Why do you keep defending guns ownership ?

Only in the US you will have school shooting with automatic weapons, and only in this country will guns owner go really deep finding an excuse to protect their guns right.

Now I know what you will say, you'll say muh it's to protect from the government or the police etc. Because you think that they will want to harm you for whatever reason. While the US' intentional homicide rate per year per 100 000 inhabitants is of 3.9, you'll still find an excuse to keep your guns. And if you tell me that removing guns right won't change anything, I doubt so. Because it's far more easy to kill with a gun, if people are left with knifes, they will be for sure less murder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU0EJS3cJIc
realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/02/16/race_and_rising_violent_crime.html
bigheadpress.com/tpbtgn?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Why do you keep defending guns ownership ?

The US murder rate is high because of niggers, not guns

Only in France you will have Muslims with assault vehicles, and only in this country will car owners go really deep finding an excuse to protect their car right.

Now I know what you will say, you'll say muh it's to protect from the government or the police etc. Because you think that they will want to harm you for whatever reason. While the France intentional muslim rate per year per 100 000 inhabitants is of 50,000, you'll still find an excuse to keep your cars. And if you tell me that removing cars right won't change anything, I doubt so. Because it's far more easy to kill with a car, if people are left with bicycles, they will be for sure less murder

Sorry, I don't speak retarded

I know the difference between regular gun ownership and gun ownership by illegal traffic.
I'm not saying no people will die and no one will have guns left if guns right are removed.
But you must really be dishonest to think it wouldn't make the murder rate significantly drop

fuck off fag. the importance of an armed citizenry cant be understated.
the reason i defend it is because of the extremely negligible impact it has on homicides and how its used to disarm the citizens and make them complacent by making them helpless.

Don't be retarded, dude
Guns right can be removed. The murder rate will drop. The police can protect you.

But yeah of course, they can't stop truck attacks, school shootings or anything that big and violent, neither can you

> school shooting with automatic weapons

Because there'd be the exact same amount of murders whether firearms are around or not

You can't fix a people problem with an item one

concealed carry could have stopped that shit.

theres a reason you have some kind of pseudo police in france now (basically barely trained civillians that conceal carry)

>automatic weapons

Look at this. In this country you can acquire bolt action rifles and hunting shotguns with NO LICENSE. The same types of guns you would suck 40 government dicks to even own in France or the UK.

Two weeks to get a license for every other type of gun. Yet it has the LOWEST homicide rate on the European mainland. Only Iceland is safer.

Switzerland is far safer than France, Germany, and the UK. It has laxer gun laws than California and New York.

This is why I defend guns.

>Baiting this hard

>The murder rate will drop. The police can protect you.

Which is BS as proved by Oz

Murder rate is the same before and after the changes in firearm laws

In fact, there's similar amounts of murders with firearms by some studies, showing that legal and illegal means little to people that would use them for murder

Police are 30 minutes away; they tag and bag the bodies and chase the perp after they've killed you

what am I saying wrong
and why do you post such a retarded edgy meme

Freedom. A mudslime in your country killed far more people than any mass shooter here was able to do in a span of five minutes with a fucking truck. Now go back to your constant truckings.

Mhm. Stats do not show improvement after gun bans.

>Why do you keep defending guns ownership ?
Because criminals don't give a shit about the law and will be using them regardless.

>Only in the US you will have school shooting
I'm pretty sure one happened in France (where guns are banned) recently.

Also
>Not enjoying shooting for sport

/thread

>Why does OP make another thread about this when there's already one?

Shit Jersey these are some top tier info graphs

Why is this thread remade every two hours ? Why does a foreigner care about my laws, I don't give a fuck about yours

Saged

Listen asshole, we know you dont give a fuck about all the people sht with firearms.
You're just a bully looking to dissarm everyone so you dont get sht when you 'act out'.

We are NEVER giving them up.
And you are just going to have to live with that fact.

One away from fpbp

You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands Frenchy. But good luck making me dead on your own since I have guns and you don't.
Oh, and don't bother bringing a truck-of-piece. That shit only work in the cities.

All of your guns were sold after the war. I got a great deal on a rifle that had never been fired, and only dropped once......

When Germany invaded.

You don't know what an automatic weapon is, you dont know that its very hard to get one even in the states and none of the school shootings were carried out with one. You just baiting with random shit you heard form your libtard friends. Next up on your arguments list: 'high capacity clips', 'assault style weapons' etc.

It isn't to protect me from the government or the police, it's to protect me from other people. Mostly niggers. You get to live in a homogeneous society, you don't get to lecture me about gun control.

I was very young, but went through the LA race riots (Rodney King riots as people like to pretend) and I remember at that time, when things got bad, the police went away. And I remember at that time, the only thing that kept armed looters out of our neighborhood, was my dad sitting up with a gun and taking the occasional potshot to scare them off.

The most lesson-worthy thing I remember though, was how our phone was ringing off the hook, by friends my parents who didn't own guns or were even anti-gun and gave my dad shit about it. But when the shit hit the fan, there they all were, calling and asking if they could borrow a gun, or come to stay with us.

No matter how small the actual risk is, I'll never leave the protection of myself, in the hands of another. The police do not exist to protect you.

>I'm suppose to just give up my protection and fun because people get murdered
its like autists are every where now

most gun crime is mud races culling eachother, its actually literally a net gain for society in many ways

white on white gun crime is incredibly low.

lets see how your disarmed population fares in the upcoming holy war

youtube.com/watch?v=qU0EJS3cJIc

how do you even own guns in denmark

Stop making us look dumb

Just surrender the point already, Frenchy. Nobody is jumping on your bandwagon

FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC

Ian is love
Ian is life

Banning guns won't do anything. You need to address the source of the violence (being bullied at school, worshipping allah, etc) otherwise shootings will just turn into bombings or truck attacks

Aah, I have a joke. Didn't work much in the US when I tried to tell it there. Should work an a Canuck. If I got it right, you, like us, actually have guns, it's just illegal to shoot people or people like creatures with them. (eg, guns for hunting, bear protection etc. are fine).

So, the joke.
Feller calls 911, tells that there are someone in his house, he can hear them downstairs taking his stuff. As in, right now they are arguing about his TV being to old to bother with.
Sorry says 911 the police can not spare the manpower right now, just make a note of what they took and call your insurance company in the morning.
Feller hangs up, call 911 again. Tells them, never mind with the call I made earlier, I've shot the burglars myself.
4 minutes later 7 police cars show up with 14 cops in full body armor and with submarines. Every single burglar shits himself as he get arrested.
The cops starts to interrogate the house owner.
"didn't you say you shot the burglars?"
"didn't you say you had no manpower to come out here"

realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/02/16/race_and_rising_violent_crime.html
>crazy enough, this isn't even a far right site

Yeah, that joke is an oldie but a goodie.

Wtf ban assault lightning

I'm sorry you don't like freedom you faggot frog

Source is The Probability Broach, before anyone asks. You can read it for free here:

bigheadpress.com/tpbtgn?page=1

Stupid fucking frog

You just have to get a license for one, much like you have to in order to legally drive a car.
It really isn't hard. Unless you have a mental disorder or serious criminal record. Which are probably why pretty much all left-wingers claim that you can not buy guns in Denmark.

Mmmm. I like those digits.

>Replies to a post that quotes him word for word.
>Says he doesn't speak retard.

kys, surrender monkey

>Guns right can be removed. The murder rate will drop. The police can protect you.
Wew, check out the Europe-killing cuckery right here. I hope for your sake that's bait.

Selective reading is selective reading

Oh shit. I have anxiety. Can I still get a license id a shrink signs off on it?

If you are medicated because of your anxiety, probably not, depends on the meds and severity. So, it is true that we have a lot more restrictive laws than you do, but that dosen't mean outlawed completely. Heck, people on heavy meds can't even legally drive their car. It's considered DUI even if they have prescriptions.

just the right to protect your own body, property and family (when they cannot yet)

Strictly speaking, there are more gun laws in the US than most other countries, since on top of federal firearm law, every state has its own firearm law. Trying to keep track of the ever changing political landscape surrounding guns in the states is a fucking nightmare.

Because fuck you.

Can someone give me a quick rundown why Sandy Hook never happened?

little do they know I just have a portable tesla coil I murder people with, no one is ever even suspicious

I like how he's so stupid he doesn't even have an aggressive opinion against it.

>Why do you keep defending guns ownership ?
Why do you keep bitching about it?