what did he mean by this?

Nuke lunch codes

Password.
He's typed it in the wrong place.

move your fingers onto a different row to see the message

how the fuck do u tweet your password?

4d chess

motherless

No uppercase letters... did he dial random shit in his pocket?

>aunt cougar JOI

Sup Forums ID

It's obvious he lurks.

Wait, really?

no I already checked

Ngh...Y.. Aah~! You're hitting

my spicy spot~!!

It's his id from a cripplechan/pol thread where someone called him out for larping.

Maybe they are trying to warn us but wtf can we do?

he'd rather give the nuclear codes to twitter than giving them to drumpf. I cant say I blame him

This

Right number of characters.

ml links are hexcoded aren't they?

i was thinking it was a volafile share to pictures of his cats.

Post screenshots

>guise i really tried to deny the holohoax but it's hard af when you're press sec

dont live too vicariously in the memes
spicer apologized profusely

Do you really think it could be this?

If you read between the lines, though, it was pretty obvious he was at least in his heart a holohoax explainer.

SEARCH THAT ID ON THE ARCHIVE

can we find this post id in the archives somehow?

>nyah

nyahahaha

It's a Sup Forums ID you fucking tards

hot

/ourguy/?

>not wanting society to collapse

Weapons are too advanced. We need to wipe the slate clean and start over. When weapons are so powerful and destructive, it hinders war, ie, the driving force of humanity. I know that might sound edgy, but war with a purpose is why we have so much of the technology around us.

My biggest worry is that when we finally go nuclear, it's places like Africa and South America that will be spared because they're not important enough to nuke, but then all that's left is Africans with mestizos to rule them.

I did, nothing pops up.

someone found it was his crunchyroll password

Search the whole website user. I'm at work on break. I wanna know what dat shit is yo

Search any ID.

Nothing ever works

wifi password for journalists

nigga, whites could not possibly survive in their current state if society collapsed. They are some soft, deskilled motherfuckers.

Only third-worlders will survive. You think every major Western metro wouldn't quickly transform into Cannibal Durby within days? Technology is the only thing letting whites fool the world into letting them do relatively whatever they want, even though agricultural production, the main means of human sustenance, is demonstrably easier and more productive in the subequatorial zones than anywhere else. Whites would weep in their cornflakes if denied their precious bananas and year-round orange juice.

I checked all boards available, nothing.

I searched my own ID and I got this current thread.

It's not a vola either.

It was his crunchyroll password. Dead serious.

*cityfags will not survive

They won't survive the nuclear blasts anyway, since major cities will be nuked. You really Bubba who hunts every weekend and whose wife has a garden, and who lives 10 miles from the nearest town won't survive? Whites didn't flourish because they were handed it, or because some small elite did it for them; whites have down incredibly well for themselves because they are naturally can and do.

Blacks, despite being handed back their countries after having infrastructure and cities built for them, have still managed to fuck it up.

Also
>Technology is the only thing letting whites fool the world into letting them do relatively whatever they want
>the inventions of whites are the only things letting them rule people

Yeah, if some people on another continent could fucking airstrike me and everyone around me from low orbit while sitting in their base over 3000 miles away, I think I'd fucking fall in line too.

>because they are naturally can and do.

*because they naturally can and do.

Anabaptists will inherit the Americas... In a thousand years, what used to be America will be just a never-end mostly-Germanic bucolic idyll. They are the most successful peoplegroup on the face of the planet bar none.

Uh oh, prepare for somebody to get into his Twitter and tweet "I fucking hate niggers".

Sean, if you're ITT you have to reveal your waifu on national television.

Post proof.