Not a happening, just wanted to see if we could find other links to the prevalence of money laundering...

not a happening, just wanted to see if we could find other links to the prevalence of money laundering, child trafficking and exploitation
We know Qatar uses slaves, we know shipping containers traffic humans inside them..and for some reason the Podesta family is involved
>idraintheswamp.com/home/podesta-koons-joannou-qatar/
>$250 million for Cézanne’s “Card Players” from the family of Greek shipping magnate George Embiricos
>Sotheby’s hired the Podesta Group. This same auction house is selling hundreds of millions of dollars in art to Qatar including a “Cezanne” that sold for $250 million
>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1661914

tags: pizzagate art and money laundering - Podesta clinton trump shill meme face nk nuke moab white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I think I'll buy her pizza first, that's a really flat ass.

thank you
>69
kek

appreciate it! I will continue to stay on the look out for HTG and bump... art, shipping containers, tunnels... all connected

Too many concurrent threads, maybe.

I AM YOUR FATHA

Wow, this reality check thing seems to be quite unbiased. Weird to see something like this from a major MSM.

He still got disappeared despite his repeated disclaimers of "well there is no evidence, BUT"

He did disappear, what the shit niggers? I don't know what to even say except I shared alot of the info when story originally broke and now I can kinda feel my heartbeat in my asshole.

But seriously any info on what happened to him?

I don't have any up-to-date data and no one had reported otherwise.

Voiceover: "The signs are everywhere.."
>proceeds to show a pizza shop with signs that say "Open" and "Pizza"

It's like they're all in on this sick fucking joke

Considering those two videos came out around the same time, I think the good guys were trying to give PG investigators a lowkey boost. It was definitely a point of weak morale.

true, didn't consider that.

That ass looks like a pizza crust.