The_Redditard hate thread

Never before did I think it could be humanly possible for me to have such fiery hate for a single group of people.

Tell me I'm not alone.

I hate r/Christianity with a fiery passion and righteous fury that they are what mainstream Christianity has become.

I'll humor you but only because it's not really time for effortposts.

r/Atheism atheists are the worst atheists.

You shills are desperate.

r/thing is pretty much the worst group of thing you can find online

It's like Reddit dressed up as Sup Forums.

I fucking LOVE science! Nuclear Energy is so icky. Solar, wind, and hydro are the future and the future is now!!!!!11

>using emojis in sentences
That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen, what's the point of putting the french flag just after writing "France"?

For specific hobbies and IRL interests like hunting, archery, and firearms, it's like a less autistic version of Sup Forums.

For more abstract interests such as history, art, religion, politics, etc., it's a giant circlejerk.

Did he just lift that off of (((Ben Shapiro)))

reddit: imagine the saddest bunch of neckbeard narcissists who aren't photogenic enough for facebook.

r/furryhate is actually pretty good

reddit usually shills for muh centralized monopoly government-licensed nuclear energy. the "skeptical" community of fedora-wearing neckbeard/numales is beyond obnoxious. self-generated off-grid energy is the way of the free man.

Want to play a game?
>1 Go to random Reddit thread
>2 Take a shot at every instance of cucking

>People like this are browsing here right now

Sup Forums was a mistake. I can only hope that these faggots don't spread to other boards.

I hate everything about this

why fellow trump supporter?

r/Gonewild is ok. The rest of the site sucks.

>liberals base their view on objective reality rather than instinctual emotion

Fucking repulsive normalfaggotry

File name related

This literal autism branding. Beat me to posting it, never have I cringed more

Every dude on T_D looks exactly like that numale and they all think that 3/10 is an 11/10 because she's not obese and says "kek"

They already did years ago when moot let them flood in. Sup Forums is the only board left that's offensive enough to keep some of them away, but the election fucked all that up.

>self-generated off-grid energy is the way of the free man.
You luddites will be left behind in teh epin singularity. Kurzweil and Musk will save us!

Everytime you say anything bad about islam there you get mass downboated and banned.

>the_donald thread six gorillion
woudl this shit ever stop?

The Reddit colony was a mistake

We though we would get what a United States out of it but instead we got a Canada, now you know the pain British feel everyday

What did moot do?

t. t_d

That girl is the equivalent of "im a gamur gurrl xD rawr".

What's the problem, goy- I mean boy?

user CLAN

>at the end of the day, the anonymous cowards are still IN CHARGE of raging against (((them)))

>gf gets "date raped"
>dumps the cuck and starts dating the "rapist"
>comrade cuckboy thinks this is some powerful feminist expression of power
Reddit seizing the keks of production again

Instead of actually being opposed to leftists, communists, muslims etc., OP directs his impotent sperg-rage at those who help pull somewhat in a useful direction because they aren't fully up to his standard of GAS THE KIKES HEIL HITLER.

Where would you get that idea?

>TWF I started lurking Sup Forums a little after Trump announced his campaign and only recently started posting
>I had already been on other boards so I kind of knew what to expect
>No-one else has the courtesy to lurk

TEN FEET HIGHER!!!

You have activated wallbot
the wall just got ten feet higer

reddit ruined kek

T_T makes a face desu

r/sanders4president

t. MAT

>TWF

Lurk moar, newfag

D-do I fit in yet?!

I'd be dead from turning it into a drinking game, and I'm a Slav.

He tried to kill Sup Forums and it worked for a month but Sup Forums was reborn from ashes even stronger than before

/thread

Does anyone the screencaps of those pathetic fullcommunism people?

I'm too lazy to check the image. This actually might be a positive one.

I hate how every one of these faggots is a stereotype. I have yet to see one of them with any semblance of muscle tone.

>not ironicaly using acronyms that should be obvious aand are outdated

Getting mad t_d?
Praise le kek god emperor am I right?

Of all the -isms and -phobias Islam is probably reddit's most acceptable target.

it's a decent point. they're faggots but the reality is everyone starts somewhere when it comes to being redpilled

>aand

Lurk moar, you fucking newfag

How the fuck can redditors lack so much self-awareness? It's not just t_d, it's every single board on there.
It's a "reddit syndrome".

>check out this awesome KEK cake I baked #MAGA
>people who believe in god are so duuuuuumb jesus christ literally can't

Yes, let's piss on those who go out on the street to oppose leftism.

ONLY those who make our sweaty bodies shudder with aryan perfection in every way (face, body, voice, haircut, clothes, behavior, statements, decisions, ideology) with the precisely correct configuration of GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW will receive the odor of our approval.

Write down your problem with /r/the_donald and I will explain why you are retarded.

Never mind- the image was before the HRC Crew hypercucked the site. Well, more so than before.

Sorry for not spell checking 1 vowel

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate how people use fucking emoticons in the middle of text? And overuse them in general?

r/atheism, r/christianity, and almost every other semi-political board have been completely taken over by Shareblue. And the ones that haven't usually have leftist posts promoted to the front page by Reddit's cuck mods.

Go away

No really, write it down with your own words.

Yeah. Pic related.

fukken saved

You can't spell check a letter desu. You spell check words. FUCKING LURK MOAR NEWFAG

No really, fucking go away

fuck off

But you basically just admitted to being a ledditor.

Go away

She looks cringey and isn't really getting anyone onto her side though. She isn't doing anything meaningful.
>I'm helping xD

I don't like /r/the_donald because they act like Trump is the end all be all to save western civilization when he is just one piece of the puzzle
Arre you ttrigggerred yyyet???

>zero arguments so far
you two are the worst of Sup Forums, even worse then the_donald, at least tehy do not think they are serious business