IQlets

Only people with their IQ in the dark green zone on this picture can post. Everyone else fuck off until their country stops being so dumb.

>Ireland

122 reporting in

>Only people with their IQ in the dark green zone on this picture can post.
>not their country's IQ
>only people with 97-108 IQs can post

ITT IQlets

don't worry my IQ is [spoiler]87[/spoiler]

>tfw all the dark green countries are inviting to their land massive immigrant influx from yellow to red countries.
Why?
Also, is Israel just light green?

Ireland's average is 92, btw

At least we are green.

black?

> entire middle east yellow except Israel

What did they mean by this?

Ashkenazi are the only Jews with high average IQs (110-115) and they are a small minority in Israel.

Obviously European Jews are smarter than shitskins.

I've tested and I'm usually in the 110~120 range. Can I join, guys?

Why sierre leone is green?

Your country doesn't make the bar. You can immigrate to the US, but you have to renounced your Mexican heritage.

BUILD THAT WALL

surprised btw
all you're doing is build kebab stores and become green politicians here

I am pardon to interfere with your thread, but I always wondered how those statistics are gathered. I probably can understand how it is done in the US as IQ tests are a thing there, but in Russia, Kazakhstan and Eastern Europe? 99% of people there have never took the test, let alone particate in some official testing programe which they, by the way, don't have.

Why does Lithuania have lower iq than Latvia? What's the difference?

137 here. Feels great.

We got a slightly better geographic dice roll most likely.

Mongolia!

Everyone post your IQ and a picture of your waifu

130 here

127 here, pretty much retarded tier everywhere else, but in the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Nope, Einstein was 160, highest is 162, you're telling me you're 10 away from Einstein, huh?

When a third of your country is inbred Arabs and an 8th are ultra crazy orthadox that dont read anyother book than the Torah, you can see the effect

I don't know my I.Q., I don't really trust any tests I've taken online because I've never payed for one. I guess that's the best way to get an accurate one?

Drumpfkin too

The joke

Your head

My cock

150 iq is 99.95 percentile. That's 1 in 2300 people. Not that rare.

Pfft, I was chosen to sit those American SATs when I was 12.

I would have theoretically gotten into a Yank college. It really makes you think...

162 is not the highest look up marilyn vos savant on wiki fool

163 here

Anyone with a high IQ knows how much being somewhat intelligent in a world of idiots fucking sucks. I may only score 128, but it would be nice to drink the koolaide and believe everyone's bullshit. I'd trade any day for a bit below average.

>what was the scientifically collected numbers' bias here?

iq only measures someones ability with maths and puzzles. most of the iq tests i have done gave me 160 so its obviously wrong, the only accurate test i have done gave me 115. so im prob between 110 to 120. so normal pretty much. also i think the reason irish ppl are at 92 is because of degenerates who loiter around dublin

Hungary somehow isn't as stupid as their slav neighbors

the smarter irish immigrated here, its brain drain

147 here

im not sure how my ancestors survived the famine, i cant even imagine how bad it was. and all my ancestors are countryside farmers too. well some of them joined the british army but that was after the famine so it dosent count.

it was pretty smart to leave a place that couldnt even grow potatoes
its ok though, white flight will come eventually, i have a feeling they will immigrate back to ireland

Niggers with big brains

bigger brain = more empty space

>Swedistan
>Dark green
Kek. Map confirmed bullshit. We are orange at most.

163 here, it sucks.

>IQ is a decent indicator of someone's intelligence

And people here call others blue-pilled.

Fucking lmao

i feel that true intelligence is more than just your innate ability to understand maths and puzzles. i think knowledge is more important. when you learn something your brain formes new pathways, so your brain can physically change depending on your knowledge.

if this thread isn't shitposting you are all more insecure than Kim

>The average IQ of the world is always 100, because that's what 100 IQ is, the average of humanity.
>See these IQ scores are dropping memes
>You are but a baby, this means the quality of 100 IQ is dropping
>My IQ keeps rising fags. Going north of 140 now cause Muslims keep inbreeding at such a rate.
Mfw a new aristocracy is created with capitalism and intelligence.
MFW all my kids are going to be gods in their world.

136 reporting in

Map is bullshit.
Australia is a yellow at best.

>152 IQ
>went to a special school for gifted children
>had faggot subjects about arts and other bullshit when all I really wanted to do was math and science
>school lacked proper social life so grew up socially stunted and didnt get along with people until high school
>never had a gf while friends are having the time of their lives

It's not that great when you feel disconnected from your peers and society 90% of the time.

Most of the Middle East has shitty education system if at all. Isreal has one. Come on user this isn't rocket science.