Uhhhh GUYS?? WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ALL WEARING PROSTHETIC MASKS!

Uhhhh GUYS?? WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ALL WEARING PROSTHETIC MASKS!

Taken from:

http s://twitter.com/JeremyKohCNA/status/853123902578466816

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111279615/#111305068
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111279615/#111305116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are,

That's to keep their hat on, but honestly I like your theory better.

You mean those chin straps to keep their hats from falling off?

What the shit, is North Korea a fucking meme?

That's the strap to keep their hat from falling off or blowing away. Just how retarded does this board get?

Is it because those hats have straps that run behind their ears, you fucking simpleton?

it's probably guys or prisoners

look at the calves

U cannot be this stoopid.

all me

>yfw NK has perfected android technology and they're going to send them to fight us

>Lifting those legs so fast and high for the supreme leader, you need to tie those shoes with string desu

Gookjaws, not even once.

Strings on their hats to prevent from moving or falling off

We're fucked

Korean women just have fat faces my dude. The logistics of getting hundreds of small effeminate men to wear realistic and unique masks to a drill parade makes me kek. Don't you have something else more important to over-analyze?

>white people all look the sa-

I bet they ain't even women

Robot army.

Get fucked fellow burgers.

>that unity
>that cohesion
>that purity

Diversity status:BTFO

I imagine that stuff like this occurs when the simulation needs to prioritize computing power somewhere else.

w-what simulation?

I'd really wanna stop time there and have a good look at their robotic hairy snatch and upload a virus if you catch my drift

>Looks like hive supremacy... Why...you scared.?

they look like they would all drop trou the moment they come into contact with grayt wyt cocku

Is this a picture from the ultimate upskirt website ever?

How many sandniggers are nesting in your backyard

the strings on the shoes are to keep them from coming off the foot because the shoes are too small/wrong size. some are laced up some have laces tied around the foot.

we could send them some shoes so they could fight us comfortably but.., sanctions.

Have you seen the articles (or at least the headlines) about the "Scientists" that keep proclaiming that it's almost 99,fuckwhat% certain that we live in a simulation?

Honestly, I can imagine that they're on to somthing.

I remember a quite mind-blowing post I read some time ago in an AI/Transhumnism thread on Sup Forums, right after I posted my beliefs on the actual "Transhumanist agenda"...

Some user said, that the ultimate redpill about the Singularity is,
that it has already happened.

How could they know or research the idea that we live in a simulation? I'm not against the idea, just curious.

Did they see the fact meme magic can cause crazy shit to happen?

The CIA is a subvortex of the SM (simulation master). The simulation is estimated to have began around 1850-1890. Any simulation bodies created would have a vague memory of their ancestry and general faux historical knowledge covering previous events.

The simulation requires over 40^16 atoms/frame position changes per second per person, and is thought to be stored in a room no larger than a modern utility closet.

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL... THE WALL... THE WALL...

if hitler were alive to see the german people reduced to people like you he would blow his brains out all over again

>How could they know or research the idea that we live in a simulation? I'm not against the idea, just curious.
I can't answer that.
I have my suspicions, though.
Most of those Scientists - I believe - are also occultists that are into magic, magick, metaphysics, etc. and have a great deal of understanding about how the universe or "our simulation within the universe/creation itself" really does operate and also how to interact with it. But ofcourse they conceal that knowledge.

>Did they see the fact meme magic can cause crazy shit to happen?
Oh they know, they know.
What people have named "meme magic" are fundamental meachnisms of the universe.
Understood by some for millennia.

uhm, is it the perspective or are the all almost the same height?

I disagree.
He'd probably nod in agreement.

You guys watch too many movies.

Basically chaos magick.

Koreans look 100% the same as each other. Korea is the most ethnically homogenous country in the world. They've been intermarrying with each other for 1000s of years

t. Korean

yeah this

but they all look really identical, it's eerie

If it's true we're in a simulation then holy shit, this is the worst simulation ever. What's the point? Why haven't they shut it off?

The average height of an Asian is already shorter than the rest of the world.

Malnourishment makes people even shorter. People in NK are malnourished.

With such short people, even if there's a 10% difference in height, it'd still be hard to notice.

My views on what's behind the transhumanist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111279615/#111305068
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111279615/#111305116

Given that the above might have already happened,
"They" can not shut it off or else we might "return" to our original body/vessel.

Creepy. Good find, user. Showing my cousin rn. Will update.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Fuck you are right great leader has a army of androids

HAHA KOREAN ARR ROOK SAME!

all participants of the parade were carefully selected in order for the optics of the thing to be as good as possible