RACE WAR NOW!

Okay, so we gather 1,000 people of each specific race and gender. (1,000 white men, 1,000 white women, 1,000 black men, 1,000 black women, etc.)
We separate them and give them 24 hours to prepare, each given the same exact resources.
Nobody with advanced intelligence or advanced combat skills is allowed, to make it fair. (Elon Musk and a few navy seals could carry the white guy team.)
If you ran this experiment over and over, who do you think would win the most?
Who do you think would win the least?
Which race truly is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqfAt7TshLw
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/man-hurt-in-vic-machete-in-home-invasion/news-story/9b4633f6f04302599bd5da1d8bd1f364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are rules, just fight? And use time prior to make spears or defenses? It'd be advantageous to have combat strategy, terrain high ground, and weapons building skills. But given the terrain being forested, probably white Asian black. Being open like desert, white black asian. Hilly or jungle then whoever didn't move and hid, but maybe slight edge to rat like pie face slopes. Why you include women as a joke?

all i know is jews lose

Yeah there's a lot of details that could change everything. In a jungle environment, the niggers would rule the skies, swinging from vines and chucking spears. I'm not sure what kind of environment and resources would create a perfectly even playing field.

>sunbathe and squabble
There's a video of it somewhere.

You just gave me the fucking awesome idea what to do in minecraft with me friends

Why the fuck is this board so obsessed with race?

Well Blacks would obviously fare better in hotter jungle/savannah climates because they originated there. Whites would do better in colder temperate climates in woodlands and so forth. Idk about Asians.

The white group would exploit the other races into killing each other somehow, as has happened hundreds of times on all continents.

Add +10 jews
You already know who's going to win now

I think a temperate valley would be a level playing field for all the races. Also nice thought experiment you came up with, OP.

>implying they won't be granting war bonds and pinning us against each other
Let's just all team up and kill the Jews?

to many variables
is everyone fit? or fat ass? is everyone the same age?
are they all desk jockeys or people who live in a woods?

youtu.be/tqfAt7TshLw
Women btfo. Society breaks down when women get to prance around pretending they run thingsome and a slap is off limits.

Nigger detected.

>Feminazis would kill themselves before the walls went down
>Blacks and Whites would kill each other on a near 1:1 ratio
The only way this would be IMBA is if the white male group were consisted of liberals. then it would be on a 1:1000 ratio for the Blacks.

This.
What is the objective here? Just kill each other? Meet a resource quota? Build a functional society? What constitutes winning?

Lol can't wait till BLM starts a race war with the whites. I can't wait till the world thinks this is a good idea. Right now we're being nice. But like seriously. Thinking they can win a race war against the whites lol

It's explained in every other race thread. Good luck my friend!

the nigger gangs can't even beat the spic gangs
niggers fail at everything.. spics are taken over quickly.

Whites always win. Even asians have trouble, they always go full glorious leader when left alone

Black's aren't doing too well in their homelands though you fucking noob

both women groups would starve within weeks with the very few skillful ones first banding together and then probably getting slaved by the bigger group for their skills when people start starving.
with men it'd all depend on what skills they had as a collective, they'd start learning the skills from each other.

what would the win condition be?

>Elon Musk is intelligent
>not a complete con artist

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/man-hurt-in-vic-machete-in-home-invasion/news-story/9b4633f6f04302599bd5da1d8bd1f364

Please be a white christian

Wow, this actually makes me feel pretty sad... they can't even take proper care of themselves