Trump supporters are the real cucks

Well? It's true. Drumpf was a meme, we all knew it. If you unironically wear a MAGA hat, just kill yourself. In fact, we are done with him, even if you wear one ironically, stop. We are officially part of the chorus of anti-Trump voices now. Get off the dumbass Trump Train and get on board with the real alt right agenda. Fuck Drumpf, and fuck anyone who actually supports him.

>Drumpf
Shareblue, pls go

J

>trying this hard in a friday night

Dayum kid go outside we're all worried about you

Fuck MLK and Fuck Kike Niggers.

i recommend you all go to therightstuff dot biz and read up. Our leader has given his guidance. We are done with Drumpf.

(((alt-right)))

If this was The_donald, you'd have got your ass kicked. Not all Trump supporters are cucks, it's just Sup Forums watching their board get fucked by people like u

Wow, opened my eyes. I'm not voting for her.

>we

>alt-right agenda

Boy, kys.

>Your candidate is literally voted president of the United States of America with the most resources, best hardware and most fancy everything on the planet at his disposal

>Just drop a motherfucking huge bomb

Yes, "cucks"

>we

Kill yourself immediately.

The immediately part of this sold it for me. Praise kek. Lulz.

oh look shills forcing memes again

>we
>we
>we

Shut up OP, trump will cave in and deal with the moderate republicans and democrats.

So I guess you're right OP. These right wing fuck heads from R_Donald are gonna be eating their words.

Which works fine with me!

Wtf I hate blumpf now

>alt-right

it's TRUE RIGHT now. Use it. Alt-right sounds like we're on the defensive. True-Right means the Neocons, the kikes, are False-Right.

A lot of senpais are saying True-Right and it's unflappable. Beat the Jews at semantics. We're true, they're fake, the ADL cant say shit.

stop saying drumpf
no one takes you seriously whenever you say that

where's that coming from? Spencer's still calling us "alt right", i don't want to get things mixed up. "New right" sounds like something some proud boys would say, honestly

I remember when alt right was a kind of paleoconservative nerd blogger now its a synonym for HITLER

The mods really need to make an algorithm that inta-bans any instance of the word Drumpf. I feel like that would eliminate a lot of the shillposts.

>Your candidate is literally voted president of the United States
How are ya doing today, Jared? Got any spare shekels for me?

exactly! (((Kushner))) is president now. We would have been better off if Putin had run.