What have you, as an individual, done for the good of society

what have you, as an individual, done for the good of society
and for humanity as a whole?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/octopus-and-squid-evolution-is-officially-weirder-than-we-could-have-ever-imagined
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i always know exactly what i want when i order at chipotle and i instantly forgive workers when they rip my burrito and always smile and am friendly.

Kick the shit out of every dirty, third worlder Filipino I see

i done yuor mather

Nothing

Shitposting is good. Right?

i appreciate your service blessed trips
is that why all your 40 year olds come to my country to steal our women?

I donate to the homeless shelter among other philanthropy efforts

I was born white. In addition, I'm highly educated and planning to make 3 white kids

Refrained from snapping out.

Well I absolutely hate humans and society and am completely apolitical and nihilistic.
So nothing really.

I have arrested and neutralized many niggers.

What have they done for me?

Untill they do, I have no reason to stop fapping to anime and get out of the house.

Fuck all lel

>what have you, as an individual, done for the good of society and for humanity s a whole?
Fuck all, that's what
Unless you count me beating up a nigger once a week for about 3 years

Spoken at rehabs and mental health facilities....give to charity

>society
>good

Our society is based on legalized plunder, mass brainwashing, and enforced debt servitude.

bailed you out of economic debt

Nothing now go fuck your self.

I saved another mans life

I've learned that, people who are incidental in nature, rather than intentionally destroying; are a natural, beautiful circumstance of a self-correcting-system.

Something I did was on the TV for about two weeks, and they had long, 30+ minute discussions about it.

Each time I feel sad I remember that I made more than two million people see something I'd made.

>I recommended things on a menu
>I made peoples dining experience more memorable by helping them take pictures
>I made and delivered people's coffee
>I made sure they got the correct change

is it not enough?

must i sacrifice more?

I'm a mental health worker on my way to a doctorate in psychology, I'm a really kind person and I love to help my folk and shitskins alike, I engage both physically and intellectually to advance that which I'm passionate about and I fought in the great meme war of 2016, memetic psyops division. Thanks

>what have you, as an individual, done for the good of society
>and for humanity as a whole?

Brought rothschild to terms for surrender.

OR

Warned humanity about their coming extinction.

Non carbon life not included in the previous statement.

Funny how only a couple weeks ago people would've easily said "helped vote trump into office"
Oh how the times have changed.

Fucked my seed into a lot of bitches.

''doing good'' is subjective and open to interpretation. Define good.

I gave a nigger aids. Through buttfucking. That's two fags for one. More than society ever did for me.

bet you're that same demographic in Canada that hates Chinese people for 'pumping up the real estate market'.

looool

I have discovered a cytokine that when injected pre chemo improves the outcomes for cancer patients...

Im white/anglo as fuck and proud

Checkmate NEETs

I started my own company and created jobs. Planning to create more jobs as soon as I can afford it and I'm going to pay a decent, comfortable wage to anyone working with me.

I have donated money and blood, I help whenever I can and I have never used welfare.

I'm not mother theresa, but I'm not a pathetic NEET.

all life is included, when u say 'life/living/conscious'
btw the cthlonian-era will soon b upon us!!!!:

sciencealert.com/octopus-and-squid-evolution-is-officially-weirder-than-we-could-have-ever-imagined

Not did what Adam and Eve did

My eyes are the same colour as my ID.... fuck yeh

Id masterrace

I am Brandon Stickney: the coolest, most badass mall cop in Washington state!!

I patented a method to make radio transmissions more reliable against interference, and I am a Christian.

>women

I fcked your mother.

fuck society

Thank you for your service.

Redpilled my ex, a couple of friends and my parents.

Datamining

I ripped an obscure movie and uploaded it to movie trackers

I work, providing a service, I earn money to pay it on taxes and to buy shit, allowing other people to earn a living. On top of that, I am a kind person.

I therefore sacrifice a lot of my time to make the world go round, and I should be revered as a blessing to humanity, forever remembered in the annals of history.

R A R E
A
R
E

N E W
E
W

No seriously, you don't even know what fucking Switzerland is?

Pay tax, consume goods, obey the law, not be a degenerate in general.
>tfw it'll probably all be for nothing when cultural marxism inevitably rots society from within in the coming years

He's never seen anybody with a job here

Donated a bit of my shekels to charity every month, and have tried to be a decent human being for most part.

me and my team we're 90% finished with a cure for a particular and very debilitating syndrome

i'm myself a sufferer and what I came up with after 11 years of hard work is lightyears ahead of all the other researchers that tried their luck with this.. one just even had to cancel l a study he was doing because of his well.. a particular incompetence even though he's the best in this field.

Can you give a bit of a hint on what syndrome your team is curing?

I seed torrents

Estonian syndrome probably

Thats chronic and incurable. Your own attempts at russification proved that.

I'm studying to become a nurse, does that count?

This too

I dont care about humanity, only about Whites.

I hold the door open for people if they are close enough.

Nothing. I contribute daily spreading degeneracy and assuring the coming of NWO.

Ah, so you are removing your NEET, left side of the bell IQ waste of a life from the gene pool of both whites and humanity.

Noble af brother. Noble a f

pretty much this

me too brother
bless you

I always say hello and how are you when I buy something
when is raining and I have a umbrella I walk in the outer part of the sidewalk
Im not an insufferable cunt or try to make myself heard by others

Enriched the lives of others with good music