George Soros is being sued for $10billion

Didn't see a thread. He's being sued by an Israeli for bullshitting the Government of Guinea.
Court docs are on PACER but I do not have an account pacermonitor.com/public/case/21157351/BSG_Resources_Guinea_Limited_et_al_v_Soros_et_al
Case number is 1:17-cv-02726

reuters.com/article/us-bsgr-lawsuit-idUSKBN17G1LL?il=0
>Mining company BSG Resources (BSGR) on Friday filed a lawsuit in federal court in New York accusing financier George Soros of scuttling an iron ore deal in Guinea, claiming $10 billion in damages.

>BSGR, which is controlled by Israeli billionaire businessman Beny Steinmetz, accused Soros and his controlled entities of manipulating the government of Guinea and elected officials and other misconduct to strip BSGR of mining contracts in Guinea in 2014.

>Israeli authorities put Steinmetz under house arrest on Dec. 19 after accusations that he paid tens of millions of dollars to senior public officials in Guinea to advance his businesses. He was released in January without being charged.

>Soros fabricated defamatory statements about BSGR's involvement in corruption, the company said in the complaint.

>"Soros was motivated solely by malice, as there was no economic interest he had in Guinea," BSGR added.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonsoflibertymedia.com/nazi-war-criminal-george-soros-funds-200-us-organizations-heres-list/?utm_content=bufferfceee&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

What's his net worth?

hopefully 1-9billion

I really do hope so, that'll stop his globalist steamrolling.

sonsoflibertymedia.com/nazi-war-criminal-george-soros-funds-200-us-organizations-heres-list/?utm_content=bufferfceee&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>tfw you jew so hard it goes back around to nip you in the bud and you get jewed by another jew

Soros is deluded. He acually thinks he is doing good by fucking everything up.
I hope they lock him up.

>Every day when I look in the mirror I realize.. My face is a scrotum; my eyes, testicles

$25 billion according to google

Pacer costs 10 cents per page

I knew it was a good idea to team up with those globalist money-grabbing scumbags against other globalist money-grabbing scumbags.

That's very depressing.

Sup Forums should really focus their autistic concerntration on corporate sabotage (of Soros' assets) and not on Shia.

Good luck catching him. He's as slippery as an oily pepperoni.

Kek

You don't understand. He is jew, his whole goal is to fuck everything up

>George Soros is being sued for $10billion

>megakike vs megakike

Oh boy, you KNOW its fucking happening now. This shit never happens.

>Soros photo

Zoom onto one of Soros's eyes on your tablet, and examine it for two minutes. See how many times your primal instincts tell you this is the eye of a bizarre threat. It could be any eye, but listen to your instincts. Eerie af

>jew billionaire vs jew billionaire
wut
even jews hate jews?

>"(((Soros))) was motivated solely by malice, as there was no economic interest he had in Guinea," BSGR added.
Truly the Bond villain of our times.

so a jew is trying to jew a jew for jewing some people?

It's a big competition to see who can get the most shekels

I TOLD YOU THE ROTHSCHILDS WERE BETTER THAN SOROS!
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>George Soros is being sued for $10billion

TOO LITTLE AMMOUNT!!!

MUCH HIGHER PLEASE!

I doubt he will lose tho. Accusations are probably another jewisg bullshit.

Soros is anti-zionist.

I approve this form of jewing

You retards realize that Soros is just the face of the globalist agenda right? There are multiple billionaires behind him.

inb4 bogs

> He's being sued by an Israeli
WTF I love Jews Now!

Sup Forums needs to love Jews. stop hating Jews. Jews are nice. please remind yourself that.

please go out there and make friends with an orthodox Jew.

>He's being sued by an Israeli
I'll settle for hoping everyone involved spontaneously combusts