TO SAUDIS AND ISRAEL*
>YO BE SAYIN
>YOU CAN'T DITCH ASSAD FOR US???

He is a mild mannered soft spoken ophthalmologist.
Just because he is not a clown like Trump, which would probably appeal to your burger sensibilities, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with him.

The Jews own him now
>Implying the Jew owned media will report on it
Keep supporting globalism.

Yeah bombing some empty airfield after you tipped us off sure is scary, especially if only 1/3 of missiles hit. And do you think Kurds shooting down Turkish helicopters, bombing of air cadets and several bombing 'incidents' with turkoman civilians and Turkish soldiers don't count as payback?

>Let this be our final battle

> Y-y-you warned us before you cucked us and we still didn't respond so j-j-jokes on you!

Does that sound any better?

> K-k-kurds kill some Turks so haha that totally counts as Russian retaliation

You mean the Kurds that are being supplied with weaponry and US special forces support? Lol? Do you even understand what you're saying?

To kill Russians

No, he doesn't mean those Kurds, he means the Kurds that the US has named a terrorist organization and does not support.

> Not those kurds! These other Kurds...

Lol, nice damage control.

i did not vote for this shit

>unironically said the guy who suck saudi cock.
wew

>If Putin seriously thinks Assad is more important

Putin is not with Assad, you moron.
Putin is with international law.
'murica is not, which is why they are evil.

You mean like when the US was shitting bricks when the Russians were playing their game on Cuba? The US stance on foreign policy is always about the fucking jews. Why do you want to side with the kikes?

Siding with the kikes knowing full well those inbreed mothefuckers are the cause of all this shit. Why aren't you trying to cut ties with the kikes? Are you going to risk your life on a Russia trench on WW3 for your kike overloards? Fucking faggot.

Russia isn't falling for the jewish tricks like they did with the bolsheviks, so judea (USA) is mad and want regime change

If the US has truly decided that Assad's time is up, he's a walking dead man, and that's all there is to this story. Go to sleep.

Take the proxy off, Ivan.

Same as death eaters. No money or market. You can check out the manga though

I didn't want to outright give the names so that you could take a hint and save some face. Sadly it seems such efforts are wasted on you.
Good day.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Protection_Units

> Said the Slav who unironically is only allied with sand niggers

Wew

This.

The Russian shills time is over. Thank you based Trump.

>The US

You mean the kikes. Yeah and what are they going to do? Risk a WW3? The US population wouldn't want to go to war with Russia. They would have to stage a Russian terrorist attack on US soil like they did with 9/11.

Why is Russia wanting to risk dying in WW3 for Assad? Fucking faggot.

FOAB on jew York city when?

becasue they know that they are going to be targeted regardless, same goes for noko, they know this day was going to come sooner or later, globalist and jews want to control every person and govt.on the planet

Because they have treaties you inbreed money lover. They're friends just as you're friends and willing to die for your kike overloard on a frezzing Russian trench, fucking faggot.

these fuckers want to enslave and murder our own people look at our prison population that isn't a fluke that is by design

> Russia's only allies are two Islamic sand nigger nations. It's okay for them to be allied with them. But it's not okay for the U.S. to have treaties and they should break all their treaties so Putin will like Trump.

Interesting.

West vs East Rome is still going on

niggers don't need to be here but they are and they further the goals of totalitarian jews who use niggers a biological weapon against western societys

Are you samefagging?

No you stupid faggot.

If Trump seriously thinks being a cuckboi who eagerly runs errands for the jew is more important than having good relations with Russia and fixing his economy then he is a problem and Americans need to remove him. Trump is practically a dictator of America.

samefagging wut nigga i know we have ID's

Looks like an expansion on the first post