Why is Australian culture so dumb?

Why is Australian culture so dumb?

The entire culture is literally drugs, casual sex and alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>drugs, casual sex and alcohol
Because you're subhuman anglo's

Jeli as fuck, heard your access to drugs is terrible though so how true is that really?

You couldn't resist that abo pussy.

go beat the shit out of some sudanese niggers and make up for your culture then

Suck a dick cunt, living off of centerlink and smoking ice all day is the Australian dream.

Nah, just gotta know who to talk to.

At least we can make a support group for recovering Anglos my fellow Anglo.

Hey, look on the bright side - You're the only country that controls an entire continent.

>Believing kike media that parrots this shit
Do yourself a favour and stop watching the telly and fucking go outside and do some work.

you forgot shitposting there

What??
If you come from some shit tier houso area.

>having to get to know people

0/10 do not want

>Anglo
>Culture
*laugh*

Insert ("dont like it, fuck off") comment here

You can always get your hands on cough medicine with pseudo and cook it.

Kek

Shitposting is a staple of any good culture.

It's the culture of a frontiers. You get the same thing in the Russian east, the American wild west, etc. No high culture, no refinement just fucking hard men with no pretensions taming the land. That's why we have a thing with sport, the physical requirements.

>The entire culture is literally drugs, casual sex and alcohol

you say this like it's a bad thing, mate. also, you don't "have" to partake in any of these.

That's another thing, I want my speed made in a lab by experts not in the holler by jenkem experts.

My understanding is its basically be a meth head, a dead head, or bust on drugs. Absolutely sad¡

You guys cant even buy GTA V

Everyone point and laugh

>The entire culture is literally drugs, casual sex and alcohol
based

certain drugs are harder to get and highly priced like cocaine, but Marijuana is really easy to get although its not Dispensery grade, but far from mexican brick weed. LSD , shrooms and MDMA(pure) is very easy

Drugs and Alcohol >? Alcohol is a drug you fucking moron

>Implying kangaroos aren't a culture.

>Suck a dick cunt, living off of centerlink and smoking ice all day is the Australian dream.

Noice.

Drugs are degenerate you fucking shitcunt.

You don't know shit about Australian culture. Aussie culture is barbecues, backyard cricket and fuck off cunt we're full.

You're either an immigrant or you're from Melbourne.

atleast you have a culture you ungrateful faggot
look at us

find a hobby, cunt

so... basically, australia is like a giant prison colony?

TOPKEK

What can you expect from the bottoms of barrels like Britain and Ireland?

say that to my face fucker and not online see what happens

Australia regulates nearly every masculine hobby imaginable to the point of unattainability.

>righto

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

The US FTA killed Australian culture. Australian film production companies cannot compete against the low cost of US production companies. They are eating us alive and nobody seems to give a fuck. Your kids won't have a Round the Twist because Paul Jennings is out of work thanks to Americunts and their kike media.

Unfortunately, a large part of our culture is being lost in the southern states - specifically Victoria - through multiculturalism. Many of the colloquialisms that are authentically Australian are dying out, however, I see it occasionally throughout Queensland but I don't expect them to last another 50 years or so.

We can though...

Fuck up, mate. Just be a sick cunt like zyzz brah

Are you trying to say that Pauline Hansons policies are cheap and half arsed as this image?

Shooting has about a $1300 barrier to entry and 3month+ wait here before you buy your first gun & ammo.
For handguns you get to play with the beurocratic red tape for almost a year.

Country is full of faggots, abbos, and crackheads. I hope New Zealand drifts away from the shithole at some point in the future.

The entie South-East is the problem. The pozz starts in Melbourne and spreads right through to the Gold Coast, only fading when its above Brisbane.

I'm well aware, I've heard similar horror stories from people who are into everything from breeding dogs to racing riced out shitboxes to people who want to play paintball.

I love some of you faggots, but you live in a literal nanny state.

Arent yall the same but instead filled with maoris, chinks, and liberals?

you sound like an immigrant bitch faggot who's jealous that he has no friends and has to look in from the outside at all the people having a great time.

why not fuck off somewhere else?

well our md is usually cut with glass so it gets into your bloodstream faster
the average bag of coke sucks fucking dick
weed, you just gotta know who to talk to. take what you get if oyu want, it's just weed after all.

The nanny state is because of Australia's 'normies'.
They worship the state and its regulation of utterly everything. Anything they don't understand (which is everthing) they demand state control and regulation of it.
Australia has the WORST 'normalfags' you can possibly imagine.

You forgot about milk bars

Yeah, basically. The chink plague is out of control, so even the liberals have become anti-immigration. The Maoris aren't too bad, though - they hate the chinks as much as us.

In the late 80's Australian normies started their culture of 'demanding the goverment do something about X'.
We used to be a fiercely indapendant folk, its all been ruined because of the normie 'the goverment is responsible for it' attuide.

BECAUSE

SUCH
IS
LIFE

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Be quiet or we'll take Saskatchewan.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
You are truly behind every shitpost

Muh kibbles

its ok, burger culture is guns, freedom, burgers, school shootings, dead niggers and more guns. cant be any worse than us
>inb4 implying guns is a bad thing
no

i love you charlie

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Eric Bana is awesome. Aussie film does not seem infiltrated by the juden

>CUNT
>U
>N
>T

>hard men
>Australia

Yeah nah m8. Spent a year travelling in Austrailia and the levels of pretension and faggotry among Australian middle class men are off the charts. Grown men bragging about how good the "coffee culture " is in Australia while sipping single origin soy bean lattes or some bullshit. You need another war to harden the fuck up.
Lower class men are either whiney tradies or meth heads also. Sad!

Found the fucking kiwi

Fuck off wog. You just traveled the gay bars in your faggot arse wicked van. I eat cunts like you for breakfast.

>my culture is saying cunt

not his fault the only bars aussie land has are gay bars

why do i feel like a leaf makes all these emu war victory memes

Yeah its the same with Britain. People talk about Islam taking over Britain, you can't walk down a street without seeing 2 starbucks.

exactly
we call them 'Pubs'

Because we're the fucking normie capital of the world and because of the progressive power grab by Canberra ever since the Engineers Case, the based states (Qld and WA) have been infected with the poz of the south since we're effectively held to ransom.

I love the idea of this country but I fucking hate what it is.

Even if you put aside the other shit, you can hardly get any work or anything as a young person, literally every job I have ever gotten, including my current one, was because of nepotism. There is a reason why 30-40% (I can't remember) of our youth are unemployed and underemployed.

Hell, I've wasted nearly 6 years of my life in law school knowing that I won't get anywhere with this degree because my daddy isn't a solicitor nor am I chinese, so I know that once I get admitted I'm just going to end up necking myself, since I can't blow my brains out without waiting for like 6 months just to get a .22lr.

This fucking country is where dreams go to die, no wonder so many Australians leave to go and become mega-normies in Jew York, LA or Pozdon. There's hardly anything for anyone here anymore.

>drugs
>alcohol
>casual sex
>dumb

the fuck are you on about you fucking poofta?

Because its a good distraction while they over regulate/over tax us into oblivion

>literally every job I have ever gotten, including my current one, was because of nepotism.

yeah don't even tell me about that, not to mention because of fucking quotas and progressivism it's way easier for women to find work in many fields and especially mine. and for wageslave shit don't even bother if you are over 18 or aren't a poo

there's more to life than burning out on short term hedonistic pleasures

Learn to lift. Learn to cook. Fix up cars. Take up a second language. Learn an instrument. Take up rugby/afl/etc.

There are plenty of manly hobbies that arent guns.

Would be beautiful if QLD rose up and took back our freedom, but no, we're stuck with this prison state.

We have no pride in ourselves, we fall back on material shit to fill the void that would be real national pride (History, Art, Science, faith). We have literally never had a good leader like we've had Prime ministers, but none of them were Socially inspiring and so we just go in the endless cycle of drugs, alcohol and sex. Anyone who tries to stand for something better is a social outcast as a "gay cunt",depite the fact that all you really wanna do is make each Australian life better.

On top of all of that the modern day Australian prides himself on his shitty values and behavior, spreading his degeneracy on social media. Half of us are basically white apes, just smart enough for manual labor but far to stupid to ever loom for anything more.

But worse of all the commoner stands to hate the only real history we have (Northern European and British descendants) because a proportion of the original settlers were criminals, so they use this as a justification for shitty behavior.

I feel the pain man.

Found the fucking UN paid shill,

cause youre pomeys

That's the anglo in you son

>pic related

If you look at how far we have fallen in terms of freedoms it makes me so depressed i cant sleep i usually try not to think about it, i guess its just oppositional defiance disorder

>tfw Chem major
>have good marks and job for 5 years
>final year apply for paid internship
>lose job to woman with lower marks
I didn't mind until I found out she left to go on a holiday, that hurt bad man.

And I fucking hate my job too, I just like having money and it works "well" with my uni schedule

I've spent the past 2 days because easter in and out of consciousness because its the first time I've been able to sleep for an extended period since February, that and I've run out of the uppers I have to take to keep myself functional so I'm going through some gnarly withdrawals.

This is the plight of the modern white

QuExit when?

>Learn to lift.
Did, until I ran out of time
>Learn to cook.
I do all the cooking
>Fix up cars.
Do this too
>Take up a second language.
I speak 4 at an advanced level
>Learn an instrument.
Done
>Take up rugby/afl/etc.
No time

And I still want to commit sudoku

>Your kids won't have a Round the Twist
Even as a kid, I thought that show and 99% of Australian entertainment was cringeworthy and bad.

>milk bars

Where were you when you realised that Australia is the softest country ever?

>country founded as literally a giant prison
>"why is our culture degenerate and dumb?"

>abbos
I'm Australian and I honestly don't see many of them in public. I only see them in the poorer areas most of the time. Asians seem more common here.

Still have more culture than us

My advice would be to remove the red pill straight away, Taking the red pill in Australia is a fucking nightmare, Blue pill now!

If youre doing all that and still want a gun it has nothing to do with needing a manlu hobby.

Texas is the same. Except we got guns , illegals, livestock and are all over the place.

>be me
>apply for job at a finance firm
>get along famously well with the interviewer, discuss sports and our mutual interests and our disdain for lawfags
>he tells me i'm probably the strongest candidate
>get a call the next day from the HR (((woman)))
>rejected
>find out who got the job
>its some guy whose grades are worse than mine, who has never worked a day in his life (I have lots of legal community volunteering because I can't get clerkships, ontop of my wage slaving)
>literally the only thing he has is that he aced the "where did you go to school?" question

if I bought you a plane ticket to here and gave you a gun would you go and thin out the chink horde?

Australians have been brainwashed for so damn long its just sad desu, Seeing people this manipulated by media an entire generation and there is nothing i can do about it makes me sad

>Literally one chance at life
>Not born Australian

They will get your gun too, they never stop

feels bad, I got an unpaid gig at a pathology place which will help a bit. But this, plus work/uni is fucking killing me

Never hand those guns over mate. Don't be cucks like our fathers were.

Say that to my face bitch

it's also about milk bars