Fucking nigger retard faggots

fucking nigger retard faggots

Hopefully they've been shot to death.

What am I looking at? The nig version of the matrix?

>they all look the same.

"Whoa! Deja vu!"
"What did you see?"
"There was a ghetto gopher passed out in the seat over there....and another ghetto gopher that looked just like it was right behind it."

And this is why your wife left you.

>Don't wake me or my son ever again

it's just niggers sleeping on the CTA train. i see them all the time on the blue line. in winter the train permanently smells like piss from the homeless niggers that shit and piss on it.

I've noticed niggers have a thing about dressing alike sometimes. I remember when I was a kid, going to the theme parks, whole families of niggers would be walking around in the same t-shirt and jeans.

Back then, for some reason, loony tunes characters on forest green t-shirts were a popular thing too. Sometimes it'd be on maroon or navy blue. I really wanted a bugs bunny on a forest green shirt...

whoa.. thats lucky

LA public transit in 1951

Around 8pm the acronym changes to Containers for Transient Africans.

kek hates soldiers

I liked all the ghettoized Looney Tunes and Simpsons shirts you'd see niggers wearing at Six Flags

fuck. i might weep.

>Streamliner
>Public transit

Don't be fucking stupid

niggers ruin everything, and jews

>taking pictures of strangers in public

user, even in a completely white society, people would think you're a weirdo

nigtrix

Its so they can identify and keep accountability of their tribe. Imagine being the caretaker and you know you have 10 nogs in your group. When it comes to pass out the meal tickets your group would grow exponentially

get fucking cancer fat loser nerds

Did you guys drop the "nerd virgin" narrative? Fuck off, shill.

Are they twins? They wear the same clothing and everything.

Also they are asleep, put your hatenergy when they are awake.

>Reddit