Be extremely small country who no one likes

>Be extremely small country who no one likes
>Develop nuclear capabillities in less than 50 years
>Noticeably advance the world's technology
>Survive for 70 years while being surrounded by enemy

How do we do it?

You have have been conquered long ago without our help, kike.

>Burger who doesn't know proper

neck yourself

>Develop nuclear capabillities in less than 50 years
Gee, I wonder how that happened...

Isn't a huge chunk of Israel American? Hell Israel has had welfare since its inception.

Ironic that now its parent nation is now imposing walls against mudslimes because Israel developed these techniques.

>hopefully Israel as a Satellite state will civilize the savages of the Middle East

By being sneaky little rascals.

Lmao, if left alone, you would fall in a few months, Schlomo

jews help jews, what did you expect

You talking about north korea or what?

There are quite a bit of Americans here, yeah

american gibs and free military tech, as well as supporting terrorism and anti-baathism (isis etc) around you to make sure no army can take you on

Israel state was made to kill jews and arabs to create a satanic new world order, jews and arabs only 2 nation having G-d in their name, IsraEL and IshmaEL.

My Grandfather died liberating you fuckers and so you could have your homeland.

>trying to explain your failure of exteriminating the jews with muh conspiracy
don't you have refugee cock to suck?

>jews and muslims destroying eachother

....i think i can get onboard with this.

>kys shlomo.

by jewing ever other country

thanks kangabro

Don't you have a bloody infant's cock to suck, Rabbi?

fucking gas yourself jew

ive been at multiple circumcisions and never seen that nonsense, get your sources right

You probably had your micro penis sucked by a rabbit when you were a baby.

>ive been at multiple circumcisions
kek

jews are unironically more advanced than whites. you guys have about 1000 years head start. literacy rates during the dark ages for white people were like 1% while for jews it was 90-95% which is still higher than a lot of countries today. you guys are smarter and have a higher general IQ and that leads to a lot of resentment and REEEEEEing from lesser evolved races. it's only a matter of time before white people chimp out on you again but you guys will probably just keep on keeping on like you always do.

da joos are behind this

>highest IQs of all the races in the entire fucking world
>able to manipulate the world into supporting them
>able to do a continental sized genocide against whites
>make up ONE FIFTH of all noble prize winners for various sciences despite being .2% of the world's population
>incredibly strong tribal ties to the point of people not being religious but still identifying as Jewish

tell me again, why aren't they the master race?

I'm a good goy. I admire Jews and the Jewish contribution into the world science.

>make up ONE FIFTH of all noble prize winners for various sciences despite being .2% of the world's population
That's because they are the ones giving out the prizes.

The Jew is motivated by greed which is why he's so successful in a natural world that favours the greedy at the expense of everyone else.

Hey everyone! Rabbi Shlomo is here to set us goy straight. Mazeltov!

>Baby dick-licker
>Pope
Ftfy

>dumb excuses
acceptance will ease your pain

>they are the ones giving out the prizes
>source: My ass

>they are greedy and mean! That's why they're so bonded together under one faith no matter what country they're in. Th-that's why they are hypernationalistic! GREED!

Because you parasites have connections in high places at almost every western country.
It's normal you'll pull on them and get everything but I guess it's not really a good trade since the prophecies have said that once jews settle down Israel will have peace at one point and destroyed completely 3 years later.

P O O
O
O

Haram!!!

Your fighting people hated by God more than you, How do you think you did it ?

Would you like to debate wicked one ?

S H A R T

>highest IQs of all the races in the entire fucking world.
Fake, they alter the IQ results.
>able to manipulate the world into supporting them
Everyone can do it if they had the Devil's backing.
They control it now and funny enough they even gave Obama a peace prize.
>incredibly strong tribal ties to the point of people not being religious but still identifying as Jewish
Will literally sell their own religion for a better one if it ment more power/money.
Jews who keep to their traditions no matter what are rarity but also extremely redpilled.

>tell me again, why aren't they the master race?
Because you're talking about the jews you redditor/shareblue fag

iam russian.

this is what they plan to do with you. they will gather all arabs around u and you go full samson killing arabs and yourselfs. thus giving road to new secular order.

Mexican, drug production niggers of South America

Israel isn't the center of global establishment, most of those people are European, the BIS is in Switzerland, and the temples which house obelisks, none of which are in Israel.

neocon trotsky shite, based putin will crush you saudi whores, go give isis medical treatment fag

t. burnt brain

>How do we do it?

With US money.

>Fake, they alter the IQ results.
give me a source on this.
>Everyone can do it if they had the Devil's backing.
lol ok
>They control it now and funny enough they even gave Obama a peace prize.
source on them controlling it
>Will literally sell their own religion for a better one if it ment more power/money.
give me a real example of this.

>How do we do it?

>develop nuclear capabilities
me and you both know that isn't true Schlomo, you were given nuclear capabilities.

The Clinton admin in the 90s literally gave NK a nuclear reactor via the Chinese. Without it they could barely launch a bottle rocket

you talk like you are in charge

In the end, it doesn't matter. What matters is that they have nuclear capabilities.

>How do we do it?

>How do we do it?

Were you tricked by some intelligent British person by the promise of a utopian Jewish State?
>it's the fucking desert m8
>why would you want to do it?
>not how did you do it?

It's the holy land you imbecile. God gave the Hebrews the land after freeing them from bondage.

I don't get it. Being a mental chess master and getting people to do your dirty work for you is laughable?

Isn't that unironically being smart?

Tell me something Shlomo. You were a part of Europe for a thousand years. Why did you decide to destroy it now?

>you talk like you are in charge
you perceive me to be in charge

It is.

And continuing to fall for it (like America continues to do) is unironically stupid.

No, I don't.

It's like knowing when someone is a fuccboi. They talk with authority when everyone knows they're a pansy.

>fuccboi

How is it like being 16?

All central banks controlled by jew, chinar too, fuck your distracting staged drama, facts are facts - jew runs the FED-UN-BIS-media-hollywood-memefactory-leftrightfantasydistractionnarrative.

Incredible, the plan is over 100 years old with published proof, and yet...

>They talk with authority when everyone knows they're a pansy.

>Believes in fairy tale book.

Top kek reason to live in the desert. A 3000 year old fairy tale.

de joooooooooooos.

If you don't then why is that the first thing you typed?

as in IDF and mossad are doing a hell of a job. you guys should be proud.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ITALY AND MEXICO YOU FUCKING LEAF.
DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

good job, jew
way to go
keep up the good work
that's the spirit

Isn't being unable to pick up on sarcasm a sign of autism?

Imagine some twinky manlet barges in on a conversation with you and your friend and tries acting condescending to you.

Someone might say 'you talk like you're in charge' as an insult.

>Develop

Thats a nice way of saying "We stole nuclear material and caused a world wide spying crisis" But suit yourselve, kike, yours is one of the few countries worthy of being nuked on the planet. Remember that time Kissinger said Israel won't exist for one decade more? It's been 5 years... tic toc, pal, tic toc...

I love Trump and all of Sup Forums for supporting him

in this example are you the twink manlet who barges in and replies to my comment?

>doesn't know proper grammar and adds a question mark to a non-question.

You israelis are based as fuck.

When the fuck are you gonna annex Gaza and West Bank??

Seeing the maps with them on what should be rightful Israeli territory trigger me to no end.

>being this retarded

Nuke tech isn't hard to do. Even Pakis and the undeveloped Norks got it.

It's like a upper-middle-tier tech.

Can you re-take first grade English?

You're the one who doesn't understand a question, or a sentence, or punctuation.

I am only pretending (^:

Hundreds of billions and unconditional diplomatic/military support and military technology received from the USA

Hue Vey!

Sup Forums is so cute with their conspiracy theories
if you only knew

Honestly anybody who isn't retarded should be able to build nukes in 1 year.
How to construct nukes has been known for decades.

2100 : Jewish state achieved

2100 - 2140 : Israelis wonder around desert trying to escape

Your diaspora are morally void parasites who utilize the governments of their host nations to support you.

>Isn't that unironically being smart?

>this is how jews think

yet your country doesn't have nukes

You're welcome.

We don't need them, we're vassals of papa USA.
Besides, creating nukes would cause all kinds of trouble for us

you're retarded. you literally give no proper answers, fact is you wish americucks were as smart as us and you're lucky to have jews in high places, burger

Oh and I'm an ausfag, ignore flag, on holiday

Without USA, you would be a footnote in the history book.

Doesn't that answer your question? You survived because of outside help from the largest economy and military in the world.

Sabbatei Zevi

The French gave it to you, faggot

Who the fuck goes on vacation to Finland in April

>>Be extremely small country who no one likes
The US likes you and most Western Governments support you, if not unconditionally. You're more popular among governments/politicians than their people, typically, which helps a lot.
>>Develop nuclear capabillities in less than 50 years
Not like you had to start from scratch, and it isn't like literally every non-savage country that's ever wanted a nuke didn't just build one, user.
>>Noticeably advance the world's technology
Meh. Who doesn't.
>>Survive for 70 years while being surrounded by enemy
Your enemies are puny savages though, don't pat yourself on the back too much.

I think many people fail to realise just how big of a shitholes surround Israel, and just how much Islam deminishes things like science, civilisation, productivity and general human productivity.

I thought you was describing best korea til I read the tech. part. Lel.

The world is on the cusp of horrific poverty due to various avoidable and unnavoidable mathematical realities, like infinite growth being fucking retarded. Jews are back in the public eye right on time to take the blame.
So smart.

>extremely small country

>ignoring your massive american colonies

Why di Jews get so triggered when they see Lithuanians?

You mean that you stole nuclear capability by spying on your allies, right? Then you wonder why everyone hates you.

>Entire race descended from slaves
>God chose Moses to be the King Slave
>Moses gives you some commands
>Can't keep them
>Immediately start to whine and complain
>Even make noises about uprising
>God has to kill a fuckton of you
>You retaliate by killing every prophet you had
>Literally a race of prophet killers
>Still think you're superior to everyone else
>God finally sends His only Son
>You immediately conspire to kill Him
>He calls you children of Satan
>You freak out and have him crucified
>God takes away your "holy land" from you
>Expels you into diaspora as punishment
>Spend the next 2,000 years in bitterness
>Hate God, Christians, and Jesus
>Make up lies to justify your filth
>Drink baby blood and twist money into banks
>Act mystified when people hate you

Get fucked kike. God hates you.

Shitposting on Pesach? Tsk, tsk... Get off of Sup Forums and eat some matzah brei, user.