Cucked EU is getting old
No big happenings
Empty threats and no action

Can we start WW3 or something, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you should get a life.

yeah man who care about the world when you have friends, and have a gf, or a close family, or a cool job.

I like how you niggers stereotype so much. Only Truely intelligent people make baseless assumptions. You're right that we all need to be nuked at least.

how about no, im good. i rather wait till fallout 5

>wanting another piece of shit Bethesda Fallout

I heard Norway has a lot of oil

You wanna get some democracy?

We all want the pile on, user. Everybody wants the taboo

You could get excited by sucking on my dick, fag.

sort yourself out

bucko

these fagots probably never even played fallout 1-2
this is why we need WW3

I'm sorry that nobody loves you.

The only reason I wouldn't nuke the holy heaven out all of Norway is because I need cod, but I sure support nuking your house, OP

Fuck him give it to me

We can get a part of Norway.

I don't even care if they played 1-2, or started at 3 or NV. It legitimately just pisses me off when people praise FO4 when it was a sheer step down in every single aspect.

>can we start ww3
Sorry, Sup Forums is now a pacifist board. Literally a board of peace

> You could get excited by sucking on my dick, fag.
> sucking on my dick
> fag

Wonder who the fag is.

Hands off Russia its our oil!

REEEEEEEEEE

>boring

And yet here I am at 1am unable to sleep because I'm googling "is Touhou mainstream now".

Exactly, we want death, destruction and chaos

It's already started you dumbfuck. It's an economy war rather than a military one.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Try

Democracies overrated.

check out the timewave zero graph published by mckenna
my buddy ra christ does a great job outlining what we're heading towards in september as we reach the birth of our king in virgo and the destruction of cassini completing the symbolic ourobus

Modern society has raised many males to not have the mental capacity to get a life, and then you complain about them not having a life, only functional young men have old fashioned parents , feminist mothers don't raise functional men

Kek, u think no?
All in good time.

Remove all penises

Don't worry, there will be a major seismic event soon.

it takes years of therapy to undo the damage of being raised in the modern age as a male, again unless you have old fashioned parents then you will probably be functional

You want to.... meme... WW3?

careful what you wish for faggot.

I need a few more years to marry my gf and buy her a nice safe house in the country somewhere far away from nukes

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM

Yes

For me, the world of politics have never been so entertaining as they are now. I'm hyped as fuck for the Barkley brawl tomorrow.

Berkeley

I want to be killed, but I am ignorant to the way modern war is carried out. I'd end up drowning in the ocean after a transport is sunk, eh?

>when the initial reply is the most intelligent reply

as scandanavians youre pretty much just russians and celts combined, im sure itll happen again at some point in time